What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

Still yet to get first XL egg today... well at least in 24h. Used almost all tarts -_- I did like... 30 runs? Or more? No idea anymore.

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Man that Elio buff is strong, but he always buffs the wrong people for me.

For some reason he never buffs my Shien with Aguni **.

Always ends up buffing Schwartz and Dovan instead.
Yeah I noticed that after I shifted my party around to test new things he doesn't always 100% Shien anymore. But I just auto anyway if it's one of the weaker Gatekeepers (anything not Aguni or Alanya) because the damage is still worth it. Vs Agunis or Alanyas I do the combat manually.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I noticed that after I shifted my party around to test new things he doesn't always 100% Shien anymore. But I just auto anyway if it's one of the weaker Gatekeepers (anything not Aguni or Alanya) because the damage is still worth it. Vs Agunis or Alanyas I do the combat manually.
My Shien's still weak anyway since I can't pull his or Scwartz SSRs for their XXL skill.

MEANWHILE ROCHE HAS GOTTEN 3 MORE SSR COPIES THAN HE NEEDS.

Damn rng.

Edit: Apparently complaining works since I finally got my 5th SSR Shien.

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Ah but the true RNG will start when you're done with the Mancha and start rolling the Free Gacha for the R Girls. I'm almost there, need 2800 shards to finish the Mancha.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, Roche's SSR likes to show up in gacha. He was first to get max evo for me. Just now got last copy of SSR Shien so I'm very glad, also has Schwartz evolved enough to get XXL dmg. Now all I need is to lvl those two, but that need to wait a bit. I want more eggs till I can get them.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Funny you should say that. I maxed Schwartz really really fast, then Shien relatively fast. Still 2/6 on Roche. :eek:

Edit: Apparently Rawr was right with the complaining thing... Roche is at 3/6 <.<

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, at last! After whole day yesterday, today I got one XL egg -_- when used cookie.

Edit: Would you guys prefer Shien or Schwartz as helper? Assuming they both got same attacks and similar battle power?

Last edited:

Mangomon

Reputation score

Pro tip: Spotters automatically get the MVP reward and participation for causing any damage. Thus doing more than 1 damage to a spotted Echidna only hurts the friends you are sharing the GK with.

And helpers, the closer you get to 69k damage the more people can attack the Echidna while still guaranteeing your own MVP.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pro tip: Spotters automatically get the MVP reward and participation for causing any damage. Thus doing more than 1 damage to a spotted Echidna only hurts the friends you are sharing the GK with.

And helpers, the closer you get to 69k damage the more people can attack the Echidna while still guaranteeing your own MVP.
I wouldn't say it necessarily hurts your friends unless you're doing a full damage attack. It's more of a problem when they have too much hp left over because then I either have to adjust my party, or risk my 30-40k damage not getting me MVP.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First time saw cap dmg. I think it was yours Shien, Ndsferrari. And did 332k dmg on Manticore :O Elio's stacked boost is really something.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

First time saw cap dmg. I think it was yours Shien, Ndsferrari. And did 332k dmg on Manticore :O Elio's stacked boost is really something.
Oh no, you THINK it was the Shien but it is Elio doing all the work :eek:

All hail Elio, strongest character in the game :D:D:D

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i wonder if i did the right thing... instead of leveling a party i did got everyone jobs to max level hope there isn't anyone useless there lol ( at least i can get 2 parties with 90k trade now where i can get fast gold...)

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

i wonder if i did the right thing... instead of leveling a party i did got everyone jobs to max level hope there isn't anyone useless there lol ( at least i can get 2 parties with 90k trade now where i can get fast gold...)
I did the same thing :D

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Current Mancha complete! Time to stockpile those shards in case the rumors of new male characters coming tomorrow are true.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Current Mancha complete! Time to stockpile those shards in case the rumors of new male characters coming tomorrow are true.
You got insane speed with those shards :O I even farmed them not so long ago and still around 10k left to finish it :\ But I think I'll go for free gacha now. Shien needs only R job and Schwartz got high enough to get the best attack.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You got insane speed with those shards :O I even farmed them not so long ago and still around 10k left to finish it :\ But I think I'll go for free gacha now. Shien needs only R job and Schwartz got high enough to get the best attack.
Only need 4k here, but I don't have the option of not doing it since my Schwartz is still only 3/6 SSR. :D

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

One of the game developers @ discord hinted that new Men / Girls may be coming to the Free Gacha / Crystal Gacha tomorrow after maintenance. Meaning even more men to max. Hold those shards for after maintenance !

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I need shards to max R girls so I won't waste too much on prem gacha's R jobs :p Anyway, coincidentally decided to save up a bit of those, so your advice has just strengthen that decision :D But I got one question... how many hours till maintenance?

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn it's pretty nice finally having Shien's XXL. Getting around the 500kish range on Agunis with afk mode.