What's new

[Nutaku] Shooting Girl

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Shooting Girl

............wow

Either some sort of error or I have very very bad luck. During a match, I had a 99% chance of dodging cause of one of my girls special abilities..... Yet I got hit??????????????????

Did that 1% really happen lol

Well, that ability has activated several times already and its always 99% and normally I always dodge. I was just a little shocked........

Just a little.......

Only a little.............................

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sounds like the old gamecube fire emblem's 1% lol.

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? On the seventh day, we get two free 4*, including Anna (who I was aiming for during re-rolling)!? Oh man, if so I'm glad I settled for a different 4* character (Kyoko).

So generous!
Do we know for certain that we're given both girls on those particular days? Seems odd that every other picture has a + on it and not those.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The other girl is basically a plat armor or fairy in aigis terms. I think we get both.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'll know for sure after I reach the login bonus requirements for them.

extreoxy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you change the leader of the first squad? Also don't have the newbie login bonus, do we still have to wait for that?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i also can't figure out how to change the leader or remove >.<

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yea, its dumb how its set up. You have to hit modify on the leader to change the lead to someone not in your squad.

If you want someone in your squad to be leader, remove them first from your squad, then do above.

Talith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After spending a day with it I'm going to have to pass on SG. Like Kanpani it just doesn't have any gameplay to backup the animated excel underage waifu management.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Cool. Looks like you can rescue girls who aren't fighters but Diva's. They sing for your squad during combat. Finally a game with different music in it. That's all I wanted jeez xD

You have to give them gifts so they can perform well and such. Their songs give you a boost to your stats. I only got 1 right now.

+1 points.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so far, i'm not impressed with the game either. like kanpani girls. there is nothing driving the game. if it takes months to get the first event like KP, then this game is dead before it takes off.

you can completely skip the battles. the battle is fully generated and decided when you start the match so watching it play out has no purpose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this just in. the game has a HUGE screw you over mechanic implemented. once you equip a girl with something. you have to PAY to remove it. in my instance, i got some cheap 1* drops so i equipped it to every girl in my team just to get me started. i got a better 1* drop and decided to put it on my girl. when i tried to remove the old piece, it told me i didn't have an equipment remover and that i need to buy some to remove the cheap shield that is doing more harm then good. now i can't equip 2*-4* equipment until i pay up. as of now you can't earn equipment remover (really? equipment remover? did they glue helmets and gloves onto their bodies?).

the equipment remover cost 50 gold each. with nutaku's payment method, the cheapest bundle they have is 500 gold ($5) so i can't just buy $1 worth to remove it any more. either way, if they don't fix this, i'm dropping this game. i am not about to be stuck behind a stupid paywall to remove equipment of all things.

and to top it off, to allow more equipment slots, you have to pay for them.

Last edited:

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@dartred I'm assuming you pressed the "x" to remove the equipment. If you pressed the actual item, you can replace the item with something else though what you had equipped previously will be destroyed.

Also, the battle isn't pointless by any means. You need to view a couple till you get your formations set up correctly. When your confident that's when you can skip.

Ex if you find your HG unit dying or losing HP a lot, changing formation or strategy can help. You'll need this for practice against other player teams as well.

I will say that it is dumb that you have to pay to remove without replacing (ex if you have 2 good items and you wanna keep them both).

I find this much more enjoyable then Kanpani by far. Kanpani had the pointless automatic combat where you didn't have to do anything. They should of added a skip on that game.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i see, the screw you factor did come down a bit from that. late game though. when you have full 4* equipment and you find a better 4*. you'll have to destroy or pay up.

i can kinda say the same about KP. you have to run it a few times to see if your setup is good. otherwise, yeah, it could use a skip button too.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Aight, I think I pretty much get it. I kinda screwed up lol.

Just a heads up, don't waste your resources. I probably wouldn't bother to craft from the start and try getting 3 stars on each stage the 1st time if possible (probably will be a challenge).

I also focused on lvling 2 squads when the other team was resting so that took even more. Now I'm left with hardly anything and can't do anymore quests. Resources are gathered over time.

So pretty much, this game has 2 types of stamina. Waiting for your girls to be fully restored in the medical facility, and your resources. Well, I'll get my 8 hours of sleep soon and see how much it recovers by.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Stamina regen is pretty horrible. You can convert a bit of healing materials into mission materials by combining 30 gunpowder, 30 metal, 500 fiber, 500 chemicals in the workshop and recycling the resulting junk into 135 of each.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Stamina regen is pretty horrible. You can convert a bit of healing materials into mission materials by combining 30 gunpowder, 30 metal, 500 fiber, 500 chemicals in the workshop and recycling the resulting junk into 135 of each.
That sounds useful but how do you convert your healing materials?

edit - Hmm, I seem to be stuck on Koto 3-3. Its an army of snipers. They rip me apart before I can get close and they keep backing up as well. Sometimes I waste a turn just trying to move but never getting in reach.

I had 2 of my most defensive/hp units up front while the rest follow. They take most of the hits but its not enough. I tried the formation that increases move by a certain % was well. Maybe I just need to get stronger? Or maybe I need more AR's in my team for damage.

edit - I think the problem is those defensive units hold shotguns and they never get in a hit before they die but they make good tanks. I need units with def and range....... Man, I got my squad killed 3 times now. This wait time is killer too. I don't think lvl is the issue either. I can't really lvl anymore then I have till the training resets.

Last edited:

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I haven't even started 2-4 yet. You probably need more levels to increase evasion and other stats. I am finding pistols a lot better than shotguns so far (although I am comparing a 4* to a 3*). They move much faster and have enough evasion that they can usually absorb enough shots for your team to get close the distance and start damaging stuff.

By healing materials, I was talking about the chemicals and fibers used in the infirmary. You can use those in the workshop as well to synthesize equipment, but that 30/30/500/500 recipe often gives scrap that recycles for more metal and gunpowder than you use.

Last edited:

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I haven't even started 2-4 yet. You probably need more levels to increase evasion and other stats. I am finding pistols a lot better than shotguns so far (although I am comparing a 4* to a 3*). They move much faster and have enough evasion that they can usually absorb enough shots for your team to get close the distance and start damaging stuff.

By healing materials, I was talking about the chemicals and fibers used in the infirmary. You can use those in the workshop as well to synthesize equipment, but that 30/30/500/500 recipe often gives scrap that recycles for more metal and gunpowder than you use.
Yea, I got Kyoko (4*) with her Combat Python in the front + her skill that has a chance to lower acc by a large amount. She charges out and gets in most hits and dodges almost every time. Problem is it only takes 2 or 3 hits to kill her (unless its a crit then I'm screwed).

This is my set up:

The 6% eva rly helps Kyoko from formation. The 2 SG's basically don't get in hits, but the team follows behind and they take all the hits. There are times when the snipers aim behind them though which sucks.

The AR's do the most damage and Izumi tends to get killed often. They keep aiming for her for some reason ignoring everyone else.........

Maybe I should replace the 2 SG's with my 2 star hand guns for mobility...... I first need to lvl them though.

I dunno. I do have 1 3* sniper, lvling her as well in a diff squad.

End scenario is usually after 2 air strikes ( or 1 and half a bar which do no damage) that's when my tanks get killed and the rest are wiped out. Normally I kill 3 or 4. And ofc we end up almost all the way to the top/right of the map since they retreat while firing.

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just now noticed Nordland added screenshots to the OP and see the Desert Eagle girl is a 1*....what kind of insulting nonsense is that. :V

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

biggest problem i have, like most new releases.

is that it is VERY laggy. other then that, i dont see any problem with the game.
Oh, is that what it is? I thought it was my PC, which would have been strange, considering other Nutaku games that are a lot more graphically impressive, such as Flower Knight Girl, runs without an issue. Not exactly fun, playing when everything is so laggy/choppy.