What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

madek12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Finally cleared my event gacha SR box :) Feels good. Didn't spend too much money too.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

we had been using the rGachas because:

-they were previously effective. I finally got the SR this morning after using a mix of glasses and radar after previously NOT getting it after using nearly 400 tixckets
-while they drop new cards in the rGacha, they had previously NEVER dropped 3 limiteds in at once like this
-you otherwise got them at a decent rate from events

I exhausted the 90ish rGachas I had left and 27 reveals and only got 1 of the new cards (3 times)
Don't want to use glasses if I can help it, last couple of Gambits I've hardly gotten any. So it's probably best for me to just stick with rGacha tickets but keep a reserve of tickets in case of limited cards.

I used the daily rGacha ticket and managed to get one of the cards from the last gacha update, not quite a limited card but much better than a copy :)

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't want to use glasses if I can help it, last couple of Gambits I've hardly gotten any. So it's probably best for me to just stick with rGacha tickets but keep a reserve of tickets in case of limited cards.

I used the daily rGacha ticket and managed to get one of the cards from the last gacha update, not quite a limited card but much better than a copy :)
I'm not too worried about using glasses, they are quite honestly not that useful in Gambit. I did the last gambit without using glasses at all, I just kept forgetting.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not too worried about using glasses, they are quite honestly not that useful in Gambit. I did the last gambit without using glasses at all, I just kept forgetting.
Trying to get through the 1 answer floors is a nightmare without glasses. Last Gambit I made it to floor 200 with just under 2 days to go, if I recall correctly. Depending on my luck I might not have made it without glasses.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just brute force the floors. I have plenty of stamina to do so.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just missed out on one of the limited cards. Had a ticket from EG win and the little cut-in scene didn't get very far so didn't use a reveal as I only have 13 left. Going to give up on the limited cards, will only annoy myself by using reveals for SR's I already have.

Also, during this event I reached 8m pero. Do you think Nutaku will ever put anything in the store worth buying? Been hoping for that card reveal deal again but I doubt that will come back.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like they're using the a survey to decide the next revival gacha cards.

Maybe if we request the medal cards they can end up in there since it's technically an "event". :p

Then again, do we even have a full list of all the medal cards?

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just missed out on one of the limited cards. Had a ticket from EG win and the little cut-in scene didn't get very far so didn't use a reveal as I only have 13 left. Going to give up on the limited cards, will only annoy myself by using reveals for SR's I already have.

Also, during this event I reached 8m pero. Do you think Nutaku will ever put anything in the store worth buying? Been hoping for that card reveal deal again but I doubt that will come back.
I doubt they will ever let us buy reveals again, people have too much money now for that. They did it early in the games lifespan when people didn't have a lot of saved up money.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I doubt they will ever let us buy reveals again, people have too much money now for that. They did it early in the games lifespan when people didn't have a lot of saved up money.
Yeah, I know card reveals have a very little chance of coming back for pero but it would be nice to have something to spend it on. The only useful things I can think of buying are pink keys and N - R card exchange. I guess elixir too but people just multispawn SEG's so you just need to make sure you get in quick and tag it.

As for the medal cards I think there was 2 SR's and 3 R's. I only remember new years Airu. There was a ram girl as well but can't remember her name.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As for the medal cards I think there was 2 SR's and 3 R's. I only remember new years Airu. There was a ram girl as well but can't remember her name.
Airu confirmed to be most memorable waifu.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I know card reveals have a very little chance of coming back for pero but it would be nice to have something to spend it on. The only useful things I can think of buying are pink keys and N - R card exchange. I guess elixir too but people just multispawn SEG's so you just need to make sure you get in quick and tag it.
Yeah pero is completely useless right now which is a shame, the only use I ever had for pero is when the 100 pero N wild bug kept cropping up. I actually ran out of money both times the bug happened buying a shit ton of N wild cards for 100 pero each and trading them up for R wilds. Each R wild ran you about 2k pero (1k for 10 N wilds and 1k trade up cost) which was amazing.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Elixirs and drinks are back in shop for pero, just in time for 2nd part of event.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Brb while I go cry in a corner as someone who will never be a winner like justin. :(

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow I actually won something.

Congratz.

[edit]
"The winners of the 'Who's Your Valentine?' PeroPero Contest are in!

takato

Heero Uzuki

Akayume

Brasko

MattressMan

All winners have been awarded with 2000 Nutaku Gold!

Thank you to all who entered "

And you get only 1000?

[edit2] oh wait diffrent contest :D

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Congratz.

[edit]
"The winners of the 'Who's Your Valentine?' PeroPero Contest are in!

takato

Heero Uzuki

Akayume

Brasko

MattressMan

All winners have been awarded with 2000 Nutaku Gold!

Thank you to all who entered "

And you get only 1000?

[edit2] oh wait diffrent contest :D
Yeah I only entered in this one because Nutaku was giving away a trip to AX which I'm going to anyways, figured I might as well try and get the trip for free.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I only entered in this one because Nutaku was giving away a trip to AX which I'm going to anyways, figured I might as well try and get the trip for free.
And i didn't entered this one since i didn't wanted to win a trip :D

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

And i didn't entered this one since i didn't wanted to win a trip :D
They said somewhere that you could choose a different prize instead if you won and weren't interested in going. Twitter, I believe.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, i reached 300k EP so a huge thanks to Sza. I wouldn't got any where close to clearing any of my Elite Guards. So, really thanks alot for your help.
Yeah, the reward is up to 600, but i already have Narurn so i really do not reach anymore, but i can keep sending Elite Guards and if you wanna keep smashing em down go for it!