What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ポン・デ・ウシ ] Orc Strike オークストライク RJ099839

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Orc Strike

Easiest solution is to just declare war of the dwarf mine first
Yes, and that also makes the final battle at Monballa easier.

thanks ramza and im not sure if this has been mentioned yet but i think the girl in the waterfall is yomi from ga-rei zero
You're welcome and you're right, it's her who randomly appears inside that cave.

kenjichan123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is amazing. Can't believe there was such a gem lying around without me knowing for so long. I thought Tifa would be in here - I swore I saw her one a preview picture - but otherwise, the girls were stunning. Would've preferred less generic girls and more girls from other series (Naruto, Bleach, maybe some from Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, and one or two more from Fate/Stay Night) but honestly, with so many animes and series to work from, I'm not surprised if the creators just threw up their hands and went, 'OKAY, ENOUGH SERIES. We're crammed full in this game as is!'

So all in all, a sliiight bit disappointed some girls I wanted aren't in there, but that's a very small complaint. Seeing the girls from To Aru Majutsu Railgun was definitely a huge plus.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone help me with this, Thanks
Your game is missing this file:

You can download it and place it in the Audio/SE folder of your game.

Didn't you download the last version of the game? Maybe the same error can happen with other files later in the game. I believe this version here has all the files in case you want to download:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't you download the last version of the game? Maybe the same error can happen with other files later in the game. I believe this version here has all the files in case you want to download:
How goes the translation Ramza?

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The translation is going slow as always hahahaha. I'm kind of being pressed to do some RL works so there I won't have much spare time until December. But I translated two new places already, the pirate's town and the hospital island (just one scene left to translate). I haven't upload it yet though.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The translation is going slow as always hahahaha. I'm kind of being pressed to do some RL works so there I won't have much spare time until December. But I translated two new places already, the pirate's town and the hospital island (just one scene left to translate). I haven't upload it yet though.
Ah alright. Take care of the stuff in real life. We can always wait.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Woo! Keep up the good work! The future of the orcish race depends on you!

USBFighter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You, sir Ramza, are awesome! Reps to you good sir

omnibomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i believe you have to go to the pyramid first to have sex with the girl who wants ribs to get immunity from the geass attack that lelouch does. i won but indeed noticed the h scene hadnt been translated yet. I also noted the blue haired girl from orc end has her scene in town translated but not the replay at the orc cave. much of the chemists dialog in orc end is also untranslated. also the seed of agility raises spirit and the seed of spirit raises agility.

With that said rock on!

Last edited:

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i believe you have to go to the pyramid first to have sex with the girl who wants ribs to get immunity from the geass attack that lelouch does. i won but indeed noticed the h scene hadnt been translated yet. I also noted the blue haired girl from orc end has her scene in town translated but not the replay at the orc cave. much of the chemists dialog in orc end is also untranslated. also the seed of agility raises spirit and the seed of spirit raises agility.

With that said rock on!
Thanks, I didn't know about those untranslated dialogue with the chemist. I'll fix those things and translate the last scene at Orc End. Once I do it, I'll release a patch with the other places translated so far (Pirate's town, Hospital and Flower island).

By the way, rumors say Orc Strike 2 is being developed.

Last edited:

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry for late sidenote, but as far as i can see, its awesome game, its only minus is that its full of R34.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
translation patch

I've been working to the bone
and the patch is finally done

Just replace a folder in the game,
"data" is the name.

It's easier than you think,
here is the link:

Okay, enough silly rhymes. Everything now should be translated except for the entire western continent (and that island-town near it). If you find some typo, error, untranslated text that should be translated by now, etc, send me a message.

Edit:
Uncrypted version of the game, for the ones who still don't have it:

You need that version to see the data folder in the game.

Last edited:

Ace94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you, ramza! You are amazing. :3

MacDakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Poor Wilson, but awesome Ramza! Thank you! :)

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There is no folder Data in original game files. How can I create it in order to play translation patch?:confused:

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks dude, rep+ :D
Very useful link!:)

jkarpynczyk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The regular download doesn't work in deposit files. Please post to another download site, maybe MEGA.