What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ149951] The Moral Sword of Asagi

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ149951] The Moral Sword of Asagi

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It honestly does mean a good deal to know the work is appreciated.

Small update. Next scene with Whip and Blade's rescue is done. Working on the next area after that where you find Ura now.

Wish I had more done but I've been moving and all that fun process. Not to mention I put myself in charge of all the paperwork, utilities, and bills for a 6 person house. That's like Whip levels of masochism right there. :p

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thank you so much for the translation! Last week I played until the end of the currently translated parts and I am now patiently waiting for the rest. A game like this is a lot more fun if you can understand what is going on. :)

Hoboy

Reputation score

I will add my thanks as well. This game really deserved a larger audience, which you are helping to enable. The battle mechanics are completely different from anything else I have ever seen, and are a real kick to play with. As always - greatly appreciated - and best wishes on continues success...:D

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well I guess the translations are RIP for the moment. My MEGA account was suspended.

I won't be doing anything tonight but I'll try to have something around tomorrow.

viciouswaffel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since those files usually aren't that big, have you considered a private FTP server?

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Tried to set up a filezilla server but I don't know how to do that kind of thing with the ports and such.

The file is re-uploaded though.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wow I totally forgot about this, but what a nice surprise that it got this far!

Thank you for your hard work!

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Translation updated!
Also the last quarter is always the hardest, especially when life won't give you a break.

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Aye, posted some stuff I've been sitting on for a while.

I wouldn't hold your breath on another update for a while. Worked everyday this past month or so. So many mouse eyes to section, eyes to harvest, brains to remove. Ya know, that good ol' work grind. :p

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Im sending you my energy. HOping life gives you a little time soon. You are in the final stretch

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Small update. Finished up the Ura rescue scene and some text in that general map area. Need to actually progress in the game now and find more text.

(Small unrelated sidenote: Anyone know how to go about purchasing things off of Japanese DLsite as an American?)

viciouswaffel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Taken from Yummitigers Patreon, I think it may help:

Hunter's Quest Purchase Instructions (Public Release)

Hello everyone,

UPDATE: You can now obtain the original game on the English DLSite. The game is located here:

You still need to apply the translation, as this is an unofficial translation.

If for some crazy reason, you want to purchase the game via the Japanese DLSite. I'll leave the instructions up below:

I do want to mention, you have to have a credit card to purchase the game on the Japanese site. Apparently, there may be a way to purchase using Paypal if you go to the G-Rated DLSite and buy points, but I've never done it that way, and am unfamiliar.

(NOTE: Chrome is useful for this, as you can use the translate webpage feature)

Step #1 - Go to the Japanese DLSite at dlsite.com/maniax

Step #2 - Once there, I'd highly recommend creating a username. That way, you have easy access to all your purchased files. Use the "Log In button" to do so. Here is an image:

Step #3 - Select the New User option. Image:

Step #4 - Fill out the New User form. Image:

Step #5 - Log into your email, and confirm your account.

Step #6 - Go to the Hunter's Quest webpage -

Step #7 - Add the game to your cart (It costs $12.91). Image:

Step #8 - Go to your cart (see previous image)

Step #9 - Purchase the game using a credit card. Image:

Step #10 - Download the game.

Congratulations, you've purchased the game and supported the developer. Thank you for doing so!

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Updated the translation. Currently working on finding text in the maps after the incubus manager fight.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Updated the translation. Currently working on finding text in the maps after the incubus manager fight.
Keep up the good work TNT! :D
We're always one step closer to world dom- eeer, a finished translation!

Iyanden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for all your work TNT90, this translation project is the one I have been most looking forward to.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I have recently gotten to about this point, and noticed in the... place with the Moral Swordswomen as they call them, the event involving (what I assume) is an incubi in the prison cell isn't translated. The options in the scene are, but not the actual scene.

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Huh, didn't come across it when I was going through it, translated everything else that was left in that map. (A whole 6 lines!) Hopefully that'll take care of that.

Finished a couple others maps that only had a few lines left as well.

Uploaded a new file.

Hoboy

Reputation score

Haven't said this for awhile but - thanks so much for this, TNT. This game is insanely good and different than almost anything else, and really deserves the love you're giving it.

Thanks again!

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just stumbled on this after the new game came out. This is a great game, and thanks for the translation, it's pretty funny.

I'll stop for now and I look forward to the completion of this translation. Thanks again!

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a random potato wondering how the progress is going.