What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ144613] Demon World Cave Lulu Farea ~Defeat, Screw, Marry!~ English Patch v1.01

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ144613] Demon World Cave Lulu Farea ~Defeat, Screw, Marry!~ English Patch v1.0

Four possibilities come to mind:
1. Errors with filenames becoming corrupted when extracting data.wolf, but that seems unlikely
2. There's a difference between the v2.00 on dlsite ENG and JPN, and the v2.00 you downloaded is the one from the Japanese store. But again, seems unlikely
3. The download you found that says v2.00 isn't actually v2.00, which is a thing that those download sites do sometimes to trick people into downloading from their links
4. Possible issues relating to not running the game in Japanese system locale?

I've confirmed I have those files in my game directory, so you SHOULD have them, too... Does the file you downloaded contain a .txt file called "readme ver2.00"? This is a changelog for the game updates, and it should indicate inside that the current version is 2.00 and the previous was 1.21.
Ok, going through the list, I managed to fix it. Apparently I did something wrong with the language settings, so I redid the Applocale shortcut I made. No more mistakes. Thank you.

And otherwise, yes the readme is there, and all files are correctly named. I'm sorry for the confusion.

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ144613] Demon World Cave Lulu Farea ~Defeat, Screw, Marry!~ English Patch v1.0

No problem, I'm glad you got it working.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Little untranslated line if you try to enter with 0 hp.

Deleted member 224977

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished the game and wana say thank you.
The game had all comedy, seriousness. It took me longer than expected to finish the game (even though i cheated xD).

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game had all comedy, seriousness. It took me longer than expected to finish the game (even though i cheated xD).
how to trigger myuu 2nd event?

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to trigger myuu 2nd event?

Just make sure you bought the treasure(?) map and saw the 2nd event for all the other bosses(they will have a heart above they sprite if you did).

When you reach the bottom floor after having those 2 things done, and try to challenge the final boss, Myuu will ask if you want to search for the treasure.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Man it was such a cute game... not the longest or with the most scenes but it had quite a good quality...

Now that I think about it... u-ray, would it be possible that seeing that you are translating games to talk to the developers and propose to sell the game with the english translation on nutaku or mangagamer?. I don't think that the developers would say no to free money.

The quality of the game is great and the translation is quite good, I don't buy the game if the creators don't translate it but if I could support both the creators and the translator I'm okay with that.

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm glad you liked it.

Little untranslated line if you try to enter with 0 hp.
Thanks, will wait to see if anything else comes up and fix this in a 1.01

Man it was such a cute game... not the longest or with the most scenes but it had quite a good quality...

Now that I think about it... u-ray, would it be possible that seeing that you are translating games to talk to the developers and propose to sell the game with the english translation on nutaku or mangagamer?. I don't think that the developers would say no to free money.

The quality of the game is great and the translation is quite good, I don't buy the game if the creators don't translate it but if I could support both the creators and the translator I'm okay with that.
Fundamentally I like the idea of it, but I don't know if I'm ready for something like that. I want to both get better and kind of see where this all goes first. And man, if I ever ran into one of the more xenophobic devs like the guy who does the ROBF games... I know the odds are pretty low, but if I flat-out couldn't ever translate a game I wanted to, or if I translated one but got turned down and could never release it, I dunno how well I'd take that.

Part of me kind of just wants to stay on the down-low to be honest, like artists making and selling doujinshi in Japan. Everyone just agrees to look the other way, everyone gets something out of it, and everyone's happy.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Fundamentally I like the idea of it, but I don't know if I'm ready for something like that. I want to both get better and kind of see where this all goes first. And man, if I ever ran into one of the more xenophobic devs like the guy who does the ROBF games... I know the odds are pretty low, but if I flat-out couldn't ever translate a game I wanted to, or if I translated one but got turned down and could never release it, I dunno how well I'd take that.

Part of me kind of just wants to stay on the down-low to be honest, like artists making and selling doujinshi in Japan. Everyone just agrees to look the other way, everyone gets something out of it, and everyone's happy.
Well of course it's always important to be happy :). However about those xenophobic devs... even if you do a fan translation they can be a pain. As you said the ROBF games, the devs were a pain in the ass even for the fan translation.

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nobody should have to spend 2 hours of their life downloading a questionable link from an add-riddled site.

If anybody needs a MEGA link of the version 2.00, PM me.

Don't post on my wall or whatever. I don't know why people think I will see/respond to that.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There a list of fishing spots? Missing one and i can not for the life of me find it.

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1. B6F Myuu's room
2. B9F The green patch by the stairs down
3. B16F Flower behind the graves
4. B17F The single lily pad near the doors the key master opened
5. B25F There's a single space blocked by a yellow door at the top
6. B26F The carpet in the room where Rosary was
7. B42F Under the umbrella
8. B47F The spot with an arrow made of water pointing up
9. B53F Go left at the first turn all the way to the end
10. B57F It's at the bottom of the "H" shape in the top-right corner, where the dragon behind the silver door is

Well of course it's always important to be happy :). However about those xenophobic devs... even if you do a fan translation they can be a pain. As you said the ROBF games, the devs were a pain in the ass even for the fan translation.
The ideal situation is they just don't find out it's being translated until the patch is already released. On the other hand if I approach a developer like ROBF guy and they say no, that game can never be translated, at least not by me.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, missed the one on b16.

Edit- After finishing the game that was a very enjoyable experience. Really wish more games where this light-hearted and humorous.

Last edited:

KanoXVI

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks you for translating this game. this game is a goddamn treasure ; A;
The ending is just too much. i swear to God if there's aren't any sequel for it. Gotta riot :D

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks you for translating this game. this game is a goddamn treasure ; A;
The ending is just too much. i swear to God if there's aren't any sequel for it. Gotta riot :D
The game is 3 years old.
Can we expect a sequel tho? ._. ?!?!

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't care how long it takes, I'll wait ;_;
More WWA puzzle HRPGs, please. This game made me realize I really like this genre. Too bad it's the only one of its kind as far as I know.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't care how long it takes, I'll wait ;_;
More WWA puzzle HRPGs, please. This game made me realize I really like this genre. Too bad it's the only one of its kind as far as I know.
May the gods help us..
Hopefully we get sequel one day

The gameplay was good, But it was the storyline that sold me out!!!
It's was almost like "Monster girl Quest" :>

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

May the gods help us..
Hopefully we get sequel one day

The gameplay was good, But it was the storyline that sold me out!!!
It's was almost like "Monster girl Quest" :>
The storyline itself isn't great, however it is how it is shown, it was quite a comedy almost all the game. In fact the storyline is just this guy trying to have sex with the monster girls of a dungeon XD.

With monster girl quest it still has quite a so-so storyline, but the characters are quite likeable (most of them at least... ok not so much in the 3rd part), it would still be a quite simple storyline, even more because it's absolutely linear.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The storyline itself isn't great, however it is how it is shown, it was quite a comedy almost all the game. In fact the storyline is just this guy trying to have sex with the monster girls of a dungeon XD.

With monster girl quest it still has quite a so-so storyline, but the characters are quite likeable (most of them at least... ok not so much in the 3rd part), it would still be a quite simple storyline, even more because it's absolutely linear.
I mean if u wanna go so far theres only what 7 basic plots, its all about how its told.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I mean if u wanna go so far theres only what 7 basic plots, its all about how its told.
I don't actually think it's so far, a game with great storyline is for example Rance VI, the storyline is quite complex and interesting with multiple unexpected points. I only mean to say that Lulu farea it's obviously a great game, but not exactly for the storyline but more for the gameplay and characters.

About MGQ what happens is on one side no one expected the storyline to even matter a bit, so because of that people saw it as a great one while in truth it just does it's job. In fact I feel that there are many characters that could have had a better impact on the storyline, like Alma and Tamamo, another point is that in this game it would have been great if it wasn't totally linear. This game would have been better if there were some choices at different points that aren't just a "joke" option or just for a sexual scene. Personally I'm hoping quite more for the storyline of the mods like monster girl: servant of the monster lord and monster girl NG+.