What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

I finally got my second SEG of the day.

It's Christmas.
: ) I try to spawn every time when more people are active for success. I send away the normal one, so if you see my name, that's a SEG : ) Just need know when it is that time when I can ask for strong hits >.>

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've exhausted my pudding reserve, so my spawns will come much slower

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have 16 filthy SR moes. 1 is 102, 1 is 100, 1 is 82, the rest are 80. I don't even want to bother since leveling all of them would probably get me like, 5k SED, lol

Also, gone from 63 to 145 SEG today.
I had 83 before support credit was added, now I'm only up to 109. Thought I would be done with the event today, but now that support credit is in I have no excuse to not aim for 200 unfortunately

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Still a bit too loli. :p
Sorry, then you need to wait for the Hyper Super Mega Delicious Pero Pudding. It comes next week. You know: preparation, packing, delivery time, duty cost

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry, then you need to wait for the Hyper Super Mega Delicious Pero Pudding. It comes next week. You know: preparation, packing, delivery time, duty cost
Make sure it gets delivered in katakuri house size so that I might be able to consider it no longer loli. :p

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Post an uncut Lv 17 (17M hp)
Watch it get obliterated in 10 seconds.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Post an uncut Lv 17 (17M hp)
Watch it get obliterated in 10 seconds.
I got up late today and didn't notice the patch notes. I'll gear down to love-taps until your buddies can get their Shiranui. After that, I still need to get back into the top 30; this 'taking off running' thing I said I'd do hasn't worked out as well as I thought it would.

EDIT: Or... I could also watch your next uncut LV 17 get devoured by 3 people in 4 seconds. That works too.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol, yeah.. I think I posted before that I have a list populated by piranha

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ugh, running low on pero for driving off non-SEG's. Been getting better prizes than pero from what I'm killing, which I don't mind, but the elixirs help too >_<

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ugh, running low on pero for driving off non-SEG's. Been getting better prizes than pero from what I'm killing, which I don't mind, but the elixirs help too >_<
The temporary fix made elixir useless. Just post more than one spawn at a time.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have more problem with pudding. I get pero enough to support myself with elixir but the pudding...

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The temporary fix made elixir useless. Just post more than one spawn at a time.
Yeah, it was supposed to, but I can't seem to be able to spawn more than one at a time. Blew through about 200 stamina before I decided that it just isn't working for me. Got plenty of peronamins so the stamina's not really an issue, just need to keep elixiring.

I have more problem with pudding. I get pero enough to support myself with elixir but the pudding...
I hear you there, down to under 10 of each now. Went through too many earlier in the week solo killing.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That's just crazy o.0

Last pudding, oh well, worth it :D

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's what I would like to know too since you are one of the most critical with Nutaku.
I think part of the reason is because half of me wants them to stop being idiots because these games CAN be fun, really fun. Changing event mechanics left and right for the worse is not the way to win over favor with players. The other half of me is appalled at how badly Nutaku has handled almost every game they have gotten thus far and just the length it takes to fix things. Example being the SEG support kills were finally fixed, but only after two SEGs worth of complaints.

I'm honestly just super critical of censorship in general and Nutaku making a metric ton of anti consumer choices mixed with that has pulled my ire more then a few times. I think people giving them scrutiny is a good thing but the problem is to a lot of people Nutaku can do no wrong because if they go away so do their games.

Last edited: