What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

*stares at Nao* Defector >.< *flips Nao's table, and runs away with THE box in the ensuing mayhem*

All in all, I wouldn't be surprised to find out we're just not going to get her. Ever. Period. Then again, Nutaku does seem to have "preserved" a few DFCs, so...you know the drill: if/maybe/someday/probably/possible and everything in-between.

Also, once I got past the 300k EP mark, I jumped up in rank from around 700 to, like, 300-350.....and that, after I said I've given up on Top 500 - that's a little embarassing >.> Did people stop running the Special after 300k or something? Seems kinda obvious that if you stop right after - you're gonna drop out of 500 as soon as there're 500 more people thinking like you.

Last edited:

*stares at Nao* Defector >.< *flips Nao's table, and steals the box in the ensuing mayhem*

All in all, I wouldn't be surprised to find out we're just not going to get her. Ever. Period. Then again, Nutaku does seem to have "preserved" a few DFCs, so...you know the drill: if/maybe/someday/probably/possible and everything in-between.

I didn't defect, I am playing both. Frankly, the Japanese one is a lot more fun. The loads are so much faster, plus the Alchemy isn't a pain. There is also the Fortune thing. The only problem is the moonspeak.

I didn't defect, I am playing both. Frankly, the Japanese one is a lot more fun. The loads are so much faster, plus the Alchemy isn't a pain. There is also the Fortune thing. The only problem is the moonspeak.

There's something about a game being not in English that just throws me off... I don't really know why. Even if the game's text has absolutely NOTHING to do with the gameplay, something just feels off when playing.
As for the ranking thing, I probably will stop spamming the special of area 3 after getting the 300k EP reward, will still keep running area 1 cause I missed Mamoru.

Well, I was bored as hell and desperate when I rolled 3 times with 10R tickets and didnt even get a SSR eromon. I just wanna get out of the freaking boredom by randomly spinning my left 5 R tickets and saw 2 SL eromon in the pool. I thought "Like hell I could get both of u, I dont believe it!", just press the button, sigh and here is what I've received
QXRwAiE.png
Tks for not tolerating me anymore RNGesus, I would keep praising you, 4ever! :eek:

QXRwAiE.png
Tks for not tolerating me anymore RNGesus, I would keep praising you, 4ever! :eek:

Nice I don't think I've even seen a single SL on my 40-50 rare tickets lol. With my 10 HR I had managed to get 1 at least.

Made it to #Rank 10 , it's a bit annoying i keep jumping between 11 and 10th place atm after each round. >_<

We still have 5 days. Have faith!

Omg, it happened!! This makes 8 legendary encounters in 3 days. I'm not sure if it is coincidence but for some reason they keep appearing only on wave 5 in the event for me.

OGRqvwy.png

Omg, it happened!! This makes 8 legendary encounters in 3 days. I'm not sure if it is coincidence but for some reason they keep appearing only on wave 5 in the event for me.

OGRqvwy.png

What stage are u running? 8 times in 3 days :eek: Gratz!

Wow, 8 legendaries encounter, nice. Currently trying my luck to get Hanakage. Bad for my rankings though.

Thanks. 7 of those were Kanami though lol. I was running the special stage on event phase 3.

Without any banana?
I didnt get any encounter any of those legendary,sound more like a myth to me,im almost wondering is there are truly in the game lol
And I can tell you that im farming that special stage like hell( mostly to get all the reward from the event)

They do show up on occasion with out bananas.
Got my last one over the weekend.
So I can still say I have all legendarys that have been released thus far. :)
Granted all but my last 2 (phase 2 and 3) were with bananas, so it's not overly impressive.

I think legendaries aren't really worth the trouble, especially if you are a free user. If you need the EP, just do special runs like normal, try not to expect any legendaries to show up so you'll feel lucky if they do.

Without any banana?

yeah, the cheap banana is a rip-off and I'm not paying 50$ for the other one lol. I decided to spend my money on 10 stamina potions since if you do this you are basically guaranteed top 500 and 1 canister.

Last edited:

I think I might just log in everyday to get the rewards until the next area opens up. I'm not having any luck with the main 5 legends.

I think I might just log in everyday to get the rewards until the next area opens up. I'm not having any luck with the main 5 legends.

Is there a 4th area that will open soon?

I tought hotaruko was the last boss so far =o

Is there a 4th area that will open soon?

I tought hotaruko was the last boss so far =o

No, that is the last event area. But the Japanese version has several more general areas and they seem to have an event roughly every month. So, I imagine something new will pop up shortly after this event is over.

No, that is the last event area. But the Japanese version has several more general areas and they seem to have an event roughly every month. So, I imagine something new will pop up shortly after this event is over.

Only one per month? So a 2 week break between every event? Hard to believe tbh, I hope u're wrong.

Only one per month? So a 2 week break between every event? Hard to believe tbh, I hope u're wrong.

Well, looking through their past scenarios section it looks like they were doing roughly 2 per month to begin with and then they seemed to drop off for something like three months, before they picked back up again.

Edit: Nevermind. They do seem to do at LEAST one event per month, but it looks like they try and have an event of some sort always going on.

Last edited:

In the previous post, I'd told that I had some luck with opening 5R tickets and got both Matsubara + Rachel (SL). After few hours later, some1 in my country came in my post and slapped in my face with DIS ridiculous fiction image and left without a word
12118991_563622353800371_5545398868355871477_n.jpg
WTF does dat mean? It's ridiculous! Fiction! Damn dat freaking lucky dumbass, Imma hunt him for my lucky charm! :mad:
╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP DIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP DAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \( °□° )/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL DA TABLES

Last edited:
Back