What's new

ACT [ Red Dragonfly ] [ 赤いトンボ ] Pandemonium: Slash Princess Sakura / 百鬼夜行 剣姫無慘 RE137944 RJ137944

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 百鬼夜行 剣姫無慘

So, finally, a nude mode update?
1.02 version anyone?

K_Len02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nevermind. It seem the link is just the old version sorry guys
Source: eyny.com:88/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9799899&highlight=%E9%AC%BC%E5%A4%9C

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I found this link from Eyny. Hope you guys enjoy
pan.baidu.com/s/1jG3fpzw Password is 2hne
Source: eyny.com:88/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9799899&highlight=%E9%AC%BC%E5%A4%9C
That's just version 1, it's not updated.

K_Len02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got fooled by the Date Sorry again

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Killed 3 of the big red demon boss looking dudes. Done all the quests in the middle. All I have left is that one quest that doesn't turn in...not sure what I'm missing. It's the girl RIGHT when you get off the helicopter thing.

Beat the whip girl...went down the path and standing in the circle but nothing is happening. =/

=====NVM...went back and talked to the General again even though there was no ? or anything above her head. She gave me the quest to go to the circle.=======
In order to finish the whip girl quest I had to go to the portal to the final boss, then turn in the whip girl quest to get the final boss quest. After you have the final boss quest that portal takes you to the final boss' cave. Yes, that means you have to walk all the way to the portal, walk all the way back town to turn in the quest, then walk all the way back to the portal again.

sack.boy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like there's an abnormally large (3.7GiB) v1.03 update :confused:.

The old saves appear to not work with v1.02, I'll update it later along with the new costumes (nude and nude with stockings) and apparent new endgame weapon.

Last edited:

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks like there's an abnormally large (3.7GiB) v1.03 update :confused:.

The old saves appear to not work with v1.02, I'll update it later along with the new costumes (nude and nude with stockings) and apparent new endgame weapon.
lol yep. i'm redownloading from dlsite english 6 parts.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Wut.

The size just went up 5times!!
I remember there being rumours of an update that would include both a pseudo gallery and some 3p animations, but we didn't know any real details about it.

Maybe this is that update, and the new animations are what's increasing the filesize?

sack.boy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I remember there being rumours of an update that would include both a pseudo gallery and some 3p animations, but we didn't know any real details about it.

Maybe this is that update, and the new animations are what's increasing the filesize?
That's it.
There's a whole lot of 720p .mp4 clips with a separate gallery .exe. The new exe Doesn't seem to like english-locale systems however.

Here are the updated saves (v1.0.0~1.0.3) with all weapons, updated costumes and a Lv.1 save if you so desire to grind.

Attachments

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

no, there is just a folder with many .mp4. that should work as gallery.i don't see any 3p anim

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

That's it.
There's a whole lot of 720p .mp4 clips with a separate gallery .exe. The new exe Doesn't seem to like english-locale systems however.

Here are the updated saves (v1.0.0~1.0.3) with all weapons, updated costumes and a Lv.1 save if you so desire to grind.
Thanks for the saves, but nobody actually has the updated versions so they don't do much good atm.

elvove12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry for bring this up
anyone have the latest update?
i can't find it :(

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This has to be one of the better games I've played in a while. Kinda reminds of bonetown/bonecraft. It's these kind of games where the player gets to move freely in 3rd person, that I wanna see more.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh it was only demo. I wondered why i got to lv 72 so easily, and killing the monsters was so easy after lv 3 =D

Vermilion

Reputation score

The updated version 1.04 just released...Could somebody upload it? :confused:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol nobody's been sharing it, I'm guessing because the file size is so huge now. Perfect anti piracy method.

I tried this, so buggy it's unplayable. Enemies just stopped attacking me altogether at some point, can't get it to fix. H animations bug out too so the enemy won't fight you until you let it rape you too. Meh. What's the point of a struggle mechanic if the enemy is going to bug anyways if you stand up before it rapes you, you'd think that'd be a bug you catch pretty quickly.

Upside is the animations are fucking hot, really amazing on those. It's almost worth it just for the animation viewer. I do wish it was more of a game though, could really use a block mechanic at least to prevent stuns so you get to do more than just spam attack. A step in a very good direction for DLsite games though if people can match or surpass it. I just hope people don't start shooting out (More) shitty 3d crap now.

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So has there been any bug fixes since the original release? I haven't really been keeping track, but am glad to hear they're fixing/updating what they can. I haven't been able to find any updated links so I'll be waiting for someone else to post them aswell.

helemetzoo

Reputation score

Anyone know where I can get the update? Can't seem to find it.