What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

someone is almost up to 11M. Why you would spend that much effort on phase 1 is beyond me... especially considering EG doesn't have phase rewards.
Who's talking, you are top 4 :p?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Who's talking, you are top 4 :p?
yeah, but I don't even have 5M yet, am using my natural regen, and focusing mainly on assists.

I'm also headed to bed soon and will be busy tomorrow (and much of this week) so I'm expected to fall off a lot.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Brings me back to those memories. Once upon a time I had more SED than Sza. :p

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kicked a number of inactives. Please tease with ulmf tagged somewhere to join!

Full

Last edited:

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I sent a few friend requests/teases and still have 3 slots open. Add me/tease me if you aren't already on my list.

All you guys are so far ahead of me. 210k points here! Only been playing a few hours but still. I really hope phase 2 isn't too competitive...

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All you guys are so far ahead of me. 210k points here! Only been playing a few hours but still. I really hope phase 2 isn't too competitive...
Hoping to roll free e-gacha today... was thinking about keeping it for next gambit, but sooner i clear up e-gacha from SR's the better. 4 more to go.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hoping to roll free e-gacha today... was thinking about keeping it for next gambit, but sooner i clear up e-gacha from SR's the better. 4 more to go.
Everyone knows you wait for the 2nd set of slayers before rolling your e gachas.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everyone knows you wait for the 2nd set of slayers before rolling your e gachas.
I actually don't care about SEG slayers, i'd rather get normal SR today my goal now is to clear SR from E-Gacha so i can get proper slayer when i actually want one. So it's bigger chance when there are only 2 SR slayers in box instead of 1 :p

[edit] bleh i thought E gacha ticket is reward for 1.5 mil EP... not rolling it today then :p

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

some more tips for yugifan (and anyone else new)..

I see you've maxed a moe card. Stop that. Moe's get horrible return on level at 50 and higher. Moe's are a great way to get early SED boosts, but you should stop in the lv 30-40 range. Feel free to level babes to whatever. Level sexy's -only- if you have enough wilds to level them over 70, since they're the opposite of moe's (horrible returns at low levels, big at high).

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok I did some inactive cleaning before phase 2 started, I have about 7 slots open, I don't really care what your SED is so long as you plan to be active in phase 2.

Tease me as I'm sure the slots will be clogged up by random 2ks

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So now you can't buy elixir or energy drink for pero. And since i could never spawn multuple bosses stage 2 will be pain in the ass :/

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So now you can't buy elixir or energy drink for pero. And since i could never spawn multuple bosses stage 2 will be pain in the ass :/
Wow.. I hadn't noticed (haven't had to use either since 3rd EG) but that seems like an oversight. You should probably submit a ticket.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow.. I hadn't noticed (haven't had to use either since 3rd EG) but that seems like an oversight. You should probably submit a ticket.
My last... dunno 5 tickets got completly ignored. Even when i told em about bug in the pero shop that allows to get items for free as long as you have gold to buy em and one other very unlikely condition will be met... i think i'm on some ignore list :p

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, if i wanna rack in alot of EP (For at least to reach 300k EP) , i have 2 Sexual Drinks, when should i use em? Atm , my Elite Guard is up to Lvl 200. Thanks Sza ;)

Also it says Aprox 1.2 and then 103k what does that mean?

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, if i wanna rack in alot of EP (For at least to reach 300k EP) , i have 2 Sexual Drinks, when should i use em? Atm , my Elite Guard is up to Lvl 200. Thanks Sza ;)

Your total SED is multiplied by 1.2, giving you 103k event SED. You will want to save your drinks for the second half when there are Super Elite Guards, as they will have a lot more health and you only get 30mins to beat them.

Also cleared out a couple of friend spots if anyone would like to add me.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"1.2" is your multiplier from slayer cards. 103k is your event SED.

Don't worry about using drinks yet. Really, much of everything in Phase 1 (Phase 2 starts in a week) is inconsequential.

The main thing you should be focusing on is raising your SED. Higher SED means higher damage done to enemies which means more EP. You should be getting a decent number of wild cards as rewards from enemies. Use these to raise your moe SRs to about lv 40, then on your babe SRs after that.

Spend pero on buying normal gacha tickets and spinning the hell out of that. It's a good way to both get additional cards and to level your existing cards.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aight more cards then! Thanks for the info.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since we can spawn multiple bosses.... is there any reason for the elixers to even exist? The halving one I can see for lowbies, but with extra slayers that takes care of that too. The only thing left is to buy a ton for kurito I guess.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since we can spawn multiple bosses.... is there any reason for the elixers to even exist? The halving one I can see for lowbies, but with extra slayers that takes care of that too. The only thing left is to buy a ton for kurito I guess.
That's just Nutaku being lazy and not fixing their shit. :p

Or, depending on who you ask, it's a new feature.

Although I guess it'd be dmm not fixing shit...

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My last... dunno 5 tickets got completly ignored. Even when i told em about bug in the pero shop that allows to get items for free as long as you have gold to buy em and one other very unlikely condition will be met... i think i'm on some ignore list :p
Probably, they outright blocked my twitter account when I told them about a bug with the gambits when we first stopped being able to get the box card if we had the last one at level 100. Nutaku seems to have some really dodgy people working on their support / handling their social media.

That being said...You should divulge that free stuff bug, Nutaku still owes me for stealing Kanae from me.