What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ポン・デ・ウシ ] Orc Strike オークストライク RJ099839

lll123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Orc Strike

Eng patch files
https://mega.nz/#!B8dlDaYI!r1KGsS1FmFt0Lql3qzdoSZb_pE945h2KtWRGGlen9lY

Taken from the copy I had. I think this is everything needed for the full translation, let me know if something is missing.

Vishnou86

Reputation score

Hello everyone.

At first, I am anxious to apologize if my English isn't correct. The reason is the following one : I am French.

I wish to congratulate the work of translation of the game(set,play). Perfect, for me in any case.

I have a problem to find a girl. It's the number 147 "named" "Short Brown Pig Tails, Red Crazy Bat Shit Eyes(Boss)" located in the Third Continent. Where is she ?
I ask that because i don't find her even in the pyramid.

Thank you for your answers.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello everyone.

At first, I am anxious to apologize if my English isn't correct. The reason is the following one : I am French.

I wish to congratulate the work of translation of the game(set,play). Perfect, for me in any case.

I have a problem to find a girl. It's the number 147 "named" "Short Brown Pig Tails, Red Crazy Bat Shit Eyes(Boss)" located in the Third Continent. Where is she ?
I ask that because i don't find her even in the pyramid.

Thank you for your answers.
She should me in the Pyramid, 3rd floor. To get there you need to climb to the top of the pyramid and then fall into the hole there. But she won't be there anymore if you already did the events at Granvania Castle.

Vishnou86

Reputation score

Thank you for your answer.

I already climb the pyramid but when i fall in the hole i only find Honma Meiko, Beige Hair, Blue Eyes (Menma) in the room with an iron door.

It's the girl who wants ribs, if i remember me.

Last edited:
Reputation score

The link to the map with the locations of the characters doesn't work anymore. Anybody got a copy?

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

quick thoughts for this game
i like the idea of taking over towns and having choices and playing the villain role but not being able to skip the H scenes or negate random battles was annoying.
also the mapping made navigating with the boat a bit more tedious then it should be. having to go around the entire map in some cases.
your characters goal is boring as well.
tho he is retarded when it comes to sex anyway...

the art seems to have been custom made for this experience so that's a plus.
but the cons outweigh the pros
this was not a enjoyable experience.