What's new

ACT [pinkpencil] Framboise and Evil Nazi

trekila

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Framboise and Evil Nazi

So I bought the game and try to activate it - it requires online activation to play. However, it always gives me an "not connected to internet" error, although this is clearly not true. Also, I deactivated the Windows Firewall, but to no avail.

Anyone else got an idea?
think, you need to contact them and describe the problem, this guys reply fast.
Also you may try to launch setup as administrator

Last edited:

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also, while we're on the topic of Hitler, he was NOT an atheist or a Jew. He was a Christian. He frequently referenced God and Christ in his speeches, but had paranoid delusions about Christianity as a whole (likely a rival power).
Yeah, he didn't actually like Christianity. He preferred to use it more as a recruiting tool for support. He found it very weak to Nazi ideology, he preferred Shinto or Islam.

Albert Speer quotes Hitler stating, "You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

trekila

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game updated - level 10 is out. Downloading now ... )

trekila

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, Level 10 has german shepards that acts like ... german shepards ) Sometimes you can escape by jumping, sometimes no - they got you.

Dogs control some important directions, so no way to reach proper leverls and turn on. Good news, there some some naked girls in a rolling cages you can move. Just push cage with crying girl and drop it down - shepard will be busy forever )

P.S. New version has some undocumented cheat code. Use FramboiseAndEvilNazi.exe LevelNumber to go to the dedicated Level. So, FramboiseAndEvilNazi.exe 9 will load level9 as new game etc.

Last edited:

trekila

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah im pretty sure i stepped on a landmine asking for it though >.>
Full Game is 300+Mb zip, so no problem to upload and share. Problem is copy protection - you need to be registered and game performs validation check.

I'm player, not hacker, thats why I have no idea how to "patch" it or like that

cold crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone Upload it and i'll crack it. :|

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

i'd be happy with someone posting the new game over screneshots like was done above.

trekila

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'd be happy with someone posting the new game over screneshots like was done above.
Sorry for delay, Bob ;-) Miss your request. So shepard and bot. Seems its not a real life bestiality ( i read the rules just now ) - otherwise mods welcome to remove shepard screen

Attachments

Rizzin

Banned
Reputation score

Can this get reuploaded? Possibly on mediafire? Last link got pulled.

nohtyp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i would appreciate it if someone with alot more maze skills then i could upload the save files. they are located in user/appdata/roaming/framboise i can get to level 4 but after that im lost.

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i would appreciate it if someone with alot more maze skills then i could upload the save files. they are located in user/appdata/roaming/framboise i can get to level 4 but after that im lost.
il upload a save if you upload the game, i mean il finish it and give you the save

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Reupload Please.

restlez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What does that mean? Which site is it on?

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

nobody is gonna upload it, its sad cause it looks like an alright game