What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ149951] The Moral Sword of Asagi

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i only get the error after i install the translation, no antivirus exceptions on either folder or file. So something more is wrong here then the normal
What error do you get when you try and run the game? There is quite a good amount that can go wrong so its a bit awkward to help also just to check did you unpack the game before you copied the translation stuff over and tried to run it?

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What error do you get when you try and run the game? There is quite a good amount that can go wrong so its a bit awkward to help also just to check did you unpack the game before you copied the translation stuff over and tried to run it?
Considering he quoted my response to help someone fix the wfaudio.dll issue, I will assume he is having this issue. Which is fixed by adding the game folder to the antivirus software, since it triggers AV's for some reason. There is writeup about it on another of his games threads.

BigBean

Reputation score
Yup Tyrrandae, its a wfadio.dll but it cant be antivirus this time. the antivirus is off, still throws the error only in the translated file version, the base game works fine. So idk i have followed the instructions for both RPGMarkerTrans and the other one by Falo. Both result in the same error when i try to rename or remove the Game.rgss3a (falo) or just launch the one in the translated folder at all after moving and replacing the files from "lastest translation". So yeah something is wrong in the translation files

file: data/Scripts.rvdata2 throws the error. antivirus or not

Last edited:

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yup Tyrrandae, its a wfadio.dll but it cant be antivirus this time. the antivirus is off, still throws the error only in the translated file version, the base game works fine. So idk i have followed the instructions for both RPGMarkerTrans and the other one by Falo. Both result in the same error when i try to rename or remove the Game.rgss3a (falo) or just launch the one in the translated folder at all after moving and replacing the files from "lastest translation". So yeah something is wrong in the translation files

Considering the OP says to specifically NOT use the RPGMakerTrans Files, I think you are messing it up. Since you are not decrypting it you are missing most of the files when you try to run the game.
The latest translation file is the one you want, I'll go over how to install it in a moment. The patch files are mostly there for reference, they don't have the graphics files that you need to prevent crashes and such. You want to use the Latest Translation file instead of the RPGMaker Trans patch file as it contains renamed graphics files that are needed to prevent the game from crashing in battles.
YYou just need to follow the directions
To install,
1. Download some form of rgss3a extractor.
2. Extract all the data from the Game.rgss3a, put it in the game folder, and then either rename or delete the Game.rgss3a.
3. Download the "Latest Translation.zip" from my signature.
4. Extract everything from there into your game folder.
5. Play the game.

BigBean

Reputation score
As i stated already, i used both methods including the one by TNT, i still get the error strictly due to the file i posted.

TNTs method gives an error, if you include the file i mentioned.

if you exclude that file it works, at least in ACT1

Last edited:

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Got a couple of ideas to try first is a long shot but helped someone with a similar issue and they had the game folder in a secure part of their hard drive which although they had the antivirus off it still blocked the file from working and spewing errors so might be worth temporary trying it in another area as a suggestion easiest area to run and test that from is the desktop.

I don't really have any other good ideas at the moment but just to help troubleshoot where the issue kicks in mind following these edited instructions from above

1. Try to run the untranslated and unpacked game just to check the version not weird
2. Extract all the data from the Game.rgss3a, put it in the game folder, and then either rename or delete the Game.rgss3a. Then try to run the game.
3. Download the "Latest Translation.zip" from my signature. Extract everything from there into your game folder. Then try to run the game again.

Weisshexe

Reputation score
The link to the google doc is no longer open. What happened to the translation?

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Updated my signature link. Tested between my google accounts and it should work.

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I have no plans to continue the translation.
Just trying to maintain availability to what was done.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Sorry to necro this. I didn't realize you went on with this, TNT!

Good on ya!

BillyJones

Reputation score
Hi does anyone know if craiglistern completed his translation and where to get it if he did?

dazedanon19

Reputation score

The problem is that the Scripts.rvdata2 in TNT90's TL contains AudioEx plugin while the original game doesn't so this causes a crash when you start it. That just needs to be removed before repacking.

Anyway the real reason I necroed this thread is that I MTLed the last 15% with GPT as well as some other text that was missed. I can see why nobody has finished it because it has one of the most autistic formatting of script text I've ever seen. Dev wanted to give the illusion of dialogue boxes that scroll down so the text constantly repeats for each line making it a nightmare to localize. TNT is a real one for even getting 85% done.

Let me know if there are any issues with it, my testing was limited because I wasn't 100% where to find all the untranslated text.

Installation:
1. Main thing is you will need to decrypt the rgs file if you haven't already.
2. Afterwards just extract and replace all.

Nopantsman

Reputation score
The problem is that the Scripts.rvdata2 in TNT90's TL contains AudioEx plugin while the original game doesn't so this causes a crash when you start it. That just needs to be removed before repacking.

Anyway the real reason I necroed this thread is that I MTLed the last 15% with GPT as well as some other text that was missed. I can see why nobody has finished it because it has one of the most autistic formatting of script text I've ever seen. Dev wanted to give the illusion of dialogue boxes that scroll down so the text constantly repeats for each line making it a nightmare to localize. TNT is a real one for even getting 85% done.

Let me know if there are any issues with it, my testing was limited because I wasn't 100% where to find all the untranslated text.

Installation:
1. Main thing is you will need to decrypt the rgs file if you haven't already.
2. Afterwards just extract and replace all.

Replacing your remaining 15% DATA folder over TNT latest translation DATA folder results in some audio error popup issue.......putting back TNT last latest translation(85%) back from Gdrive everything works back. Thx for effort though.....

Edit:
Decided to retry with a fresh game downloaded from DLSITE(yes I do OWN the game) without any translation done before and decrypt the fresh game and replace the DATA folder with your DATA(15%) and surprisingly the audio issue didn't come up and saw the remaining 15% translation....will update if there is any issues or crashes. Still strange as to why replacing TnT translation DATA folder with yours can cause audio issues to not start....

Attachments

Last edited: