What's new

[Request] North Pole Glory Hole

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score
OK, I caved in and played the game, even after I found out it was a Meet n'Fuck game... but unlike all the previous crappy j-dating sim knock offs, this one is an actual game. It's great! Check it out:

Unfortunately, it's still a demo, and I'm not gonna pay a membership fee for just one little game. Anyone got a rip?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Request] North Pole Glory Hole

FYI, you linked the thumbnail.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*whistle innocently*

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

How the hell can you stroke more then one and get the bar full if you haven't eaten 20 pounds of sugar? o_O

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't do it until you get +1 stroke stamina, that makes it so you keep stroking when you're clicking on something else. Eventually, in the demo, you can lick one and stroke two more at the same time and get them full pretty easily.

I second the request for the full version. This is actually a good game, seems like lots of unlockables and gameplay is more than just click-to-continue.

Edit: Read the comments and found out that when you finish and get to the "this game is only a demo" screen, right click and hit play, then hit play again and you'll pick up right where you left off.

When you finish, you can't see the ending scene though. So if anybody could find the full version that would still be nice.

Last edited:

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Yeah, I was like "Meet and fuck game? How could this be... oh hey, this is pretty fun. What? Demo? End of game? Damnit..."

So yeah, colour me surprised.

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

There is a flash loader that is being made for MnF games and also games made by hentaikey that will allow you to play the full game. The older versions work on older MnF games while a newer version is still under development and this is probably capable of fully playing the newer ones as well. Just search baka flashloader and you'll end up at the source.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Am i the only that find it weird that on the other side of the walls there would be two guys one on top of each other?:eek:

Last edited:

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Surprisingly, I actually enjoy this game aswell. It doesn't seem to be an image ripped off of a hentai game and converted into a click to proceed game.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Am i the only that find it weird that on the other side of the walls there would be two guys one on top of each other?:eek:
men are silly enough to stick their dicks through a hole in a wall hoping for some action ... I really wouldn't be surprised if they would be sitting on top.

OR it could be a dwarf with an oversized shlong.

jappoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if you right click and click play at demo screen, it'll take to back to the main screen. Click play again and it'll take u to where you left off.

So basically, you can play the full game. :)

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Gonna try that one out. As far as on top of each other, I always got the impression the bottom ones were a little further back.

Yup, confirmed the above. Just hit the big ol play button and you resume from where you were, although it seems you'll have to do this every level.

Last edited:

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Good game...Too bad the cum doesn't stay...

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Concur.

The last level is damn hard, simply because you're at the mercy of the game in whether or not it spawns what you need to not run out of timer, as it runs down real fast; 3 dildos in a row will end you, and after that it seems to just go to a blank white screen. It's possible the official full version actually has some sort of ending scene, or at least I'd hope it at least has a proper screen, but hey, we cheated their system.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

men are silly enough to stick their dicks through a hole in a wall hoping for some action ... I really wouldn't be surprised if they would be sitting on top.

OR it could be a dwarf with an oversized shlong.
Black skinned dwarfs? o_O

Last edited:

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game hates trackpads.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Most games do~

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I want to apologize to those who I have offended with my "nigger" post.

I want to axplain that in my language black people are called néger, what translates nigger in English. However in my language néger has no hurtful meaning at all to it.

So I again apologize but I had no idea about this until now.

Seems there are still big differences in culture of different countries.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I want to apologize to those who I have offended with my "nigger" post.

I want to axplain that in my language black people are called néger, what translates nigger in English. However in my language néger has no hurtful meaning at all to it.

So I again apologize but I had no idea about this until now.

Seems there are still big differences in culture of different countries.
Nigger is specifically an insult. For a neutral word, you'd be looking for negro, not nigger.