What's new

Road Trip v 1.0c (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [eng]

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 0.2c (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [

Alright it's settled. She'll be a waitress. :eek:

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 0.2c (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [

The release of refreshed version 0.4.1 is done.
- new city
- new dynamic lights
- new time system
- around 84 new pictures
- different types of jobs

There is just the beginning of Jen's adventure in the new city.
More screens

Last edited:

Merlik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cool. Secretary it is for her.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now version 0.3b is publicly released for everyone. Link are on the front page.

DwDuck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 0.3b (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [

Really love they way this game is going. However I feel the new releases a bit overpriced. I think paying 5$ would be more appropriate.

P.S. Found a bug in 0.3b: If you don't have enough money for the mechanic you can ask Mike multiple times and really make a fortune :-D

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 0.3b (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [

I have a general Question: does anyone know where the safefiles are stored from MV because for some reason they suck up a rediculous amount of storage place ^^

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a general Question: does anyone know where the safefiles are stored from MV because for some reason they suck up a rediculous amount of storage place ^^
check the www folder. btw, thx for the update Malleck.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yes - in the save folder within the www folder. But the save files really don't take up much space (on the order of 20K ea) - the problem is all the other unused assets that come bundled with MV, and they are a pain to clean out.

And - second the thanks for the update, Malleck...

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

check the www folder. btw, thx for the update Malleck.
Yes - in the save folder within the www folder. But the save files really don't take up much space (on the order of 20K ea) - the problem is all the other unused assets that come bundled with MV, and they are a pain to clean out.

And - second the thanks for the update, Malleck...
Thx and

ohh then mv is storing stuff from the games you play or what? thats a pain in the a.. i mean its not that big of a deal but if you play a lot of mv games thats gonna pile up to some big unused pile of data

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks guys for kind words.
Regarding MV. Yeah, it might take a little of your hard drive space. But slowly and gradually we should start forgetting about ACE. ACE can't provide all necessary features to work with Graphic. Though, MV is far from being perfect, it got much better recent months.

sporkster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished playing the 0.3b demo. Here are some personal impressions.

The good
The story seems to be shaping well overall. The main character has moments where she's taken advantage off as well as others where she comes out on top. The different play-through routes also seem to be expanding and branching. Multiple playthroughs seem likely at this point. The new character might be interesting to play with but it's too early to tell right now. Good job on the auto-save moments, they're well placed.

The not so good
Though the main story clearly branches, it still feels linear/railroaded in the sense that there was only one thing to do at each time or one person to talk to. Trying to interact with other characters was either pointless or simply impossible. Also, it becomes a chore to have to click "enter" dozens of times to see the same events just to try out a different play-route.

Suggestions
- Allowing people to progress in a less linear way or simply creating "side-quests" would be interesting. For example, going to the bar to earn some cash or follow up on a clue regarding the stolen purse, even if it turns out to be nothing, or having to get new stuff after the laundry episode. Going to the beach again, etc, etc. The possibilities are numerous and you've already shown you have great imagination.
- Having townspeople comment on clothes or events would be cool too.
- For the moment money doesn't have much interest aside from the occasional situation where you have/haven't got it. Being able to buy clothes or accessories would be cool.
- Lastly but most important of all, a button to speed up text is essential. I'm not sure if it exists, maybe I just couldn't find it, but it needs to be put in.

I understand it's a work in progress, I' just trying to give some constructive criticism. Keep up the good work.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

not sure if its just me, MV is giving me random spikes and the spikes get longer every time. I have to quit and start the game client again to reset the spike time :<
this happens in other MV games too. I'm using windows 8.1 btw.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

not sure if its just me, MV is giving me random spikes and the spikes get longer every time. I have to quit and start the game client again to reset the spike time :<
this happens in other MV games too. I'm using windows 8.1 btw.
It is memory leaking on old PCs. They develoepers of MV still haven't fixed it. So you way of dealing it only to restart the game. I had this problem too on my old computer. But on new one - fast one, this problem is gone.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just finished playing the 0.3b demo. Here are some personal impressions.

The good
The story seems to be shaping well overall. The main character has moments where she's taken advantage off as well as others where she comes out on top. The different play-through routes also seem to be expanding and branching. Multiple playthroughs seem likely at this point. The new character might be interesting to play with but it's too early to tell right now. Good job on the auto-save moments, they're well placed.

The not so good
Though the main story clearly branches, it still feels linear/railroaded in the sense that there was only one thing to do at each time or one person to talk to. Trying to interact with other characters was either pointless or simply impossible. Also, it becomes a chore to have to click "enter" dozens of times to see the same events just to try out a different play-route.

Suggestions
- Allowing people to progress in a less linear way or simply creating "side-quests" would be interesting. For example, going to the bar to earn some cash or follow up on a clue regarding the stolen purse, even if it turns out to be nothing, or having to get new stuff after the laundry episode. Going to the beach again, etc, etc. The possibilities are numerous and you've already shown you have great imagination.
- Having townspeople comment on clothes or events would be cool too.
- For the moment money doesn't have much interest aside from the occasional situation where you have/haven't got it. Being able to buy clothes or accessories would be cool.
- Lastly but most important of all, a button to speed up text is essential. I'm not sure if it exists, maybe I just couldn't find it, but it needs to be put in.

I understand it's a work in progress, I' just trying to give some constructive criticism. Keep up the good work.
Such criticism is welcome. It is in no way is negative.
I kind of understand you feedback about side quests. I think I will try to do in old way. Something like (to get a side quest you need to talk to specific person on the street). So the players can get more feeling of it that it is side quest.
Money system needs to be balanced and properly implemented. Unfortunatelly it is not so easy to do when you release unfinished game. So it will be improved gradually. As well as all those items you mentioned. Like buying clothes etc.
Thanks again for positive feedback.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

from what i know memory leaks like this is caused by the engine/code not doing the garbage collection properly. I wonder why this have anything to do with old pc or OS o_O... maybe you have more memory to be "leaked" in newer pc i guess

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

from what i know memory leaks like this is caused by the engine/code not doing the garbage collection properly. I wonder why this have anything to do with old pc or OS o_O... maybe you have more memory to be "leaked" in newer pc i guess
The issue you report is not new. And I am just saying how I experienced it.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would like to hear your opinion. Please follow the link and make a vote.
Tell if you like her.

DwDuck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cute, but her boobs are too big for me...

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there no bras in this universe? Or is that a personal preference?

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Additional adjustments will be made. It is just pre version.

And of course, she will have a bra. this isn't rendering from the game.