What's new

ACT [ Red Dragonfly ] [ 赤いトンボ ] Pandemonium: Slash Princess Sakura / 百鬼夜行 剣姫無慘 RE137944 RJ137944

sack.boy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 百鬼夜行 剣姫無慘

Here's a slightly edited save that's as close as you can get :).
Shouldn't cause any problems but use at your own risk.

Lv. 100, All Costumes (confirmed by .assets id/hash), All Accessories (?), Best Weapon and a bunch of misc. items.

Attachments

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

have the same problem under windows 7 but no matter how you do it is not about

adrios

Reputation score

There's an update out for the game now, anyone know how to acquire it? Would redownloading from dlsite give me the updated version?

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's an update out for the game now, anyone know how to acquire it? Would redownloading from dlsite give me the updated version?
Yes it would. Go ahead.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Do we know what this update entails? Just bugfixes? New content?

EDIT: Well I had a look on the blog, since the DLSite page doesn't say anything about it.

I'm not able to make out much with Google Translate, but it seems to just be a bugfix.

items to be fixed in v1.02 update (planned)
[bug Fix]
1, the point of view of a portion of the etch scene has shifted
2, are more prone to get out when you want to move the point of view

items to be fixed in v1.01 Update (August 3)
[bug Fix]
1, abnormalities of weapon damage
2, but has recovered from the H attack heroine, monsters are still attacking H
3, abnormal volume setting
4, but has recovered from the H attack heroine, monsters are still bot
5, since the last dungeon will affect the system, was moved in the way of a snake final boss

However, underneath that there's a link to a bunch of save file editing tools - I think. There's a fair bit said about it on the blog, but again, I'm not able to make out much through Google Translate.

Description of use backup tool

Export save data:
When you start the Sword_Hime_SaveTools.exe, back up to a folder named save the save data now. The name of the save data you put in the date automatically. For ease of management, you can safely put on your own.

Import save data:
Import automatically When you double-click the (REG file) saved data that you want to import. It is all right if you click the continue in the game.

Notes:
After you click on the new game, save the original data will be rewritten.
Because there is a change in the number of clothes that monster of updates to drop, please use this tool if you want to hold the clothes of the original version.
when you start the backup tool, a user of the windows7, 8 might leave the user account control. Please press the continue at such time.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Freaking dig this game. Think I've beaten it...only have one person that I've found with a ? above their head and it is up at the top when you take the helicopter up next to the armored bear. Which is my favorite enemy by the way. That animation where he is fucking her and has her head in his mouth is really freaking hot.

Would absolutely love to see more in this vein.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Freaking dig this game. Think I've beaten it...only have one person that I've found with a ? above their head and it is up at the top when you take the helicopter up next to the armored bear. Which is my favorite enemy by the way. That animation where he is fucking her and has her head in his mouth is really freaking hot.

Would absolutely love to see more in this vein.
Actually you just have to keep doing the quests for the woman in the center of town (you can press t at any time to warp back).

After the boss I think you're at, there's a lesbian one (looks like a corrupted mc to me actually) in an area only accessible by blimp (or glitching). Beyond that is a path to a teleporter that'll take you to the final boss area - the boss themself being a Death Knight.

A credit sequence (with soundtrack!) will play once you beat him, but he has a few million hit points and is annoying to take down.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it wont let me use that portal? for that final boss just get some yellow text.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you have the new version, that part is bugged, the author is still working on it but in the old ver it works fine.

About the gallery there is none. But you can summon creature with R+1+enter if you have the new ver.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I figured it out you have to talk to her again, there is just no ? over her head.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, started up the game, accepted moonrunes quest, no weapons or armour yet, wondered around with no idea what to do, then crossed the bridge and suddenly dozens of orcs, and me not dealing damage because no weapon.

all in all, the game doesn't seem that great, the artstyle reminds me of Flyff, which is nice, but the movement is painfully slow, the game is glitchy in general, and I have no idea how to do anything.

4/10, probably won't bother playing again.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can anyone upload the updated version? And I also saw a save file posted earlier but couldn't find where it needed to go.

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I also saw a save file posted earlier but couldn't find where it needed to go.
just right click the and click MERGE(or Run it by double left click) and click Yes afterward.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

so, started up the game, accepted moonrunes quest, no weapons or armour yet, wondered around with no idea what to do, then crossed the bridge and suddenly dozens of orcs, and me not dealing damage because no weapon.

all in all, the game doesn't seem that great, the artstyle reminds me of Flyff, which is nice, but the movement is painfully slow, the game is glitchy in general, and I have no idea how to do anything.

4/10, probably won't bother playing again.
there is no 'armor' per se, just costumes you can equip (purely visual).

There should be a pair of swords in your inventory at start (hit I on your keyboard, right-click on the icon that looks like a weapon, first option, then pick which hand it goes in)

Beyond that, yeah, early game is painful. Once you start getting decent weapons and some stat-boosting potions it becomes somewhat less painful.

On a completely different note: I recently found a sword that has the exact same stats as the axes you get for beating the whip-girl. Not sure if it's purely a cosmetic choice or if there's actually a difference between the two though. EDIT: Got another one off the muscle-kyubey. Also, seems that once you have a pair, weapons stop dropping completely.

Last edited:

gjan7978

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm having trouble editing. whenever i try to save the asset file, it erases .tex file that is not _alpha.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks or ENG link. over 3000 sales on JP site and a measly 120 on ENG. Either it was just posted or everyone pirated it. If we want more games like this we have to support them. I'd love to make an accomplished dev filty rich!

Attachments

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Actually you just have to keep doing the quests for the woman in the center of town (you can press t at any time to warp back).

After the boss I think you're at, there's a lesbian one (looks like a corrupted mc to me actually) in an area only accessible by blimp (or glitching). Beyond that is a path to a teleporter that'll take you to the final boss area - the boss themself being a Death Knight.

A credit sequence (with soundtrack!) will play once you beat him, but he has a few million hit points and is annoying to take down.
Killed 3 of the big red demon boss looking dudes. Done all the quests in the middle. All I have left is that one quest that doesn't turn in...not sure what I'm missing. It's the girl RIGHT when you get off the helicopter thing.

Beat the whip girl...went down the path and standing in the circle but nothing is happening. =/

=====NVM...went back and talked to the General again even though there was no ? or anything above her head. She gave me the quest to go to the circle.=======

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Another update was just released (version 1.02), not sure what was added, but here's the machine translation.

v1.02
[bug Fix]
1、Hシーンの時、カメラアングルが多少ズレていること
2、視点を移動するときは抜け出すようになりやすいです
3、ウインドウモードの時、カーソルが隣の画面に行ってしまい、ゲームが中断されること

[追加項目]
二種類の裸モードを追加
PS.色欲女王のミッションを進行している時、普通のルートで北の山道にたどり着くことではなく、崖走りとかの変な方法で先に魔王の拠点に到着したら、魔王の出現のフラグがちゃんと立てられなくて、ゲームをクリアできないようになる可能性がある

v1.02
[bug Fix]
That when the 1, H scene, camera angle is slightly shifted
2, are more prone to get out when you want to move the point of view
3, when the window mode, that the cursor will go to the next screen, the game is interrupted

[Additional items]
Add a bare two modes
PS. When you are in progress the mission of lust queen, it is not to reach the mountain path of the north at the root of the ordinary, if you arrive at the base of the devil earlier in a strange way of Toka cliff run, flag of the appearance of the devil erected properly it is possible to have it, it becomes unable to clear the game