What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

idk really. I think it's 8 hours from now

Protip: Wanna fuck those useless Krakens of nothing but Seafood up? Use an UC Shiedle on your team and buff Shien with Co-Thunder + Boost Brave from Elio. LULZ.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

idk really. I think it's 8 hours from now

Protip: Wanna fuck those useless Krakens of nothing but Seafood up? Use an UC Shiedle on your team and buff Shien with Co-Thunder + Boost Brave from Elio. LULZ.
Yeah I tried doing that, but 100% of the time Shien gets blinded. <.<

On a side note, I did a little bit of damage.

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah I tried doing that, but 100% of the time Shien gets blinded. <.<

On a side note, I did a little bit of damage.

Good lord that's a lot of a damage. My personal best so far is a 520k damage on an Aguni using a helper Ferris.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

wow testing ellio now he really is nice even on auto also the agility boots is pretty nice for him since he can buff before anyone attacks
hmm another useful information in trade if you have 115,901 (last map is girls only) you can pretty much huge success anything

Last edited:

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Bit of a newb question: Are there any benefits beside the passives in leveling the lower rarity jobs? E.g. do the stats on the ssr go up when I level the level R job?
Otherwise I'd wait till I can get the passives before putting any effort into them.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bit of a newb question: Are there any benefits beside the passives in leveling the lower rarity jobs? E.g. do the stats on the ssr go up when I level the level R job?
Otherwise I'd wait till I can get the passives before putting any effort into them.
Mostly to get that 2nd accessory slot.

From what I understand, only skills that say Character SP Skills carry over.

So for the UC starting rarity, they have 1 skill at max R rarity, and for R starting rarity, they have 1 skill at max SR rarity.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks for the quick answer, that sounds like it will be a while still until they get some love then.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems ilke there aren't new units yet.

Summary of the egg farming: 150M, 72L and 7 XL. Not much XL but... I wonder if I'll be able to max Shien's SR and SSR jobs with that. Would be nice. Well when events will end gonna check 3-7-5 on H and VH.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Mostly to get that 2nd accessory slot.

From what I understand, only skills that say Character SP Skills carry over.

So for the UC starting rarity, they have 1 skill at max R rarity, and for R starting rarity, they have 1 skill at max SR rarity.
don't forget there is also the passive for trade on level 50 that they also carry over so it is 2 passives for all jobs (3 for the first since it has accessory open)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Turned out to be a bit easier than I thought.

don't forget there is also the passive for trade on level 50 that they also carry over so it is 2 passives for all jobs (3 for the first since it has accessory open)
Ahh does it? Someone else told me the trade passives didn't. Guess I'll have to level up more character jobs later then.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ahh does it? Someone else told me the trade passives didn't. Guess I'll have to level up more character jobs later then.
oh yeah you are right again it doesn't just tested out with a character with 3 level 50 you only get the passive with the class you are with well at least you get few base stats by leveling jobs...

also congratz didn't even need healer so i guess the first challenges are easier than i thought

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, congratz. Is it worth doing? What are the prizes and exp? What is so special about that?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually wanted to use Veronica instead of Meifan, but decided against it because she doesn't have mighty battle target and I wasn't sure if she could hold aggro with regular battle target. <.<

Wow, congratz. Is it worth doing? What are the prizes and exp? What is so special about that?
I think it was like 16k rank exp. Accidentally clicked too fast and didn't see job exp but I'm gonna try with an L egg on next run to find out.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

>spent the last day of the event farming Echidna eggs
>new event is Echidna event

Well, I'll have no shortage of eggs after this, I guess...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, seems it's only 80k character exp with L Egg, so that means it should be around 16k exp base.

I did get a level 50 SSR Materia from the boss though.

Edit:
Just refreshed and Map 4 no longer says coming soon. Think it's just taking a while for it to fully update since I still can't visit though.

P.S. Don't visit map 4, I tried to do it and now I get an error whenever I try to go to world map. :p

Last edited:

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

wait let me get this straight, the 2nd slot open is a given that is usable regardless of what the current job is.

But the trade passives only affect the current job that has it (i.e. it doesn't stack and is only active on the active job)

The damage and SP passives, are these character wide like the 2nd slot open? Or are they like the trade passives and are only active if the current job has it.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait let me get this straight, the 2nd slot open is a given that is usable regardless of what the current job is.

But the trade passives only affect the current job that has it (i.e. it doesn't stack and is only active on the active job)

The damage and SP passives, are these character wide like the 2nd slot open? Or are they like the trade passives and are only active if the current job has it.
It says on the passives, Character SP and Job SP.

Character SP = all jobs
Job SP = only that job

And map 4 is up.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, seems like changes after maintenance takes time... randomly. New units and event and all just came without any prior notice or anything. Even nothing on the news.

It's nice there's Sephira in gacha now (too bad not that hot fire girl with horrible name...), but I'm gonna wait a bit with rolling to get guaranteed SSR which I would prefer more than those two atm.

Edit: If I found good event than it seems like last map will be quite nice for lvling too, player/charcter exp: 5332/7620.

Last edited:

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Doees the limited mission load for you?
I can play map 4 just fine but the first limited mission is stuck at 79% loading time even after reloading the game.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, seems like changes after maintenance takes time... randomly. New units and event and all just came without any prior notice or anything. Even nothing on the news.

It's nice there's Sephira in gacha now (too bad not that hot fire girl with horrible name...), but I'm gonna wait a bit with rolling to get guaranteed SSR which I would prefer more than those two atm.
Might be best to wait, not even sure if they've actually been added to gacha yet or if the banner came out prematurely.