What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Well, i reached 300k EP so a huge thanks to Sza. I wouldn't got any where close to clearing any of my Elite Guards. So, really thanks alot for your help.
Yeah, the reward is up to 600, but i already have Narurn so i really do not reach anymore, but i can keep sending Elite Guards and if you wanna keep smashing em down go for it!
Phase 2 starts tomorrow, and with it come Super Elite Guards. SEGs are worth twice as much EP and drop higher tier random prizes. In addition, there's an additional set of rewards based on the number of SEGs you've defeated.

..my point is, if you stick with it with even half the effort you've put in over this past week, you should hit 600k this coming week no problem. (though I understand if you don't wanna since you already have the 600k prize). Dunno if you plan on sticking around with PPS after.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is 4 Rewards. And i really just wanted the 3 first one because i already have the 4th, So there really isn't any point to go for the 4th one like i said.
Is why i'm asking if you want me to keep sending them for you to beat down or not. Cause the extra Narurn will just be used for fodder if i get her.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's up to you and if you want to continue with PPS. I don't particularly -need- any sent my way (though I would appreciate SEGs if you stick around for Phase 2) but I like helping out others because I -can-, and.. well, it's a long story involving a card called "Kanae" that I won't get into, but the moral is I'll carry someone if they need it.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aight, ill keep sending them then and go for 600k EP then.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well the limited cards get pulled from the R gacha soon, I managed to pull 1/3 with zero rare gacha tickets when they came out, so I can't be too upset. Considering they are moe cards I'm not too upset either way.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well the limited cards get pulled from the R gacha soon, I managed to pull 1/3 with zero rare gacha tickets when they came out, so I can't be too upset. Considering they are moe cards I'm not too upset either way.
Heh, actually same for me, managed to get 1 limited card and i had zero R gacha tickets when they introduced them :D

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is up, and nice suprise timer on SEG is now 30 minutes.

[edit] ups double post, maybe mod can merge em.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is up, and nice suprise timer on SEG is now 30 minutes.

[edit] ups double post, maybe mod can merge em.
There's an option to delete your posts, then you can just edit your previous one if needed.

Not sure what you mean about SEG timer though, since it's always been 30 minutes for me.

Did they change the music for this time for SEGs? I don't remember if I checked last SEGs music. Seems to only apply on SEGs level 35+.

Last edited:

Solstic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Came into Valentine's event with 0 tickets and came out with 0 Valentine's cards. Sad life. Maybe farmed ~15 R gatcha.

Did they change the music for this time for SEGs? I don't remember if I checked last SEGs music.
I don't play PP with sound but they mention they added new tracks in the news a few posts ago.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't play PP with sound but they mention they added new tracks in the news a few posts ago.
Damn, maybe I should read the news one day.

P.S.

Cleared 5 spaces on friends list.

Last edited:

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure what you mean about SEG timer though, since it's always been 30 minutes for me.
Actually just learned that there was bug that made some people spawn SEGs with 15 minute timer. I was one of those people, but it never bothered me since my SEGs were killed in under 30 seconds usually.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Cleared out some inactives, 12 slots open. ID in sig.

EDIT: May as well contribute something. The new tracks are actually pretty kickin', I'm playing with the sound on for the first time in a long while. They have a different boss theme and state of undress if the SEG is over LV 50.

DOUBLE EDIT: Maybe it's over LV30? I just hit a LV36 with the new track.

Last edited:

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The new N slayer is another loli, keep it up Nutaku. The collection grows.

Also yeah man the music for the new SEG is quite not terrible. I might keep the sound on for more then 5 seconds this time.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also yeah man the music for the new SEG is quite not terrible. I might keep the sound on for more then 5 seconds this time.
For some reason Nutaku seems to be releasing a lot of smaller chest cards lately. Maybe they're just trying to keep you around. :p

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My guess is they had a backlog of cards they couldn't previously release before they adjusted their loli policy.
I dunno, them wanting to keep a non paying customer who has been obnoxiously outspoken at their edits sounds far more likely.

Joking aside yeah, they probably have a huge backlog of loli-ish cards they could not previously release.

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have no idea what you're talking about. There are no lolis in Nutaku's games, remember?

Anyone know if they screwed up again with the new elixir/energy drink prices? Might just go ahead and buy like 1000 of each now, just in case.

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have no idea what you're talking about. There are no lolis in Nutaku's games, remember?

Anyone know if they screwed up again with the new elixr/energy drink prices? Might just go ahead and buy like 1000 of each now, just in case.
Yeah, the price for a single elixir/drink is messed up. Should be 5000 but is 500. The 6 pack is properly at 30,000.

EDIT: So you can combine an EX card, 5 energy drinks and a candy to get a silver button for the squirrel. Not sure if that's a good idea or not, never used an EX card before though and have 30 of them.

Last edited: