What's new

ACT [ Red Dragonfly ] [ 赤いトンボ ] Pandemonium: Slash Princess Sakura / 百鬼夜行 剣姫無慘 RE137944 RJ137944

29congtuanP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 百鬼夜行 剣姫無慘

I haven't seen the dungeon yet so that's new. If anyone has the v1.00 file and want to upload, that'll be awesome. :D

And about the Shimakaze outfit, I can confirm that it's still in the game, as I used the 1.00-1.03 savefile obtained here a few pages ago on my 1.04 version. I couldn't seem to find the dungeon though so I'm kind of depressed.

But yeah, I wonder why they removed that dungeon, would've been nice to keep it in as another explorable region.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

I haven't seen the dungeon yet so that's new. If anyone has the v1.00 file and want to upload, that'll be awesome. :D

And about the Shimakaze outfit, I can confirm that it's still in the game, as I used the 1.00-1.03 savefile obtained here a few pages ago on my 1.04 version. I couldn't seem to find the dungeon though so I'm kind of depressed.

But yeah, I wonder why they removed that dungeon, would've been nice to keep it in as another explorable region.
Main reason being, it lagged the game down severely. There were groups of every mob in the game, at about 10-20-ish per group, and they were all loaded and visible at once.

In regards to the outfit, it may simply not be obtainable anymore, but using an older save that you got it on lets you keep it.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The author posted a about the new game, downloadable in different resolutions. All i can say is that the video is pretty.....coreographic and the game is similar in gameplay at sword hime. I'm a little disappointed about the animations since i've already seen them elsewhere . Anyway we'll see.
It's not the time to open a thread yet it seems.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The author posted a about the new game, downloadable in different resolutions. All i can say is that the video is pretty.....coreographic and the game is similar in gameplay at sword hime. I'm a little disappointed about the animations since i've already seen them elsewhere . Anyway we'll see.
It's not the time to open a thread yet it seems.
The environment is really Skyrim-like!

29congtuanP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aside from the rehash of animations, totally looking forward to this :D

My goodness the cinematic scenery just made my eyes watery from this. Looks like the combat is also revamped to be a bit more responsive I would say, and it feels like Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes in a way.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to necro, but could anybody re-upload this game?

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've gotchu matey.
ttps://mega.nz/#!aslwTB5B!A-EIQX3tbno8DKnktyRC_aLHAamYl2IKTx0ROXBqiDc

Just add the h to the https since I'm under 15 post :D
This link from the previous page works.

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but the thing used to alter the sharedassets file is no longer on Nexus. Can anyone link sharedassets with the full nude patch already modded in?

HeheYOLOz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry for necro. anyone know any decent games that are similar to this? I've finished the ones from Red Dragonfly so now I'm looking for others. Thanks.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry for necro. anyone know any decent games that are similar to this? I've finished the ones from Red Dragonfly so now I'm looking for others. Thanks.
Preferably with a dodge or block mechanic. These games woulda been so much better if it wasn't just spamming attacks. Woulda been nice if he spent time on the animations as well instead of relying on the censor blocking things too... They don't post much on their blog, I wonder if they're working on anything now.

Btw, how were their earlier games? I've only played this and Sangoku Sword Hime.

Edit:

Going off the "similar games" on DLsite, I also found this that look almost identical (Even same monsters):

Sister company or something? They're even made in the time between the Sword Hime games. Yeah, found the thread for those here, apparently the devs have separate accounts for different gamestyles. Top down vs 3rd person fps. I guess if you liked these, you should like those, though I dunno how I feel about so many assets being reused. Mainly that the gameplay is still just "Spam attack" is my biggest issue, though I might try it out.

Neither blog has any info on new games though, sad

Last edited:

HeheYOLOz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Preferably with a dodge or block mechanic. These games woulda been so much better if it wasn't just spamming attacks. Woulda been nice if he spent time on the animations as well instead of relying on the censor blocking things too... They don't post much on their blog, I wonder if they're working on anything now.

Btw, how were their earlier games? I've only played this and Sangoku Sword Hime.

Edit:

Going off the "similar games" on DLsite, I also found this that look almost identical (Even same monsters):

Sister company or something? They're even made in the time between the Sword Hime games. Yeah, found the thread for those here, apparently the devs have separate accounts for different gamestyles. Top down vs 3rd person fps. I guess if you liked these, you should like those, though I dunno how I feel about so many assets being reused. Mainly that the gameplay is still just "Spam attack" is my biggest issue, though I might try it out.

Neither blog has any info on new games though, sad
Hey man, sword hime and sango were the only one worth playing. The previous ones are even more "spam attack" than those two with not-so-good H-animations. I've played the one you linked too, I feel like sword hime was better and had more elite monsters.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, anyone here have a link for the last update ? mine is 1.04.. it's the last ?
and a 100% save ?

Oh, it don't have to be the uncensor version, can be the normal one.. i preffer it.. xD

sorry my english