What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ144613] Demon World Cave Lulu Farea ~Defeat, Screw, Marry!~ English Patch v1.01

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ144613] Demon World Cave Lulu Farea ~Defeat, Screw, Marry!~ English Patch v1.0

Version translated was the latest v2.00 release.
Thats what it says on the first post.

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ144613] Demon World Cave Lulu Farea ~Defeat, Screw, Marry!~ English Patch v1.0

have a few questions bout the game
1. How many endings are there?
2. What are the triggers for the endings?
3. What is the score for?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1 - 2 Ending
2 - Win / lose VS final boss
3 - Just score to brag how good you are at this game - (reminder that u cant grind here)

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1 - 2 Ending
2 - Win / lose VS final boss
3 - Just score to brag how good you are at this game - (reminder that u cant grind here)
So there is basically no reason why not to use the aid room to get free keys and cash all you want.

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's there if you don't care about trying to solve the puzzle and just want to fap. You guys are lucky though, in older versions of the game the aid room didn't give unlimited resources!

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure when It will come out but the Sequel already has a DLsite page.

Also, will you translate it when it comes out?

Oh I just saw this "2018年02月上旬発売予定"
Meaning it will come out early February.

Last edited:

GoldGame

Reputation score
um so i wanna know do you plan on translating the sequel as well?

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
um so i wanna know do you plan on translating the sequel as well?
I think his last statement of the matter was a vague maybe. That he would maybe consider the game as a side project if he has the free time to do so.
Other than that, considering his one-year policy, I don't think we can expect it as a main project before February 2019.

GoldGame

Reputation score
well dang guees il have to suffer the pain of having the game but only in japanese(yes i actually bouth it)

peanut666666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The characters in this game were so lovely and cute!
I ended up reading comments about how the ending was sad, and was prepared for one of the main characters to die, but I wasn't ready for what actually happens. :'( It's even sadder than Ghost's death from CoD MW2.
u-ray is a friggin' god for translating this!

Here's a link to his WIP translation page for the sequel
https://ulmf.org/threads/rj214761-demon-world-nation-frel-hades-lulu-farea-2.12244/

Karaco193993

Reputation score
Other stuff I've translated:
Mature Quest
The Holy Grail of Alharahn
Midnight Exposure Schoolgirl
Sengoku NEET

Download Link: #!QRsDETwY!GpF0C3MlYSIYnwMOLoCt8ht9GuUr2FxJfc12TR55YoY
Or on my Patreon:

Galaxy ☆ Wars - Demon World Cave Lulu Farea ~Defeat, Screw, Marry!~
ぎゃらくしぃ☆うぉーず - 魔界洞ルル・ファレア~倒して、犯して、嫁にする!~

Genre: Puzzle RPG
Features: Harem, Monster Girls, Defeat Sex, Pure(?) Love

Hundreds of years ago the demon world declared war on the human world, but the tide turned when a goddess sacrificed herself to create the Goddess Fragments, items which draw out the latent power in humans but are lethal to the touch for monsters.

With the war long ended, countless Goddess Fragments still litter the dungeon of Lulu Farea, the entryway to the demon world. Humans come in search of fame, fortune, and power, while monsters guard these divine items from would-be heroes to maintain the balance of power.

But Klurs has no interest in any of that! He's here for one thing and one thing only: "getting along" with tons of cute monster girls!

Lulu Farea is a puzzle RPG where each floor of the 60-floor dungeon is a brain-teaser. You're tasked with using your head to look for the most efficient way through each floor, defeating enemies and picking up power-ups along the way.

Installation Instructions:
-Download the program arc conv (google is your friend try including the term "wolf rpg" in your search)
-Take your game's Data.wolf file and drag it onto arc_conv.exe
-Once it finishes, rename the new folder from "Data.wolf" into "Data" and put it in your game folder
-Delete/rename/move your old Data.wolf file
-Place the patch files in the Data folder and overwrite any old files

Follow me on to stay up to date with releases, patches, and news about projects

--------------------

Has a hentai game ever made you cry before?

This project damn near killed me but it's finally done. I hope you enjoy, because it's one of my favorites.

Version translated was the latest v2.00 release. I think the patch will work fine on older versions but I can't guarantee it. Included with the patch is a guide in case you get stuck, but I really recommend only using it as a last resort because losing and starting over with a better understanding of the game is sort of a part of the experience.

--------------------

Notice:

I want to translate this game but I don't know how to extract/repack the files. I think Splush Wave uses a proprietary engine so methods for other game engines that I'm aware of don't seem to work on it. If anybody can help me figure it out I'd really appreciate it.
How open this link? "#!QRsDETwY!GpF0C3MlYSIYnwMOLoCt8ht9GuUr2FxJfc12TR55YoY"