What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ144613] Demon World Cave Lulu Farea ~Defeat, Screw, Marry!~ English Patch v1.01

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ144613] Demon World Cave Lulu Farea ~Defeat, Screw, Marry!~ English Patch v1.0

I don't actually think it's so far, a game with great storyline is for example Rance VI, the storyline is quite complex and interesting with multiple unexpected points. I only mean to say that Lulu farea it's obviously a great game, but not exactly for the storyline but more for the gameplay and characters.

About MGQ what happens is on one side no one expected the storyline to even matter a bit, so because of that people saw it as a great one while in truth it just does it's job. In fact I feel that there are many characters that could have had a better impact on the storyline, like Alma and Tamamo, another point is that in this game it would have been great if it wasn't totally linear. This game would have been better if there were some choices at different points that aren't just a "joke" option or just for a sexual scene. Personally I'm hoping quite more for the storyline of the mods like monster girl: servant of the monster lord and monster girl NG+.
Huh, ive had rance VI downloaded for a while but havent played it yet so i think ill give that one a shot. MGQ was a pretty basic story but i found it funny enough to make reading it not a chore. That said there were a few things in that game that were optional that didnt end up mattering which was a shame.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ144613] Demon World Cave Lulu Farea ~Defeat, Screw, Marry!~ English Patch v1.0

The storyline itself isn't great, however it is how it is shown, it was quite a comedy almost all the game. In fact the storyline is just this guy trying to have sex with the monster girls of a dungeon XD.

With monster girl quest it still has quite a so-so storyline, but the characters are quite likeable (most of them at least... ok not so much in the 3rd part), it would still be a quite simple storyline, even more because it's absolutely linear.
I mean if u wanna go so far theres only what 7 basic plots, its all about how its told.
I don't actually think it's so far, a game with great storyline is for example Rance VI, the storyline is quite complex and interesting with multiple unexpected points. I only mean to say that Lulu farea it's obviously a great game, but not exactly for the storyline but more for the gameplay and characters.

About MGQ what happens is on one side no one expected the storyline to even matter a bit, so because of that people saw it as a great one while in truth it just does it's job. In fact I feel that there are many characters that could have had a better impact on the storyline, like Alma and Tamamo, another point is that in this game it would have been great if it wasn't totally linear. This game would have been better if there were some choices at different points that aren't just a "joke" option or just for a sexual scene. Personally I'm hoping quite more for the storyline of the mods like monster girl: servant of the monster lord and monster girl NG+.
Huh, ive had rance VI downloaded for a while but havent played it yet so i think ill give that one a shot. MGQ was a pretty basic story but i found it funny enough to make reading it not a chore. That said there were a few things in that game that were optional that didnt end up mattering which was a shame.

MGQ>Your favorite Game :3

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Put a 100% save on ulmf main thread not hard just time consuming. gg

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone tell me how to apply the patch? I'm having some trouble.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can someone tell me how to apply the patch? I'm having some trouble.
It's straightforward, but it IS wolf, so it's different than most. The OP has a very good condensed version - 5 lines. But you do need to get arc_convert.exe...re-read the opening post...

Spiccy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome!

Scooglecops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey can someone tell me what floors are the pass marks to enter in the elf room.

Only the marks of forest and graveyard are necessary, thank you

Edit² - Only graveyard now...

Edit³ - now I found everything... What was the point... dumbass

Last edited:

Pythagoras

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get in Colatte's room after you fight her the second time?

edit: Never mind, figured it out. You have to read Rami's diary before you can use the fish.

Link_Xp4444

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Galaxy Wars circle has released another game called The Land Where One Can Make Monmusu Pets - Elf Girl Mimia (put in the usual dlsite address, then add ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE188093.html since I can't add in links yet I don't think.) Anyway, I was wondering if you might be interested in translating that game at a later date. It looks like it might be a rather small game, so I don't know how much work it would be.

Also, if there is (hopefully *when* there is) a sequel to Lulu Farea would you be willing to translate it?

Honestly, I've played through a lot of the games you've translated and I truly appreciate your work. The translation quality is simply incredible. You're quite talented at this.

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've played a little of it only just in the last week--had no time to play anything back when I was translating this--and from what I've played it doesn't really grab me like Lulu Farea. But to be fair, I still haven't gotten past kissing with her, so maybe it'll grow on me if I get further.

The short answer though is that I wouldn't entirely count it out but there's a lot of stuff higher up on my list of priorities.

As for Lulu Farea 2, it's hard to say without actually playing it. If it's another WWA game I'm sure I'd love it, but translating the sex scenes was a real slog. I think the most simple answer I can give you is, good hentai games inherently make me want to translate them, so if it lives up to the first one and the time feels right, I'll probably want to do it.

And thanks man, I really appreciate that.

Scooglecops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey someone know how to enter in the room of the elf with purple hair?

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey someone know how to enter in the room of the elf with purple hair?
According to the tips you get from the Recollection Room at the end of the game, you need less then 50 HP.

I've given up on her. There is nothing left for me to fight that will leave me that close to death. Don't know how I'll beat the final boss without her boost though.

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you can wipe yourself down to zero and didn't give the pirate the restorative item, you can heal up to 10HP that way. I think another possibility is by using the harpy. I haven't confirmed it but the eventing seems to suggest that her use is to get back into the dungeon with 0HP or something like that, although the game never tells you.

Reputation score

Hey can someone tell me what floors are the pass marks to enter in the elf room.

Only the marks of forest and graveyard are necessary, thank you

Edit² - Only graveyard now...

Edit³ - now I found everything... What was the point... dumbass

i can't find the graveyard one. help pls???

OP
U

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In one of the corners between the staircases. I put a guide inside the .rar with the patch, you can just ctrl+f anything you're looking for.

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's absolutely glorious. Last time I was so impressed with an erotic game was with Monster Girl Quest trilogy. Of course there is no way for such a short game to surpass MGQ, but it gives off very similar vibes. There were some posts before saying "MGQ story is so-so", but I have to disagree. Games like those are the ones that really make a difference. Not expecting much at the start, and being hit hard with quality storytelling.

Sure, those stories are not *really* special, when someone isolates them and judges alone. But then again - hardly any stories are. What makes them shine is how they are told, and in this criteria MGQ is an absolute beast, putting to shame many great games. And Lulu Farea tries to be similar in that aspect, with not the worst results.

Thank you for the translation, hoping to find more hidden gems like this one!

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you can wipe yourself down to zero and didn't give the pirate the restorative item, you can heal up to 10HP that way. I think another possibility is by using the harpy. I haven't confirmed it but the eventing seems to suggest that her use is to get back into the dungeon with 0HP or something like that, although the game never tells you.
I tried the harpy and she will bring you down to the Market level, but from there you can't take the stairs up or down. You get an untranslated line similar to if you try to enter from the main entrance.