What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Went from having too much of a life to get it to getting it in one day. :p
Spawn rate yesterday after fix WAS magicall i did ~65 bosses in 2,5h. Adter some sleep spawn rate seems to be back to normal.

[edit] spent all my puddings and all my pero but i got the card

Last edited:

HighPriest

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dropping inactives from my friends list, got 4 open slots.

I'm at 1.4 mil sed for this event, more importantly I have enough really heavy hitters on my list that anything I post should die.

Mostly looking for higher sed folks but I'll accept any requests as long as it looks like their friends list can handle supers.

Number is 972085.

[EDIT]All full up.[/EDIT]

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Grrr... none my really heavy hitter friends are on currently, and I keep hitting right near the 10% mark. :grumbles:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, on the bright side, most of the regular SR's will be gone for future events. Sucks at the moment, but at least you only need to worry about them once.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1/2
1/1
19/19

I'm not very good at this part of the game. :(

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

0/2
0/1
0/19

They do give you back ten event tickets and ten card reveals for clearing out the box, so that's kinda' nice at least.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man my friendlist has been on point with SEG spawns tonight. I think I've gotten about 25 kills in like a 2 hour period of checking randomly.

It's nice when events work properly I have to admit.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Man my friendlist has been on point with SEG spawns tonight. I think I've gotten about 25 kills in like a 2 hour period of checking randomly.

It's nice when events work properly I have to admit.
Hehe, and I don't spawn them because the focus >.> I have 27 elixir.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I spawn something that isn't a SEG I just ping it with a weak attack and request support, I find it's normally dead within 5 minutes.

Helps quite a bit with spawning more SEGs without having to burn everything I have in elixirs.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If I spawn something that isn't a SEG I just ping it with a weak attack and request support, I find it's normally dead within 5 minutes.

Helps quite a bit with spawning more SEGs without having to burn everything I have in elixirs.
Yeah it's not that hard for players like Shoradin or Sza or other strong player : ) Even a 200+ level is just a weak hit for them.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah it's not that hard for players like Shoradin or Sza or other strong player : ) Even a 200+ level is just a weak hit for them.
Yeah it's so nice...

I love you guys.

Speaking of loving guys, I just did some event cleaning of my friendlist, I have a few spots open for people who are active in the event, so long as you are spawning SEGs I don't care about your sed.

Last edited:

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Funny, looks like the "I hit many SEG, stronger SEG comes" doesn't true. I just spawned a lvl1 SEG XD

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I've seen quite a few single digit level SEGs appear for support. You have to be super quick to ping them before they instantly die to people with Slayers.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I kinda feel bad "using" strong players for killing SEGs. Especially Shoradin now. But it's helps us :S and maybe helps him to reach and keep top 30 : )

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't really think of it as using them honestly. The rewards for killing EGs and SEGs are quite nice, if anything you are being helpful spawning stuff they can one shot. Plus to be completely fair a single weak hit from Shoradin is around what 4 million? You can get some serious mileage out of 6 focus at 4 million per hit.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Something like that. 3-5M o.0 My full hit is half million :D