What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ポン・デ・ウシ ] Orc Strike オークストライク RJ099839

itikgoreng

Reputation score
Re: Orc Strike

Anyone else noticed Mami from madoka magica spawning near 010 armor clad warrior?

chrono4111

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm most likely doing something wrong here...but when I set this to full screen via alt + f4 the picture flashes like crazy on and off. It's extremely playable and not giving any errors....I just don't want to die of a seizure..

Edit: Found out the issue. Graphics card driver non-existent...was using on board graphics.

Last edited:

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Translation complete

Now the game should be 100% translated. If anyone find a bug or a message that I forgot to translate, please tell me. Happy new year.

download mega:

the demo for Orc Strike 2 is already available by the way:

and in case anyone is wondering, I don't know whether I'll translate OS 2 or not.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Translation complete

Now the game should be 100% translated. If anyone find a bug or a message that I forgot to translate, please tell me. Happy new year.

download mega:

and in case anyone is wondering, I don't know whether I'll translate OS 2 or not.
Thank you!

DarkOne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

download mega:

Sir I wanna hug you ;) thanks for the effort

Daioh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

download mega:

Congraulations Ramza,and thank you for your hard work :)

tubehunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found this game half translated in my HDD accidentally, with a date stamp of May 2013. Visit ulmf today, after half a year, to see how the translation progress going. And holy shit! It's 100% translated, 23 hours ago.

Thank you, man!
You rock!

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Men, the ending of this game ... it makes me sad :(

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, I found the ending sad too (which is kind of weird how we end up wishing the bad guy wins depending on the context and the way the story is told). But I guess that ending will fit the sequel, Orc Strike 2.

And it's nice to see that you liked the translation.

wolfmanjoes

Reputation score

Think I found a bug, In the tower where you can replay sence some of the sence, Dwarf Princess and the chick from the first town I know for sure, there cgs get stuck on the screen, also in the tower the scene with the kings daughter and wife is untranslated, the first time is but when i go to the tower it isn't. All I found so far. Thanks again for all the hard work.

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anybody found the eater egg(cheat) mentioned in the "translators notes"?

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anybody found the eater egg(cheat) mentioned in the "translators notes"?
In a previous translation release he had added a skeletom character standing in the desert near the Code Geaass city that when you met you would get to meet various rare girls to fight and rape

omnibomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this one is likely the hidden room in the orc cave where ramza teaches you ultima strike

lokavi1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the awesome translation, Ramza!

Not sure if you want us to mention untranslated parts, but -

In the booze town, when the dwarves come to defend it, the dwarf soldiers blocking the way to the dancer's bar are still speaking Japanese. I'm sure they are just saying "We won't let you pass!" or "We'll kill you, pig" or somesuch, but I figured it was worth mentioning.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh wow, the translation was completed? Awesome. I'll certainly try to replay this before the 2nd one pops. It'd be really cool if he hired translators for the 2nd one but I doubt he will.