What's new

ACT [pinkpencil] Framboise and Evil Nazi

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Framboise and Evil Nazi

At first I thought the representation of the characters was offensive but then I realized I'm feeling pity for Nazis. This game is proof I'm a terrible person.
It is offensive. These guys don't look like my grandpa at all.

Last edited:

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It is offensive. These guys don't look like my grandpa at all.
Y'know, I'm assuming you're joking, and it's not that funny. My grandpa actually died in the holocaust, so you'll have to pardon me if I don't find humor in your post. It's very hard to have your parents explain to you at a young age that you don't have a grandpa because he fell out of a guard tower long long ago.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Y'know, I'm assuming you're joking, and it's not that funny. My grandpa actually died in the holocaust, so you'll have to pardon me if I don't find humor in your post. It's very hard to have your parents explain to you at a young age that you don't have a grandpa because he fell out of a guard tower long long ago.
In a galaxy far away?

thswherizat

Reputation score

This was probably the worst H-game I've ever played. What were they thinking?

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

you are above all of us because you made a game , even it is a bad game :D

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had already lit my torch and brought out my pitchfork by the time I realized this was a joke.

You got me.

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I realized I'm feeling pity for Nazis. This game is proof I'm a terrible person.
Nah, there is no problem to feel pity for the nazis in some times. I felt pity for them when people mocked and laughed blowing nazi balls of in "Sniper Elite V2".

Still doesn't forgive the holocaust and stuff, so don't get wrong ideas.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

agreed, even my game is worth more than this...

(it's princess escape btw)
Shameless plug lol +1 :D

Looks like another dimension until you watch that 1st level video and realize there are sprite rape animations that are done better. God those are awful.

Last edited:

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I had already lit my torch and brought out my pitchfork by the time I realized this was a joke.

You got me.
Trolling is an subtle art. You've got a good eye on you.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Ba-zing!

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

(Excuse the sliding off topic stuff here, but...)

Hey, Nazi's were people too, and joke or not, it's not is if they all flew off to the moon after losing the war. Nazi grandfathers exist just as much as any other wartime grandfather. The political leaders I won't comment on, but the vast majority were just young soldiers like any other caught up in strange and difficult times, fighting for their country, swept along by strange politicians and leaders. Most never saw a concentration camp, and in that age people only knew what they were told by their superiors.

War is evil, but people are people. If I had an ex-nazi grandpa, it probably would be at least a little strange to see stuff like this. I've no idea if Obsidious was joking or not, but he is German, so...

The veterans on the losing side don't get the same kinds of remembrance days the rest do. Whilst every other equally oblivious drafted soldier of the era are honoured as heroes, they get painted as inhuman monsters by every medium under the sun. Again, I'm not talking about political leaders and commanders here, or condoning what the Nazis did in the slightest. Just sticking up for the little guys that people forget were still human.

Just wanted to point that out before you go on assuming it to be such an offensive comment. I can say this stuff as a Brit, and they bombed the ever loving shit out of us back then. My gran lost her mother to it. War just sucks all round.

Oh yeah... and the game... nah. The looks of the chick scare me enough as is.

Djinbu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

(Excuse the sliding off topic stuff here, but...)

Hey, Nazi's were people too, and joke or not, it's not is if they all flew off to the moon after losing the war. Nazi grandfathers exist just as much as any other wartime grandfather. The political leaders I won't comment on, but the vast majority were just young soldiers like any other caught up in strange and difficult times, fighting for their country, swept along by strange politicians and leaders. Most never saw a concentration camp, and in that age people only knew what they were told by their superiors.

War is evil, but people are people. If I had an ex-nazi grandpa, it probably would be at least a little strange to see stuff like this. I've no idea if Obsidious was joking or not, but he is German, so...

The veterans on the losing side don't get the same kinds of remembrance days the rest do. Whilst every other equally oblivious drafted soldier of the era are honoured as heroes, they get painted as inhuman monsters by every medium under the sun. Again, I'm not talking about political leaders and commanders here, or condoning what the Nazis did in the slightest. Just sticking up for the little guys that people forget were still human.

Just wanted to point that out before you go on assuming it to be such an offensive comment. I can say this stuff as a Brit, and they bombed the ever loving shit out of us back then. My gran lost her mother to it. War just sucks all round.

Oh yeah... and the game... nah. The looks of the chick scare me enough as is.
Soldiers joined the Nazi party in the same manner that Americans join the Democrat or Republican party. The only difference is that Nazis are not as subtle about their intentions, ploys, and superiority complexes.

Nazis knew very well what they were doing under the guise of racial superiority. You can blame it all on Hitler being a master of speech if you want, but in reality, people have to take responsibility for their actions. And, no, people were not "forced" into the Nazi party; a person forced to fight is too likely to go AWOL, let himself be captured, be careless in the field, and be too eager to join the other side. He got people on his side by making them hate the Jews.

He spread anti-Semitism by point out that Jews funded the Soviet revolution, creating class-warfare by point out that the average Jew was significantly better off than the average non-Jewish German, and also pointed out that many leaders against Germany ideas are Jewish.

Also, while we're on the topic of Hitler, he was NOT an atheist or a Jew. He was a Christian. He frequently referenced God and Christ in his speeches, but had paranoid delusions about Christianity as a whole (likely a rival power).

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

At first glance it seems like the creator dislikes Nazis, but upon further inspection one question surfaces, If they dislike Nazis so much why do they all have cocks that exceed a foot in length?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

At first glance it seems like the creator dislikes Nazis, but upon further inspection one question surfaces, If they dislike Nazis so much why do they all have cocks that exceed a foot in length?
Didn't they all? :p

trekila

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, bought game, can't play immediatly - was busy a lot. Start to test it these weekend, so, kind of short review based on first impression:

1. Full version has more grafix compare to demo, what i can name as "decorations", like garbage, pipes, wall posters
and nazi having fun in the background ) Sometimes this may slow down gameplay, but you can
turn on/off excessive art via F3 key. Native game resolution is 1280x960, i used to setup 1024x768 -
pretty comfortable for me with current hardware. 800x600 is also an option if you PC is old.
Particle effects may slow down this, already mailed to developers with suggestion to have
particles on/off option for this also.

2. I have headphones only, audio seems Ok, may be some "seams" somewhere, anyway i don't care, always
play with sound/music off. Game have no any dials for volume, this may be bad news for smbdy )
Some music effects are funny.

3. Current release has 9 levels, 5 types of "nazi monsters" and 6 "obstacles". My favourite one is
little Hitler-looks-like flying being ) Also Electric barriers. Impaling trap is not bad at all.
If you try to avoid enemies and obstacles, you'll get just a common platformer,
similar, say, to Moorhuhn series. Need to say, sometimes its hard to do - enemies appears suddenly,
you have less then second to react, thats why girl you play is owned often. Levels sometimes has
"secrets", where you can find food and extra lives. Fail scenes ends up with good looking pictures.
I prefer to watch some sort of animations, asked developers about this, got reply it a question of time and budget.
They are busy with extra levels, registered users will get for free and with new episode of the game.
Have no idea when it happens, ask yourself if interested.

I appreciate creators fantasy, looking forward for more levels and games. Original indie games in
English and without censorship are always welcome ) Support is fast, friendly.

Think, more CG art and movies/animations will bring more value to this game. Also, I see some
field for game art improving.

Taking into account the price i pay and fun i got, i can value it as 3 of 5

Btw, made a screenshot for electric barrier fail screen, enjoy )

Attachments

trekila

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got the request to post game "fail" screens ( a picture that is displayed, when Framboise lost her life ). Can grab 11 screens, but looks like game contain 12 pictures for that ( they're encrypted ). so, 5 sreens attached, next 6 follows

also tried to record gameplay video with frapps software. Video quality is decent with lowerest settings, but file size is pretty big. Rencoded it with virtual dub, then upload to the tube site. Final quality is pure as hell, but you can take a look what happens on other levels:

hentaitube.tv/video/3802/Framboise-and-Evil-Nazi
hentaitube.tv/video/3858/Framboise-and-Evil-Naz

Attachments

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Some of you missed the joke in my earlier post.

Obsidious

Reputation score

So I bought the game and try to activate it - it requires online activation to play. However, it always gives me an "not connected to internet" error, although this is clearly not true. Also, I deactivated the Windows Firewall, but to no avail.

Anyone else got an idea?