What's new

[Nutaku] Shooting Girl

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Shooting Girl

U jelly?
Keeping her until I roll a 4stars, which is likely never ever
"I'm not jealous, I'm envious. Jealousy is when you worry someone will take what you have. Envy is wanting what someone else has. What I feel is envy."

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wasn't the draw supposed to reset an hour and a half ago? 14:00 GMT? It's not letting me draw anything.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think the time is off, because it let me reroll at 02:00 GMT last night.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure how into this game I'll get but after about 33 tries, I got the 4* girl with the FA-MAS. I think I'm going to just stick with her as I like her look more than the other 4* girls shown.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure how I feel about this game since I haven't played it, but looking at the list of characters we can scout for currently, I'm just not seeing waifu material. :(

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Freaking finally.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

finally got to re-roll. this timing is no where near 14:00 GMT.

anyways. got the smg 4* on my main and the python 4* on my alt. i'm set for launch.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh lord the choices
Mossberg girl or Minimi girl...

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Keeping her until I roll a 4stars, which is likely never ever
I lied, got Umi Toge, didn't notice before someone having an AMR, so, until a 4star, there's nothing like killing someone from farther than they can see with ammo intended to destroy armored vehicles.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

eh, I just went with mei.

Update - a bit late but there is a live stream for this game every day at 1pm EST time (except for holidays)

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 things.

gatcha resets at 1PM PST here. not sure what time that is for every one else, but that's definitely not 14:00 GMT

the other thing is, i'm watching the recorded stream for shooting girl that happenend earlier today. game takes place in a "college". i mean, you could just said "this is highschool, all characters are at least 18", but come on. college? a bit of a stretch with some of the "smaller" girls lol.

but hey, i know why they have to say that. same rules, different games. only thing is, why can't they say "yes, some of these girls are middle school"? this game is not hentai. their age shouldn't matter.

speaking of not hentai. on FB they made us cast a vote for our favorite kanpani girl and they would give us an 18+ art of that character. poll for that has long since been over but we never got it.

edit: oh wow, nutakudev just said in the stream "you are giving a bunch of 16 year olds guns to fight of the unknown". interesting.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool got a 4* on my first 5 tries.

I think I'll try again though because I want that 3* girl instead, the red head with the AMR. Definitely prefer her in the looks category compared to the rest.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I'll try again though because I want that 3* girl instead, the red head with the AMR. Definitely prefer her in the looks category compared to the rest.
In b4 regrets.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Either way, you can select the 4 star and accept but still scout for the one you want and make a switch. I figured that out today. thought it was Perm xD

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

edit: oh wow, nutakudev just said in the stream "you are giving a bunch of 16 year olds guns to fight of the unknown". interesting.
Sounds like normal to me. Earth is about to get buttfucked, people gotta make use of every single resource they can to escape unwanted anal rape.

Although if we're going at realism angle, those girls will be dead before they got the guns at all. They're going up against aliens? wearing body armor which is good enough to stop bullets and flying ufo ships.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it's not that. nutaku has a stance that they can't mention any one is under the age of 18 for "legal reasons". so you can tell he slipped up when he mentions some are in fact, under 18.

because there clothing-destruction in this game and shows lots of panties and bra's.

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Took three days but I got my 3* of choice. Interesting rolls today, I actually went 8/15 on 3 star girls. Might keep this one unless I get the FA-MAS 4*.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Brb while I scout the same 2* 4 times in a row.