What's new

[Request] North Pole Glory Hole

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score
Re: [Request] North Pole Glory Hole

Pretty much all you've done is masked an insult behind a wall of words, and now that I've called you up on it, you respond with another large wall of pointless words, I can see that reading this will get me nowhere so let me just get to the point.

You're a cunt. Stop intentionally speaking in a verbose manner, technically if there's a simpler word in English that fits the glove, it's good English to use it above the other, more complex word.

Secondly , you make assumption after assumption about me and who I am, what I do, etc.... You say I'm looking out specifically for your posts, but you're the one who responded to my post first, and it took me what, like two weeks to get back to you? Yes, I'm totally watching your every move, just waiting to argue with you. SARCASM
Firstly the fact you can't understand what i say doesn't make a cunt out of me as much as it makes an idiot out of you, since from my point of view i could hardly be any clearer, but i guess you are an idiot.

Secondly, i make assumptions, you make assumpionts, we all do, but how comes you can assume i'm a cunt from what i say and i can't assume you are a repressed guy, full of rage with no other way to satisfy his impulses than verbally aggressing other people on a forum?
I make jokes(pretty simple ones in my opinion), you just plainly offend using a very wide vocabulary, this is sarcasm if you didn't get it. I still like my way better than yours. Idiot.

Maybe if you stopped trying to be unreasonably verbose your points would be more clear, and you wouldn't come off as unnecessarily arrogant. But seeing as I sometimes draw the occasional long word out of my own backend, I'll try to cut some slack on that point, for risk of looking like more of a hypocrite than I would like to openly admit.

Whatever it was your point was, calling my method of speaking unconventional (Read: Unusual) , the context could have been a whole lot of things, given that you were speaking down to me (Read: Being a cunt) I took it as a derogatory intention.
I'm sorry, but i can't do anything about the way i express myself, the more i try to be clear the more people like you misunderstand me, i wasn't talking down to you, i was trying to be supportive, i'm gonna give you this point, it could have been misunderstood, it was a little ambiguous, but the fact you keep seeing evil sarcasm and insults in everything i say it's your problem.
I explained, as clear as day, it wasn't meant as an insult and you start raging even more?
You are an idiot!

I really don't want to waste the effort negrepping you, if I spent all day everyday negrepping people I disliked on ULMF, I'm half-certain that Alias and Pale would be in red by now, or something like that. But to be more to the point, your pretense of intelligence is unappreciated by yours truly, speak to me in a normal manner next time around (Read: Being tactful) then maybe there won't be a risk of taking you the wrong (*cough* right_ way.
You don't have to, i have some dedicated neg repper that show up everytime i say something.;)
I never give negative rep, cause i prefer to argue and make my point publicly known. I do this with everyone i disagree with. I talk to everyone the same way. I won't make you a special case. I'm not your teacher. I'm not here to deal with your paranoid complexes. If you understand what i say good, if you don't i'll try to point you the right way in the next post.
I'm not your mother who has to make things simple for you, grow a pair and stop finding excuses like: "I can't understand cause you talk too complicated".
Right now you are behaving like an idiot.

There are a few people on this forum who take the guise of the intellectual, but usually they can pull it off. Alias, Pale, Incubus, and a few others can talk in a civil, (when they want to) intelligent, (At least that's how it reads out) And over-all LEGIBLE (AKA, with clear meaning) manner.

To pull off the guise of the intellectual, you not only have to have a broad vocabulary, and know how to use it, but you also need to know how to use it well. So yeah. You're a cunt. Please die. Ini: Hate and Don't list update. JohnDoe; 5.5 c-o-m
You don't have a wide vocabulary, as is clearly visible from the way you keep using insults, like they could even faze me, and you obviously don't know how to use words in a proper way, so excuse me if i have troubles believing that you would be able to judge what is spoken in an intellectual guise.:rolleyes:
I am the first to admit that my vocabulary is not as vast as i would like it to be, unfortunately my english suffers from translations problems, but i try my best and that's the least i could do, i wonder if you can say the same.
To ask someone to die because of misunderstandings on a forum, is such a sad thing, you show no respect for other people's emotions or lives, you're just a little internet bully, a spoiled brat, an idiot.

Your, not so friendly anymore, neighbourhood Johndoe.

P.S.
Since this has become personal, and there are no real point in arguing anymore, this is my last post in response to Cappy on this thread.
Obviously i'll respond to others if the need arises.;)

Edit
Incubus, thanks for the answer. :)

Cappy

Reputation score

You see, you don't just make assumptions, you also insinuate them into the conversation. Also, it might not be able to get any clearer from your perspective, but maybe that's because you already know what you mean.

That doesn't mean other people do, also, when you speak down to people in combination with insinuations and assumptions, you tend to make a cunt out of yourself. As you have done from MY perspective. This does not make me an idiot, it makes me unfriendly towards you in particular, because I don't like you.

You might ask why? Well, if you don't know the answer you're clearly not thinking hard enough. I do not verbally assault people randomly, when I do it is either out of a calculated want for humour, out of spite towards a particular person, or for the purpose of Justice. In this particular circumstance, I have found myself to despise your way of speaking to me.

You say that I find evil and insults in everything you say, well, the insult part is true enough, that, and you speak down to me. I'm tired of being spoken down to, and that's from people that I like and know well enough to look past that bit of irritation for. I might be over-reacting, but that's fine with me, because honestly, I really couldn't care less at this point in time.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Man I love this game! Not only does this arouse me to such an amazing level despite it being a click game, but the story of it actually makes sense.

Think about it. This isn't called "North Pole" Glory Hole for no reason. It's like this: there are a bunch of horny elves up there who do a ton of work with most likely no sexual release. This girl, whoever she may be, has been designated the "glory hole" to help them release their sexual tension.

Early on it starts off small with a few handjobs, but slowly more and more elves show up wanting to get off so they open up more holes. Originally there was a chair there to help the elves get into the holes (y'know 'cuz they're short), but they started standing on each other to maximize the pleasure and get them back to work faster. Of course they were courteous enough not to move when someone was receiving a blowjob, but that's just self explanatory.

Meanwhile, on the inside the girl was getting hornier and hornier, so she ended up taking off more until eventually in the end (which we don't see due to it being a demo) she ends up releasing her own sexual tension. The girl gaining "skills" was just her gaining experience in doing handjobs and blowjobs, in addition to her getting hornier (which is why she switches from licking to blowjobs). The dildos that show up are just some asshole's pranks in trying to slow her down; it is a toy factory, no sense in sex toys not being in there (hehe, naughty or nice ;3).

The "time" at the top represents how well she's doing in keeping them aroused; if she's doing good and satisfying them, her time stays up (and so do the elves). If time runs out, then she wasn't doing a good enough job for them (they go limp) and they decide to either come back later or someone else would fill in, preventing her from getting the reward of releasing her own sexual tension later.

Oh, and the big breasted blond in the back is Mrs. Claus. The "time bonus" you get from her is her assistance by arousing the elves with her hawt naked body.

:D

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

JohnDoe said:
since from my point of view i could hardly be any clearer
Doesn't work that way. Clearly not understanding that makes you an idiot.

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

DoggieDog52,

Cool story, bro.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Doesn't work that way. Clearly not understanding that makes you an idiot.
Thanks hooker, your usual ability to suck-up to other peoples opinion while adding absolutely nothing to the conversation, is always so amusing, i can always count on your effort to keep a dead conversation alive. Thank you.

Sarcasm aside, obviously my first post is not clear, it requires someone to actually try to understand it, and i understand that there could be a misunderstanding, that's why in my second post i try to calmly explain what i meant in a way that could clear the misunderstanding, i might not say it in a nice way(mostly because plain insults and rage don't set me in positive mood, and cappy is a master in that:rolleyes:), but i clearly explained that what i meant was a praise, how exactly could i have been more clear than that?
I surely could have been nicer, i surely could have been more condescending, i could have talked to him as i talk to little children, measuring every word and trying my best to contain my sarcasm and irony, but it would have been a lot of work, it would have taken time and efforts and considering his mindset it would have resulted in the same way, in other threads i have tryed to be as nice and friendly as i could and he kept insulting me continuously and repeatedly, i offered my hand and he spat on it, i just don't care anymore.
So, yeah, i could have been nicer, as he could, but i could have been clearer only if i treated him like a stupid child, which i don't like doing.

@DoggieDog52
Takes a good deal of imagination to get all that story out this game, nice job! XD

Last edited:

Cappy

Reputation score

Thanks hooker, you did great in pointing out my fallacy of logic, I'm going to ramble on about how Cappy still couldn't understand me at all not because I was letting duel meanings into my conversation, and speaking in a patronizing manner towards him, but because he's stupid. Yeah, that's it. Of course. HAHA, they'll never realize I'm really a giant cunt now!
Of course, in the end, you fail to realize that speaking in a legible manner =/= talking to somebody like they're a child. And even then, disregarding any sort of way you were opening up your phrases to sarcasm, duel-meanings, hidden insults, all that jazz as a whole. You were still speaking to me in a patronizing manner. You may as well have been speaking to me as if I were a child, the way you were acting, except a step above, Where you make it perfectly clear that you're patronizing me without me having to figure it out.

Now, maybe if this was the first example of the sort of behavior shown I'd let it slide. But you spoke to me the same way you spoke to those negreppers in the reputation thread, in a derogatory and patronizing manner, except then it was to defend yourself, or get revenge on your little fans. (I have a few lurker fans myself, mind you) And it seems to be your main way of speaking, you talk in this way at every cross-roads, it's like having one expression for ten moods. Although I highly doubt you have more than one mood, that mood being CUNT.
<3

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

...So i've been neglecting this game because i figured all the conversation going on ment the game sucked...but oh no, I played it myself, and i have to admit I played it and i had as much fun fapping as i did clicking. Its too bad i couldn't find a link to the ending. Otherwise, i really enjoyed this. The first M&F game Ive ever enjoyed.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Thanks hooker, your usual ability to suck-up to other peoples opinion while adding absolutely nothing to the conversation, is always so amusing, i can always count on your effort to keep a dead conversation alive. Thank you.

Sarcasm aside, obviously my first post is not clear, it requires someone to actually try to understand it, and i understand that there could be a misunderstanding, that's why in my second post i try to calmly explain what i meant in a way that could clear the misunderstanding, i might not say it in a nice way(mostly because plain insults and rage don't set me in positive mood, and cappy is a master in that:rolleyes:), but i clearly explained that what i meant was a praise, how exactly could i have been more clear than that?
I surely could have been nicer, i surely could have been more condescending, i could have talked to him as i talk to little children, measuring every word and trying my best to contain my sarcasm and irony, but it would have been a lot of work, it would have taken time and efforts and considering his mindset it would have resulted in the same way, in other threads i have tryed to be as nice and friendly as i could and he kept insulting me continuously and repeatedly, i offered my hand and he spat on it, i just don't care anymore.
So, yeah, i could have been nicer, as he could, but i could have been clearer only if i treated him like a stupid child, which i don't like doing.

@DoggieDog52
Takes a good deal of imagination to get all that story out this game, nice job! XD
Proving my point.

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

on the argument between John Doe and Cappy:
I wrote long and elaborate post, but my browser was closed by force-majeure before i could send it, so just an overall: you are both wrong. This
Different logics take people to different results, but don't let the logic of conventional minds discourage your unconventional one from trying to make an unconventional process into a convention.;)
could be interpreted as an insult,instead of praise(that's what it was in my first read, though slightly annoying due to necessary decrypting), especially if you have some bad history with author.But chances are still not as high to start throwing in some abusive language without confirming.Maybe it's just Cappy style though, i don't know.

Now if JohnDoe was as mature(or intelligent, or whatever, pick your word) as he wanted to appear, he would have tried to find the insult in his post before starting the "cute little troll" thing, even in face of worsened mood.

After that it's just typical brawl with "idiots" and "cunts", only more articulate than usual, no guilty party here.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What I do? :<
Oh, were you actually being nice? Oh, I'm sorry! When I hear "Cool Story, Bro", I usually think of people using that to be sarcastic, often meaning to tell the person to shut the hell up.

Thanks for the compliment then! :D

Also, am I the only one who finds the elf licking far more attractive than her sucking? I pretty much lose on the 5th level just to keep her on that one because it's so hot. When she licks, her breasts bounce a lot more than when she sucks. Not to mention there are no fake cocks on that level as well, making it even more attractive gameplay wise.

TheShady

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All this in a thread entitled "North Pole Glory Hole"... Kind of devalues anything that's said in here (including this).

TheShady

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Postcount discrimination is a dirty practice.

What I'm getting at: This is mostly off-topic. While other's already ate crap for off-topicness in other threads, there's not really such a thing here seemingly because the parties involved in fueling the off-topic are having a "discussion", not an exchange of one-line pleasantries.
All the while I keep clicking the thread to see if I can download a hacked/cracked/whatever version of it because I'm a completionist.

Take your talk elsewhere? PM, other thread, parliament, somewhere.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

I've gone PM yesterday since it's personal and seriously getting boring, still no answer, but if people stop mentioning this we can probably move forward, sorry for the uninteresting off-topic.

Cappy

Reputation score

Postcount discrimination is a dirty practice.

What I'm getting at: This is mostly off-topic. While other's already ate crap for off-topicness in other threads, there's not really such a thing here seemingly because the parties involved in fueling the off-topic are having a "discussion", not an exchange of one-line pleasantries.
All the while I keep clicking the thread to see if I can download a hacked/cracked/whatever version of it because I'm a completionist.

I wasn't discriminating against your post count, I'm just pointing out that you failed to notice the sheer amount of off-topic EVERYWHERE in this forum. That, and that this conversation was dead, up until you arrived.

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I doubt we will see full cracked version anytime soon, because the ones who were cracking M'n'F before stopped it.Not firsthand information, but still.So expect update only when this thread will be resurrected by some necro after some time.

And hell, one of such "game with updates" thread that have gone seriously offtop, even got stickied (see Shinobi Girl) to made a shining example.I can see why Cappy posted that image