What's new

Punished Mai v2.4.4

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Punished Mai [Chapter 5/5] // GOLD Edition is Out // Raffle Results Available

Hey VersusX, do you know if there is a walkthrough available somewhere? I'm currently in chapter 4 at the part where you need to use the clocks to open the doors. I've figured out how to open them all but the last 3 soul riddles have me stumped. Any friendly suggestions?
Hey chucknoris35,
yeah there's a Gameplay FAQ over in Patreon you can use for that. That part of Chapter 4 is explained in there .
HTH :)

Garzhad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Punished Mai [Chapter 5/5] // GOLD Edition is Out // Raffle Results Available

Sorry I don't have any savefiles. But I'm interested in that crash mid-save. How that happened? What kind of error it throwed? I'm sure I overrided the part where it delete the savegame where it finds any error. So this maybe because:
-The crash was app related and no game related
or
-There was some modification added that the save system couldn't recognize and corrupted it.
It was a rgss(rpgmaker engine related crash) crash. It occured right at the start of saving so the save didnt complete, file was only 9kb, and trying to fire up the game returned a 121 eof error. It's happened on other games before. Might be related to abuse of the F12 button, i dunno

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey chucknoris35,
yeah there's a Gameplay FAQ over in Patreon you can use for that. That part of Chapter 4 is explained in there .
HTH :)
Thanks for the response good sir.

I was supporting the game on patreon a while back but have since bowed out. Is that FAQ available for those who aren't pledged? Only reason I'm asking is because I can't seem to find the gameplay FAQ. I'm probably missing it or something.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the response good sir.

I was supporting the game on patreon a while back but have since bowed out. Is that FAQ available for those who aren't pledged? Only reason I'm asking is because I can't seem to find the gameplay FAQ. I'm probably missing it or something.
I'm deeply sorry for not answering your question. Many things had happened and I had no chance to get in here almost until now :(
Also yeah, the FAQ is for Patrons only, sorry about that. (AFAIK Patreon gives no option to allow people access a page if they pledged in the past :/)

Ok, and now after a long time, a new version of Punished Mai has been released: 2.4.4
Have some bug fixes and a few changes. This will be (unless any new bug is reported) probably the latest version and then the release in stores will come.

Also a SFW version got released too for those interested in a "clean" version... I don't know any hahaha.

In a few days a new version of Punished Mai GOLD Edition will be released too. Remember that GOLD edition won't be available in stores just in Patreon as this is a special version for supporters with many extras.

For all the details, please go

We also have a discord now! Including a public channel. If you're interested, please join

A complete revamp of our has also been made, there you can check our new projects (some of them unannounced yet in here).