What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

And after update elixirs and drinks are still out of pero shop... whelp i will be not suprised if i won't get 100 kills card now... thanks nutaku.
And before all of you will think i'm blowing shit out of proprotion imagine in next SEG they will fix multispawn that most of people can do...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, I don't really see anything too interesting for me in the R gacha. Probably will skip this one since it's just smaller breasts.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably will skip this one since it's just smaller breasts.
I can see justin punching his monitor in rage after spending all R gacha tickets on rat :p
Had 1 R gacha ticket from todays mission, got nothing, next chance tommorow :p

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can see justin punching his monitor in rage after spending all R gacha tickets on rat :p
Maybe if he's lucky he's saved the SR guarantee since they're in there too.

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

200 R+ 7 SR gatcha tickets .

53 reveal .

Finally i get 3 valentine Limit card .

Buddha bless me .

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

adding -three- limiteds in a 5 day window, particularly without adding any increased chance of drawing them, in an already crowded pool is not cool

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since we actually have official chat we can get shit done!

answer to missing drinks in pero store:

"@blobz Looking into the pero items. I was unaware of this. By Monday we'll have them back up."
Also wrote about store exploit and they forwarded it to devs... i think i like this chat :p

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since we actually have official chat we can get shit done!

answer to missing drinks in pero store:

"@blobz Looking into the pero items. I was unaware of this. By Monday we'll have them back up."
Also wrote about store exploit and they forwarded it to devs... i think i like this chat :p
As I've said before on other games, I don't think support clearly gets everything through to the devs all the time.

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

220 R tickets, 60 reveals to get all 3 limited cards...

And I got my first two within 5 reveals. Guess this is a lesson to quit while I'm ahead.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not too concerned, while I want them they are Moe cards which I would not be leveling yet anyways.

I'll probably relegate all my R gacha tickets to the R gacha for a bit and see what I can pull as the rat still has her rotation for a while yet. Gonna have to go hard on phase 2 though poking all the SEGs I can because it's easily the best event to get R gacha tickets and I desperately need them.

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... That's usually where they put these kinds of event cards in the JP version. It's kinda why I questioned why you guys were throwing them at Kurito, but didn't say anything.
What would you suggest to use for the squirrel? I've been using 3 rGacha's at a time, used over 200 tickets now and not had the SR. Really need something else to give to her.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What would you suggest to use for the squirrel? I've been using 3 rGacha's at a time, used over 200 tickets now and not had the SR. Really need something else to give to her.
I'm seeing a lot of people outside of my normal bout of bitching saying they have yet to get the SR and are over 300+ tickets. Nutaku MUST have fucked with the drop rate, far too many people are complaining for it to be bad luck.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm seeing a lot of people outside of my normal bout of bitching saying they have yet to get the SR and are over 300+ tickets. Nutaku MUST have fucked with the drop rate, far too many people are complaining for it to be bad luck.
Brb gonna go hide my Kurito SR that didn't take 300+ tickets.

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Brb gonna go hide my Kurito SR that didn't take 300+ tickets.
Same, but between all of the limited SRs and the fact that usually it takes me almost the entire period to get the squirrel's SR, I haven't had more than 20-25 R Gacha tickets at once in about six months now.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

we had been using the rGachas because:

-they were previously effective. I finally got the SR this morning after using a mix of glasses and radar after previously NOT getting it after using nearly 400 tixckets
-while they drop new cards in the rGacha, they had previously NEVER dropped 3 limiteds in at once like this
-you otherwise got them at a decent rate from events

I exhausted the 90ish rGachas I had left and 27 reveals and only got 1 of the new cards (3 times)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I confess to lying about not even trying the R gacha. Decided to do 10 reveals and stop at that and got 2 of 3 of the cards. I'll just call it good enough while I'm ahead.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I miss 5 out of 22 SR's from R gacha. ~40 ticket and 10-15 reveals later i still miss all five. Fuck this.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I miss 5 out of 22 SR's from R gacha. ~40 ticket and 10-15 reveals later i still miss all five. Fuck this.
You're making me consider using my SR tickets. I'm missing 7 from that gacha if you don't include the ones I pulled from the R gacha.

I need to rank for more events first though, only 15 reveals left. :(

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You're making me consider using my SR tickets. I'm missing 7 from that gacha if you don't include the ones I pulled from the R gacha.

I need to rank for more events first though, only 15 reveals left. :(
I forgot SR tickets... :D I had only one tho... And it gave me one of the eight i missed from that pool.

I have still ~80 reveals but im out of R tickets.

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Likewise, I am extremely low on R gachas from feeding Kurito. I did get my SR from her this time at what I would consider an unremarkable rate (I have had episodes where I got SR within first few tries, and one time where I got SR only just before it was pulled).

Not to incite anger, but I pulled all 3 limited using about 40 R gachas in total. I thought they had buffed the rate. On the other hand, I am still missing one of the new SRs they put into the rotation last round.