[Complete - Full] Mature Quest English Patch v1.07

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score
TL v1.07
#!pd9ijCqD!hsPilvXDlth3urgETgDX9aMYokEM1v2T47J5PUxtofs
Or on my

TL v1.06
-Fixed a functional, invisible boat appearing off the coast of Ragott after losing a battle even if the player hadn't yet acquired the boat yet.
-Fixed a crash related to the counter tile bug in Portgar.
-Fixed no images appearing during the Domzorla drunken bar scene after the first time.

Note: If you have a file ドムゾーラ2人騎乗位踊り子2.png.crdownload in your image folder, delete it or the game will crash during the game over scene with the sister in Domzorla while wearing the dancer outfit

TL v1.05
#!9E0QDKgL!aHO17aeHxDbeqbqerwu1sz3qkCpsP2YgQtZ1nJnMtWs

-Fixed some players still being unable to talk to Rice while naked.
-Fixed Gustav's bath peeking still activating even after he's been banished from Ragott. The ends that guy will go to to see Laura naked...
-Fixed a problem with event positioning after losing to Gabada and company in the first dungeon.
-Fixed leaving the Gold Nugget King's castle putting you outside of Gami's castle instead.
-Fixed some stairs in the Cave to Domzorla moving you to the wrong location.

TL v1.04
#!4dUQhZLK!rvzOvai7zG8tOd9EpGdZHCcuwa9kndpp8QIh_mIRCO0

-Fixed still being unable to talk to Rice when naked.
-Fixed BGM not playing after some sex scenes.
-Fixed an instance of Laura's face getting stuck.
-Fixed a sleepwalking NPC in Dalhaka.
-Fixed an NPC being in two places at once at the Shrine of Journey inn.
-Fixed a door changing appearance when examining it at the Thieves' Hideout.
-Fixed some weird "empty" items appearing in the Liene arms shop when you tempt the merchant.

TL Patch v1.03 AKA Actually Beatable Edition:
#!9EMARYAR!a33RiinQSzgP7VBKmsy_bAwq75qmTcbzGrHYNfdlLTQ

-Found some more untranslated text and typos.
-Added an item that lets you freely change your walking speed. Check the entrance of Ragott.
-Fixed the bug preventing the player from being able to progress in the elven village.
-Fixed the invisible NPCs behind counters crashing the game when spoken to.
-Fixed the bug causing the game to crash when there are no items in inventory.
-Fixed various issues with event positioning after boss sex scenes.
-Fixed several locations that could give gold nuggets indefinitely.
-Fixed some NPCs not disappearing from Gami's castle after beating him.
-Changed the sliding tiles in the mountain cave (the dungeon where you get the final key) so that you can't get stuck inside.
-Made it so the Puorc has a 100% chance of having sex with Laura (because it gets weird when it fails) and fixed the bug preventing it from killing itself afterwards.
-Fixed being unable to receive the gold nugget from Karako's grave.
-Fixed a bug where giving the old man in Mioru a puff-puff would lock Laura's sprite in a nude state.
-Fixed being able to walk on the trees at the Church of the Forest like some kind of tree-wizard.

Enjoy, friends

TL Patch v1.02, more bugfixes
#!UcUxhR6Z!snBPXHTiQoj2DpViFd9HFnUnlva3kp4BUULfqkinwbA

Here it is. (v1.01)
#!JZEx0IiQ!H5I5_EnPIC7Lh05ep6ZQmT8mbi69oSZFDqLmYf2BrLc

Haven't had a chance to test it, just dropping it real quick because I'll be away for a week. See you guys when I get back and I hope there's nothing disastrously wrong with it.

(Original Post)

Hi guys, just want to let you know that I've got a full translation of this game almost done, maybe about 85% complete.

Unfortunately I have a few things coming up that might eat up most of my free time for the rest of the month. If not for that it would probably be done within a week or two, but realistically it might take until sometime in September to finish. It kills me to have to wait that long despite being so close to finishing, but oh well, stuff happens.

I'm not sure I'm allowed to actually provide a link to the translation here when it's done because a few of the sex scenes are shota, but just TL progress/discussion is fine, right? Please let me know so that I don't break any rules, thanks.

Last edited:

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Mature Quest

If it's just the data files for the translation, I think that's allowed. As long as it's not the whole game itself. Has nobody else translated this work before? I can't recall.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hi guys, just want to let you know that I've got a full translation of this game almost done, maybe about 85% complete.

Unfortunately I have a few things coming up that might eat up most of my free time for the rest of the month. If not for that it would probably be done within a week or two, but realistically it might take until sometime in September to finish. It kills me to have to wait that long despite being so close to finishing, but oh well, stuff happens.

I'm not sure I'm allowed to actually provide a link to the translation here when it's done because a few of the sex scenes are shota, but just TL progress/discussion is fine, right? Please let me know so that I don't break any rules, thanks.
if its just a translation patch, its obviously okay to post it.
if its the game with added translation ... probably not.

also, for the future, you could add the game thread and the .

last, but not least: thanks for translating H-Games, mate.

EDIT:
If it's just the data files for the translation, I think that's allowed. As long as it's not the whole game itself. Has nobody else translated this work before? I can't recall.
it has a partial, but no full translation.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice :)

Can't wait to see the translation. It's one of the best games I've ever played.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nice :)

Can't wait to see the translation. It's one of the best games I've ever played.
Seriously?!
if kR1pt0n1t3 says that. it must be amazing o_O
Getting really exicted now!

Thanks for the Translation u-ray <3

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice, I started this game but as I often do I got frustrated with trying to decipher the machine translation, so I look forward to this!

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, everyone. Good to know that it can be posted here.

if its just a translation patch, its obviously okay to post it.
if its the game with added translation ... probably not.

also, for the future, you could add the game thread and the dlsite.

last, but not least: thanks for translating H-Games, mate.
Unfortunately I'm a dumb little baby without enough posts to add links. Thanks for doing it for me though.

Seriously?!
if kR1pt0n1t3 says that. it must be amazing o_O
Getting really exicted now!

Thanks for the Translation u-ray <3
It's not an exaggeration to say it's easily one of the best H-Games I've played.

Last edited:

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm so glad someone is picking this up again. Game's got great CG and I love the 8-bit art style.

Thanks for translating, champ

skyrider

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finally it becomes true that Mature Quest get a full translation, thx man:D

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so glad to see this is getting fully translated, love the art and from what i can tell, it has a good storyline, thanks u-ray.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Unfortunately I'm a dumb little baby without enough posts to add links. Thanks for doing it for me though.
I think you can still post "broken" link
For instance https:// mega.nz/ #!TpAhKhvH

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank you for translating it, finally I can finish this gem :D

I'm waiting for the translation patch XD

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am just begining to play this kind of games (RPG) so any time i see a new translation i feel like jumping, can someone post a link to the english dlsite? i make a point of seeing if i can buy any game that is translated, if i can at least.

sriji1989

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am just begining to play this kind of games (RPG) so any time i see a new translation i feel like jumping, can someone post a link to the english dlsite? i make a point of seeing if i can buy any game that is translated, if i can at least.
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng

But sadly they are very few english releases...

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng

But sadly they are very few english releases...
The search is also a bit wonky on the page, selecting RPGs only with English translations lists 281 results for me but a lot of them aren't RPGs. ._.

Sorry for the OT. :(

EDIT:
Scratch the above, clearing my cookies solved the issue. /shrug

Last edited:
OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright, status update. I've been working really hard to try to finish this within this week with whatever time I've had. I just finished the last of the game-over sex scenes and NPC tempt scenes today, so all but two of the roughly 70 sex scenes have been translated. Aside from sex scenes, all maps in the game are done except for the gallery and about 25 to 33% of the NPC dialogue in the starting town. So as far as those go, the game is about 99% translated.

This is what I otherwise still have left to do. I have to translate enemy names, skill names, and the messages that appear when they're used, which could either be fairly easy or really annoying. Then I need to go back and change a few things and may have to look for some stuff in the common events. I also have to crawl around in the scripts for stuff like the warp spell location list and track down a few bugs, because boy is it a buggy game--which you'll see when I post the bug fixes with the finished TL patch. And last of all I need to give it a quick playthrough to make sure I didn't completely screw anything up.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Alright, status update. I've been working really hard to try to finish this within this week with whatever time I've had. I just finished the last of the game-over sex scenes and NPC tempt scenes today, so all but two of the roughly 70 sex scenes have been translated. Aside from sex scenes, all maps in the game are done except for the gallery and about 25 to 33% of the NPC dialogue in the starting town. So as far as those go, the game is about 99% translated.

This is what I otherwise still have left to do. I have to translate enemy names, skill names, and the messages that appear when they're used, which could either be fairly easy or really annoying. Then I need to go back and change a few things and may have to look for some stuff in the common events. I also have to crawl around in the scripts for stuff like the warp spell location list and track down a few bugs, because boy is it a buggy game--which you'll see when I post the bug fixes with the finished TL patch. And last of all I need to give it a quick playthrough to make sure I didn't completely screw anything up.

Best thing would be to release a "demo' translation and let the bughunting to us, would go faster, no? :3

skyrider

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thx for the update, dont over work take some rest if you need;)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In case you didn't know I made a partial for this long time. Partial translates prologue(first city, all common events and all events/story that happened prior to her going on the journey to save her husband/world), everything except story(skills, items, etc.) + I changed the text font, adjusted the window size of different windows so text fits nicely and looks overall better with latin alphabet.

I plan to use mine with your translation but you decide which you want to go with.

Here it is in case you want to use it.

So I finally started to play this game couple of weeks ago and boy was I traumatized by the UI and font of the game... Because I couldn't play the game normally I first started out to just fix the UI to look more nicely and then I decided to do whole partial translation from the scratch. Would have taken me much longer but with help from Etigoya and M1zuki (big thanks to both) I can finally release this here.

hxxps://mega.nz/#!uYAk1JJI!ygq-2hkxdfF9UrMRa2QQqLMKAESmI0dTbGmPhdOWY6M

So this partial contains:
Fix for UI and font
Translation for everything except events on maps(everything other including common events is translated)

Only thing I didn't translate was text inside events on maps and that's more or less story.

Preview of partial and original game for comparison (right click on image and open in new window)

Last edited: