What's new

[Request] North Pole Glory Hole

anonymouse311

Reputation score
Re: [Request] North Pole Glory Hole

Crappy ending or not, it looked pretty good from the screenshot that was posted. It would be nice get a full version.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Crappy ending or not, it looked pretty good from the screenshot that was posted. It would be nice get a full version.
Cool story, bro.

Then why don't you look for a torrent of it, buy a subscription, or heaven forbid get the program mentioned in the post the screenshot is posted in and get access to it yourself rather than begging for scraps. I'm just so tired of vermin who not only want everything for free, but expect someone else to just hand it to them.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

heres a good decompiler has small limitation, but be aware of copyrights Just don't steal anything and use as your own.

Google is always your friend also:D

Woodchucky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if you right click and click play at demo screen, it'll take to back to the main screen. Click play again and it'll take u to where you left off.

So basically, you can play the full game. :)
You sir, have made my day. Time to see how many of the others it works on.

Edit:are far as I've cared to check, doesn't seem to work on anything else. Sadly, was hoping to at least play the octopus one to its fullest.

Last edited:

TeejBadeej

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

pssst, time stamps, check em.

Woodchucky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Meh still relevant kind of...nothing wrong with showing some appreciation. Too lazy to go through figuring out the decompiler or what have you. Or are you refering to the necro above? Well, probably would be something more to date on a site rip somewhere else.