What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

the problem is to a lot of people Nutaku can do no wrong because if they go away so do their games.
They aren't the only provider of imported h-games. They are one of the ones with better advertising though. Combine that with the english-language developed ones, and there's a few options out there. Granted, Nutaku has imported some decent games, censorship aside. I can understand taking out some of the loli girls in PPS (even though that kinda screws with the balance in colosseum), but some of the other changes have left me... perplexed.

Edit: Uhhh... did today's event reward glitch anyone else's ability to receive presents? I can't recieve anything anymore, including the presents for defeating EG's/SEG's...

Last edited:

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Strange. When I try to accept the presents, the game freeze. It happened after the midnight switch. Loading gift, can't click on anything... Is it just me?

Edit: Got it after more than 5 min waiting... hmmm. Hope it's a one time thing

Last edited:

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think part of the reason is because half of me wants them to stop being idiots because these games CAN be fun, really fun. Changing event mechanics left and right for the worse is not the way to win over favor with players. The other half of me is appalled at how badly Nutaku has handled almost every game they have gotten thus far and just the length it takes to fix things. Example being the SEG support kills were finally fixed, but only after two SEGs worth of complaints.

I'm honestly just super critical of censorship in general and Nutaku making a metric ton of anti consumer choices mixed with that has pulled my ire more then a few times. I think people giving them scrutiny is a good thing but the problem is to a lot of people Nutaku can do no wrong because if they go away so do their games.
I'm more tired of their incompetence and lack of common sense when applying changes to the games.

Oh and their edits, those are one of the worst ones I have ever seen.

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Strange. When I try to accept the presents, the game freeze. It happened after the midnight switch. Loading gift, can't click on anything... Is it just me?

Edit: Got it after more than 5 min waiting... hmmm. Hope it's a one time thing
This is happening to me as well. I guess no items for us. :(

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This is happening to me as well. I guess no items for us. :(
Yeah, i was in a little rush. It opens the tab after many minutes, but it's freezing again when I try to get the items. It's not even that many, just 7 item.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, i was in a little rush. It opens the tab after many minutes, but it's freezing again when I try to get the items. It's not even that many, just 7 item.
For me, it was the daily log-in reward, and the event log-in reward. I'm guessing the event reward is glitched, since people will be on different spots in their daily ones.

Edit: Well either that, or they included a broken fix with the daily reset...

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

For me, it was the daily log-in reward, and the event log-in reward. I'm guessing the event reward is glitched, since people will be on different spots in their daily ones.

Edit: Well either that, or they included a broken fix with the daily reset...
I think it was... R Wild Card? I think that was it. 2 or 3.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Funny thing, now that SEGs are fixed. I've noticed people are starting to put them up at full HP and are not halfing their HP with drinks and I've seen a few 30 million~ HP SEGs time out because everyone is only pinging it with weak hits now so they can always have focus to tag SEGs that pop up.

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think it was... R Wild Card? I think that was it. 2 or 3.
Yup, it's 3 R wilds cards today I believe which is what I got, unless we're both off that is.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Funny thing, now that SEGs are fixed. I've noticed people are starting to put them up at full HP and are not halfing their HP with drinks and I've seen a few 30 million~ HP SEGs time out because everyone is only pinging it with weak hits now.
Meh, some of us still finish them off. I'm trying to deal with any I see with under 20 minutes remaining. They give pretty good EP too, so it's win-win in my opinion.

Edit: and I just had the recieved rewards page pop up in the middle of spinning... Didn't time out though.

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Funny thing, now that SEGs are fixed. I've noticed people are starting to put them up at full HP and are not halfing their HP with drinks and I've seen a few 30 million~ HP SEGs time out because everyone is only pinging it with weak hits now so they can always have focus to tag SEGs that pop up.
That's what I've been doing, gives more people a chance to nick it and get the credit. I will only finish it off if it's been a while and no one isn't going for it or its HP is low enough for me to one shot it which is unfortunate since I want more people to hit it and get that credit.

Got an SEG up!

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yup, it's 3 R wilds cards today I believe which is what I got, unless we're both off that is.
My daily was the same today, so I don't know which is the 2 and 3 : )

Funny thing, now that SEGs are fixed. I've noticed people are starting to put them up at full HP and are not halfing their HP with drinks and I've seen a few 30 million~ HP SEGs time out because everyone is only pinging it with weak hits now.
If it's more then 20M I half it. If not enough people and don't have anything to support and I'm on full focus, I half it. Pretty much that simple.
After I get the card I'm going back to full support and spawn SEG only if enough people are there. Today once 10 person got the kill count : ) That was nice.
Anyway, that bug is a sign for me to go to sleep. Just one more day until weekend... Good night : )

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did they patch the multiple spawns? I haven't been able to get any so far.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know what would be great? If the support list auto refreshed every say 30 seconds.

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You know what would be great? If the support list auto refreshed every say 30 seconds.
That would be very nice. Just curious to see how much of a toll it would put on the servers. Especially if some keep their tab open majority of the time like I do. That being said, there aren't that many players now...

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Personally I kinda want to know if the causes of lag reduction is mostly due to the patches/fixes/(insert something nutaku did) or the players quitting.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personally I kinda want to know if the causes of lag reduction is mostly due to the patches/fixes/(insert something nutaku did) or the players quitting.
I'd expect a patch, since if it was from players leaving, we would've gradually gotten less laggy. Instead it got worse as time went on.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and i only need 1 more SEG to get the card... trying to spawn one for hour now :p