What's new

[Nutaku] Shooting Girl

Skulkraken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Shooting Girl

it's not that. nutaku has a stance that they can't mention any one is under the age of 18 for "legal reasons". so you can tell he slipped up when he mentions some are in fact, under 18.

because there clothing-destruction in this game and shows lots of panties and bra's.
I double-checked both game portals just now, and the "all girls here are 18+" legal notice is only on the H-game site. So I don't think they actually have to follow that rule for Shooting Girl.

In any case, I've been waffling on which girl to keep. I'm currently torn between Umi and Tomomi.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Only getting 2 star and 3 stars myself :x Where's my 4 star!

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Finally got Shizaki. Yay. She was the first one they show on the trailer.

I'll keep her unless I get Ana or Chieko. Ofc I want all 3 which shouldn't be difficult.... .maybe..... perhaps

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh hey new fb contest.

Too bad I still haven't gotten a girl worthy of posting. :(

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Why does this always happen to me. So I did manage to get a 4 star but its the one I did NOT want :(

I got Kyoko but I wanted either of the other 2. I'm sure Kyoko's cool and all though. I'll keep her and keep trying though.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, did they announce what countries will be the ones with early access tomorrow yet?

if it's any country aside from canada again, that is.

Talith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got lucky and rolled my FA-MAS today. \O/

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The game is up, at least in Canada.

If you guys can still roll for preregistration, you might want to know that you choose from one of these 3 at the start:

Also, there is a new player login bonus with more 3* and 4* girls:

Last edited:

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The game is up, at least in Canada.

If you guys can still roll for preregistration, you might want to know that you choose from one of these 3 at the start:

Wait, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? On the seventh day, we get two free 4*, including Anna (who I was aiming for during re-rolling)!? Oh man, if so I'm glad I settled for a different 4* character (Kyoko).

So generous!

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can have P90 girl AND FA-MAS girl (without rolling like a billion times)? Neat. Now hopefully I can roll PSG-1 girl and I'll be happy. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anna is the one I wanted so I guess I should aim for Chieko. Then again, are duplicates similar to fkg where you get an increase in skill lvl? Though I still prefer a new girl.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There are no skill levels from what I can tell. Feeding dupes gives a chance of learning new strategies (AI patterns). Feeding units also gives HP and luck, leveling up in missions gives other stats.

A warning to people still rolling: the AMR weapon class seems to be trash, at least in this patch or at low levels. They have terrible accuracy, low turn speed, and use 1 turn setting up a sniper's nest before they can shoot. Their attack isn't much higher than snipers either.

Last edited:

Talith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it only Canada that gets to play early?

I wonder if AMRs are supposed to be an endgame class then, at least if you have a higher rarity one. Can you deploy multiples of the same girl or do you have to use them as fodder? Rolling with two Ana's sounds OK with me.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

heads up, it's IP based. if you are in america like me. you can still play and get your early weekly bonus.

that moment when you're roll of the day is a 4*

Last edited:

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So wait, if I pick a canada Ip, I can play? And when its officially launched in america, I can use my normal IP and still continue where I left off?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yup, canada got to keep their progress after full launch on FKG so i imagine so.

2 things to add.

1. it seems to have an afk timer. went to the market across the street and when i got back i was kicked out.

2. official gatcha rates and 4* seems to be the highest and the 4* possible is different from the pre-registration bonus. 1 is the same, the other 2 are different.

Last edited:

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'll give it a try. Hope I don't get banned or anything lol

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

biggest problem i have, like most new releases.

is that it is VERY laggy. other then that, i dont see any problem with the game.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Played it for a bit, nice game. I think once you got a nice formation and know a bit of detail about each character, you can get S ranks fairly easily from the start.

edit - Hmm, after getting past the 1st 2 stages, its getting difficult. The AR;s/SMG's accuracy always sticks around 50% but my luck always sucks so they tend to miss. I'm getting hit by snipers even though they only have a 17% chances of hitting me >.< I'm hardly getting any new students so upgrading stats is frustratingly slow. Also, I'm mad to find out that to dis-equip a weapon, you have to PAY for it >_<

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

5% for a 4*?

I guess i should try to roll for Kyoko girl..