What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

HighPriest

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Well, we should probably take advantage while we can, before they fix this multi-boss spawning thing. Hopefully that will take at least as long as the lag issue, though I doubt we'll be that lucky.

Last edited:

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My full hit right now is little over 1 million, I felt good about it until I saw people with slayers can hit for like 15 million.

Well, we should probably take advantage while we can, before they fix this multi-boss spawning thing. Hopefully that will take at least as long as the lag issue, though I doubt we'll be that lucky.
I'd argue they should leave it in the rest of this event to make up for the fact we had to deal with this bug for two SEGs before it got fixed ('fixed' we have to see if it happens again next SEG), but that is just me being fairly greedy.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Who knows? Nordland said, they know the issue and looking for it. However, if it's take as long as the kill count bug, we're safe until the end of the event : )

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't really think of it as using them honestly. The rewards for killing EGs and SEGs are quite nice, if anything you are being helpful spawning stuff they can one shot. Plus to be completely fair a single weak hit from Shoradin is around what 4 million? You can get some serious mileage out of 6 focus at 4 million per hit.
Yeah, my damage is about that if I roll 15%. I tacked a little cheat sheet onto my PeroPero Cards Spreadsheet early on in the event when I was trying to figure out whether or not I should share a boss, so after I upgrade some cards I tend to update the cheat sheet. But yeah, a 35.74 times multiplier onto your SED does wonders. My full damage right now is 26,954,282 up from a modest base of 754,160.

After phase 2 though, I don't really reference it for shares that often. I just share whatever survives the first hit, unless it's a SEG and then I have to think about it. I'd like to be nice to people and let them tap it, but I'd also like to get 1.7 million EP in one boss.

I kinda feel bad "using" strong players for killing SEGs. Especially Shoradin now. But it's helps us :S and maybe helps him to reach and keep top 30 : )
Use away, use away. I'd like to hit 200 SEGs for those E-Gacha Tickets.

HighPriest

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd argue they should leave it in the rest of this event to make up for the fact we had to deal with this bug for two SEGs before it got fixed ('fixed' we have to see if it happens again next SEG), but that is just me being fairly greedy.
If we're going that route, I'd be fine with them just doing all guard events like this going forward.

Also, sent you a friend request, if you accept it quickly you might still be able to get in on the seg I've got up now.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Use away, use away. I'd like to hit 200 SEGs for those E-Gacha Tickets.
:D All right then. But I screwed up now :S I hit weak attack before half potion :S Shit.

Anyway, Did you guys know if it is an active EG/SEG and you roll for a new one, you can be sure when it comes, because the Boss Icon disappears when that's happening? So if the first stopped icon is an Elite Guard but the icon still there, you have no luck. But after you click on the roll button and the top right icon disappears... Bingo : )

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I keep weak attacking 40m+ HP SEGs sometimes before I use the potions.

It's a great "God dammit" moment.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

:D All right then. But I screwed up now :S I hit weak attack before half potion :S Shit.

Anyway, Did you guys know if it is an active EG/SEG and you roll for a new one, you can be sure when it comes, because the Boss Icon disappears when that's happening? So if the first stopped icon is an Elite Guard but the icon still there, you have no luck. But after you click on the roll button and the top right icon disappears... Bingo : )
Yeah, I had noticed that back in the first EG. No idea how to use it, other than to settle my sense of anticipation, I suppose.

Also, don't worry about not using the half-potion. I had a little back and forth before the hotfix about whether or not to ask Sza to quit using the half-potions on Guards so that they'd be worth more EP, and in the end decided not to because I'm sure there's other people on his friend list besides me who might want the potion and I shouldn't be so selfish. But if you do forget, go ahead and share it anyway. It's a great pirhana moment.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, I had noticed that back in the first EG. No idea how to use it, other than to settle my sense of anticipation, I suppose.

Also, don't worry about not using the half-potion. I had a little back and forth before the hotfix about whether or not to ask Sza to quit using the half-potions on Guards so that they'd be worth more EP, and in the end decided not to because I'm sure there's other people on his friend list besides me who might want the potion and I shouldn't be so selfish. But if you do forget, go ahead and share it anyway. It's a great pirhana moment.
I try to keep it around 10M. That way peoples can hit it and strong players don't need to use full focus, so they can hit more SEG. So all in all, more SEG for anyone :D Aaaand, grats for top 30 : )

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That feel when you manage to spawn two SEG at once.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Justin you lucky bastard...
Well I can't complain much since I almost feel bad for only 1 hitting your bosses.

Woke up at 25 bosses and now I'm at 43 it seems work is going to be productive today. Finally a good reason to get some desk work done.

HighPriest

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Woke up at 25 bosses and now I'm at 43 it seems work is going to be productive today. Finally a good reason to get some desk work done.
Yeah... I started today at 7... assuming these last two get whacked, I'm about to finish at the day at 79.

Well, here's hoping the event's still working tomorrow.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just hit the 150 SEG mark, and got the 30 SR Wilds to go with it. Used them to finish maxing out Shiranui. For those curious, she's the third strongest Babe at 11,900 SED. She's just behind Miu Minazuki from our first PeroPero Gambit event (12,020 SED), and Mako Fujioka from Stage 2-1(12,000 SED).

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just hit the 150 SEG mark, and got the 30 SR Wilds to go with it. Used them to finish maxing out Shiranui. For those curious, she's the third strongest Babe at 11,900 SED. She's just behind Miu Minazuki from our first PeroPero Gambit event (12,020 SED), and Mako Fujioka from Stage 2-1(12,000 SED).
Nice : ) I try to update my Moe cards a little, they give more SED on lower level.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As for retroactive rewards, all users will have their stats updated without exception, this will all take place tomorrow.
Personally now waiting for this to see if i have chance to get 200 SEG reward, since i've spent all my elixirs, all my pero, and all my puddings to do mad 70 SEG bosses in 3h run :D

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Personally now waiting for this to see if i have chance to get 200 SEG reward, since i've spent all my elixirs, all my pero, and all my puddings to do mad 70 SEG bosses in 3h run :D
It can be really crazy sometimes. You just see SEG in every corner :D

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah it's not that hard for players like Shoradin or Sza or other strong player : ) Even a 200+ level is just a weak hit for them.
Lol.. dunno how I'm considered "strong". My eSED is only 2.7M.

Bah, raised all my wretched SR moes to 90 and maxed out another sexy R.. still 17k short of the 1M club..

...and 3 full peronamins showed up in my mailbox "compensation for the trouble"

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Lol.. dunno how I'm considered "strong". My eSED is only 2.7M.

Bah, raised all my wretched SR moes to 90 and maxed out another sexy R.. still 17k short of the 1M club..

...and 3 full peronamins showed up in my mailbox "compensation for the trouble"
Then not just a weak hit for you. I'm sorry :p

...and yep:

3 full peronamin for everyone I guess

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Then not just a weak hit for you. I'm sorry :p

...and yep:

3 full peronamin for everyone I guess
Hmm... Honestly, I don't think 3 Peronamin's are enough for all of the troubles they caused. Peronamin are quite easy to obtain... Well, at least they gave some compensation which is all that matters.

On a side note, Yuki Kawauchi (new R slayer) kinda reminds me of Kallen from Code Geass.

Last edited:

plopa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Started playing and im looking for friends. Yep my SED still low (73605)

ID:708674

Name: Ahri

Come and help me :D