What's new

Road Trip v 1.0c (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [eng]

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Road Adventure (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic] [eng]

this looks like its gonna be a fairly simple game to follow. i like that shes a real bitch and dont have those super huge tits that most other games have for a change and she dont have the look like shes gonna just lay down and spread her legs. looking forward to see where you go with it.

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nah keep the f-word. Deb on Dexter used it all the time and it was hot. Let's reserve being "lady-like" for the 14th century

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@torkenstiem If the breasts comment is directed at me, I do not mean alot bigger, only slightly =P

@ltpika Really? Surprises me that someone could enjoy that. I dont mind her using the f-word some of the time, but it is the most used word in her vocabulary from what I have seen =/. I think some more thought could be put into her using some other words when she gets angry personally. But I am not overly bothered, its a bit of a nitpick I suppose.

I guess ladylike is not exactly the word. But the way she speaks at times does look like it is coming from a teenage boy.

Last edited:

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played the demo. And these are mine toughs about it.

- Likeable character.
- Great art
- As mentioned by others i like the fact she isn't stupid and reacts that way.

So far i generally liked the pacing of the game. First some (unintended) exposure, and i can see it slowly expanding after that.

Many games get this wrong and have full sex scene already at the 1st or 2nd scene. I hope u can keep the pacing right.

Regarding that the last scene however u seemed to jump way ahead and seemed a bit weird to me, i'll try to explain what i mean in the spoiler tags below.

I personally felt the handjob was to soon, I mean she was rebelling against the whole town and then she decides to just jerk him off, on the first "favor" he asked.

Maybe it could be more like she has to show her bra/underwear or just simple expose her boobs while he jerks off, while she is on the phone.
Or even better she is just agreeing to exposing her boobs /underwear while on the phone, and while she is on the phone he decides to jerk off on it.

This way u get a little surprise instead that u already know what is gonna happen in the scene.

Also there is this line about that she about here enjoying it too, also a bit too direct for mine taste. Could be more subtle something like:

Jenifer was disgusted by the cum sticking all over her face and upper body.
Anger boiled inside here at what this "officer" had done.

However deep inside her was another feeling she couldn't identify, and didn't want to think about. She pushed the tough aside she should only feel anger at what this man had done..

Also regarding the tasting of the sperm, the way it looks now is that is she did that by herself, it would be more believable for example if the guy came on her during the phone call, then she would have no choice in it and couldn't do anything about it since she is on the phone with her hubby. :)

These are just mine toughs on making it flow better. So please don't see this critics as personal in any way. Eventually it is your game and only u get to decide how it will work out.

Keep up the good work.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played the demo. And these are mine toughs about it.

- Likeable character.
- Great art
- As mentioned by others i like the fact she isn't stupid and reacts that way.

So far i generally liked the pacing of the game. First some (unintended) exposure, and i can see it slowly expanding after that.

Many games get this wrong and have full sex scene already at the 1st or 2nd scene. I hope u can keep the pacing right.

Regarding that the last scene however u seemed to jump way ahead and seemed a bit weird to me, i'll try to explain what i mean in the spoiler tags below.

I personally felt the handjob was to soon, I mean she was rebelling against the whole town and then she decides to just jerk him off, on the first "favor" he asked.

Maybe it could be more like she has to show her bra/underwear or just simple expose her boobs while he jerks off, while she is on the phone.
Or even better she is just agreeing to exposing her boobs /underwear while on the phone, and while she is on the phone he decides to jerk off on it.

This way u get a little surprise instead that u already know what is gonna happen in the scene.

Also there is this line about that she about here enjoying it too, also a bit too direct for mine taste. Could be more subtle something like:

Jenifer was disgusted by the cum sticking all over her face and upper body.
Anger boiled inside here at what this "officer" had done.

However deep inside her was another feeling she couldn't identify, and didn't want to think about. She pushed the tough aside she should only feel anger at what this man had done..

Also regarding the tasting of the sperm, the way it looks now is that is she did that by herself, it would be more believable for example if the guy came on her during the phone call, then she would have no choice in it and couldn't do anything about it since she is on the phone with her hubby. :)

These are just mine toughs on making it flow better. So please don't see this critics as personal in any way. Eventually it is your game and only u get to decide how it will work out.

Keep up the good work.
Thanks for such open feedback. At some places you have the point.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks everybody for feedback. In return I want to show you couple more pictures from future updates.
First one will be I think in version 0.2
Whereas the second one will be in the next one.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks everybody for feedback. In return I want to show you couple more pictures from future updates.
First one will be I think in version 0.2
Whereas the second one will be in the next one.
they both look sexy

Merlik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

She is really HOT. Good job with Jennifer. I have to give you that. She is one of the hottest among other RPG games.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here are some pre-release pic from next update. Jen will be as hot as never.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here are some pre-release pic from next update. Jen will be as hot as never.
very nice indeed, looking forward to the release.

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Malleck, I did find it nice to have the player not comply with every absurd thing that happens and to react to the situations, but I gotta say the game is really, really short right now (I know, it's a demo...).

And let me ask you something, are the outfits gonna impact the people around you somehow? Because right now you can walk around using your bikini and none of the "perverts" say a thing, I think it would be nice for them to comment on something.

Hope to see more soon, cheers!

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Malleck, I did find it nice to have the player not comply with every absurd thing that happens and to react to the situations, but I gotta say the game is really, really short right now (I know, it's a demo...).

And let me ask you something, are the outfits gonna impact the people around you somehow? Because right now you can walk around using your bikini and none of the "perverts" say a thing, I think it would be nice for them to comment on something.

Hope to see more soon, cheers!
It is right, the game is not long right now. But I have started to develop it recently.
You are right about bikini. I will fix it later on. And yes. Different clothes should trigger different reactions. I future updates I will let players to choose how to dress Jennifer.

Not sure what do you mean by "absurd things".

Last edited:

Merlik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry but I totally agree that we should get a Patreon sub board. It wouldn't be pushing them into obscurity, but we don't need them taking up half the front page, either, when not a one of them is finished, and the business model itself pretty much encourages them to never finish anything.

What we REALLY need is for people to stop shelling out money for unfinished games. But since that isn't going to happen (there is one born every minute, as the saying goes) then yes a sub board would be very appreciated.
I don't see how your post is going to change anything. Why do you write it in this thread? Go, write a message to administrator. No need to start this shitty discussion again. It has been discussed here 100 times, on this forum.

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi, i tried you game as well.

As someone already said, your model is really nice, maybe the nicest 3D model around here.

Scenes are well made as well, if there was some side quests and random scenes (maybe depending on outfits like someone suggested) it would be great.

Right now, it's too much linear.

Very good work anyway.

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It is right, the game is not long right now. But I have started to develop it recently.
You are right about bikini. I will fix it later on. And yes. Different clothes should trigger different reactions. I future updates I will let players to choose how to dress Jennifer.

Not sure what do you mean by "absurd things".
Not intended to your game, just in games like "You are pure and bla bla bla, a man on the street asks you to suck his dick" and then the player enters a turboslut mode.

That's what I mean with absurd things :D

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not intended to your game, just in games like "You are pure and bla bla bla, a man on the street asks you to suck his dick" and then the player enters a turboslut mode.

That's what I mean with absurd things :D
I think that scenario is very popular among Japanese games.

Anyway, I want to show you a new screen from ver 0.2.

Try to guess, what Jennifer is going to do.

Merlik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Black latex! I like it! When will it be ready?

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think that scenario is very popular among Japanese games.

Clothes looks weird.
Sexy scuba diving suit ?
Arms position is weird as well, is she tied ? (that would be interesting :D )

Reminds me of that scene in Knight of Xentar when the hero rescue a tied up girl in a dungeon.
But of course, he's cutting her loose right away. ;-)

Glossiness will be taken away. It reflects something that is not in the scene.
Arms aren't weird it just camera angle makes such impression
Edit : well, i guess i didn't guess then ;-)

Last edited:
OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Clothes looks weird.
Sexy scuba diving suit ?
Arms position is weird as well, is she tied ? (that would be interesting :D )

Reminds me of that scene in Knight of Xentar when the hero rescue a tied up girl in a dungeon.
But of course, he's cutting her loose right away. ;-)
Glossiness will be taken away. It reflects something that is not in the scene.
Arms aren't weird it just camera angle makes such impression.
That picture from v0.2. It will be after 0.1b

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well if shes progressed that much in the next update(i hope she hasnt), shes probly gonna take a big bite out of that ass.