What's new

Punished Mai v2.4.4

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Punished Mai - Now with Animated CGs, new art style and more!

I hope you don't mind me asking, once it finish, will it be free for the public?
As much as i want to be a patreon ( Tons of games I wish i can support )
I can't.

I tried reading your patreon page for precise answer to my question, but I didn't dwell into it that long, sorry.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hope you don't mind me asking, once it finish, will it be free for the public?
As much as i want to be a patreon ( Tons of games I wish i can support )
I can't.

I tried reading your patreon page for precise answer to my question, but I didn't dwell into it that long, sorry.
To be honest we didn't think about that yet. But in any case i think that's something that all our patrons should have the option to opine of. They could maybe consider that unfair.
But oh well that's something we'll take care of when the time comes :)

khaledraw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where is the two levers ??
and what about the toy i can't find it
some one mentioned about it near the naked man but i can't find it any where

Last edited:
OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where is the two levers ??
and what about the toy i can't find it
some one mentioned about it near the naked man but i can't find it any where
Take a look at the spoiler, for help.

Right after meeting the naked man, you get to a some kind of basement. To the right door there's one lever in there. The other one is on the library after resolving the puzzle with the sheeps.
Don't worry, you can't miss the doll, just keep on going and eventually you'll find it.

khaledraw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Punished Mai [Chapter 1/?]

thank you for replay
but about the puzzle when i carry the sheeps and put them in the Xs no thing happen
what suppose i do ??

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thank you for replay
but about the puzzle when i carry the sheeps and put them in the Xs no thing happen
what suppose i do ??
Make sure you're getting all the sheeps and putting them in all the Xs (there are some hidden sheeps)

Last edited:

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the Museum. I've found the note/challenge in the piano, which triggers the statues to be interactive, but I don't have anything to put into the Alchemist. I've also found the drawing of the flame and turned the flashlight on to get a message stating that there's something odd about the wall. Aside from that though, I'm lost.

Disregard this, I backtracked and found out what I had to do.

Last edited:

khaledraw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the Museum. I've found the note/challenge in the piano, which triggers the statues to be interactive, but I don't have anything to put into the Alchemist. I've also found the drawing of the flame and turned the flashlight on to get a message stating that there's something odd about the wall. Aside from that though, I'm lost.

Disregard this, I backtracked and found out what I had to do.
can you tell me what i have to do ???

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First, head back to the room directly south of the Ritual Room and check the tables at the bottom, you should pick up a bowl. Head back into the ritual room, take some of the water from the pedestal, then bring that water bowl to the puzzle room. Put the water into a slot on the right side statue. With your now empty bowl, go one room up, collect blood from one of the cages, and bring that back to the two slotted statue. Pour the blood into the statue, then put the bowl on the other statue. You'll get paint that you can use to repaint the faded picture on the left wall, opening the door out of there.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey ppl!

After sometime silently working on chapter 2 today i'm here with some good news. The Chapter 2 Beta is out. So every Patron with the Tester reward had already got the link to download and test it.
The chapter 2 is getting closer and closer :D

A new character profile. This time the second main char is released too and you see it below in the spoiler.

Hope you like it :)

Last edited:
OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Punished Mai [Chapter 1/?] [Chapter 2 Beta Released]

Time for Chapter 2 Release Date :)

The date is 5/13/16

We found some bugs while betatesting and that's what delayed it from what we have planned (it had to be out this month...). Hopefully there won't be anymore problems/delays.

We also made some changes to the , so i ask you to go and take a (the rewards specifically). Maybe you'd like to take the advantage of one of those limited rewards. "Later could be too late" :p

*Note that the rd is subject to change based on our (shit) net speed for the upload.

Last edited:
OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

But looks like it started to lose interest (and the chapter 2 isn't even released yet)... Now i get why there so many dead projects that never see the light. But this one won't be one of them.
We're really putting our heart in making this a real good rpg maker game and we won't stop until we achieve it :D
(unless our machine dies and we can't fix it :eek: Hopefully this won't happen.)

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Chapter 2 is now out on :)

Last edited:

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Punished Mai [Chapter 2/?]

This was a pretty good release! I definitely liked the evolving battle h scenes, though perhaps you could tone down the frequency or range just a bit? Had a situation where one of those zombie looking guys grabbed me from a different room. Also, I don't know if I was un/lucky, but the shadow guys were grabbing Mai at least 2-3 times a fight.

Despite those two minor complaints, as a whole, this was an enjoyable chapter. Really loving the atmosphere the game has, and the story if getting pretty interesting. Definitely going to stick with it.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks! I'm glad you're liking it :D

I'll write down those two things to try to tweak them for the next update :)

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New character profile. This time is for The Driver...:eek:

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Punished Mai [Chapter 2/?] [Important Update in latest Post]

After some time with no new info. Here we come again to show what we're working on right now... :p

(You can also read these news on )

Last edited:
OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey folks, Punished Mai Chapter 1 -Update- Released :D

Read more :)