What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Every point you made is absolutly correct but what about setting your goals not that high?
I didnt expect to get any legendaries witouth spending money, i'm still missing area 2 boss sadly, she just doesnt want to get caught.
I'm at arround rank 500, will probably not even get Lady but that's kay, i still got 3 girls out of this event which is nice, maybe a fourth one.
+ tons of tickets + mats to get even more.
Isn't that great?
Compare that to Aigis where you have to choose on spending on Gacha or refills which sucks dick.

TL;DR Set your goals low and you'll get more out of it.
Of course your view is also a correct one, nothing wrong with setting the goals for a lower level, this way the player don't get a stroke in the middle of the event.
But the truth is, it's bothering me when I need to start everything with the viewpoint of "Oh, the maximum I can get is 30%, nothing more, life is great". Maybe I see the whole thing on the wrong way, but in basic I'm not sure this system is that enjoyable.

Speaking of EP gains - any idea if the current event's EP-bonus Eromons retain that function of theirs for future EP-events? Or will there be a bunch of new EP-bonus Eromons and the current ones will be stripped of said function?

Short version - will current EP-bonus Eromons help me gain EP in future events?
Unfortunately, I didn't found anything about this, but I have a guess those EP Eromons good for only this event. Basic Tactic.

koonchy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i think

when them look some one post image

capture rare eromon by normal gem

they said impossible 3/100
they can fix 3/1000

:eek:

i play last 2 day don't seen fuc....ing legendary girls :eek:

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hentar, since you play the JP version too, can you confirm for me this: Is the Loading there is faster or is it just me being dumb?

I am gonna be honest, I might as well change to the Jap version in a while. I'll stick around to see what happens with the English version. I mean, I am not gonna put gold on Nutaku anymore since they just answered my Support Ticket with an automatic message and then started to ignore me, so I might as well go to the Jap version, since the only advantage so far is that it is easier to put gold on Nutaku.
It might be a little faster, but only by maybe a few seconds. I'm still gonna play this version, as it's just started. I've missed out on roughly a year worth of content on the Jap version, so that's kinda a bummer.

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

But the truth is, it's bothering me when I need to start everything with the viewpoint of "Oh, the maximum I can get is 30%, nothing more, life is great". Maybe I see the whole thing on the wrong way, but in basic I'm not sure this system is that enjoyable.
Maybe my viewpoint is weird, but I'll throw it out there anyway. For a game centered pretty much around "Collect all of X" I don't really see anything wrong with a low single digit percent chance of capturing things. For those legendary mons that show up, just catching one gives some great bragging rights. "All you peasants, gaze upon my amazing skill(luck)!" It's like catching a... I dunno what equivalent pokemon... with a pokeball. It's insanely hard, but you can brag to others who share the interest.

Contrarily, if the capture rate is too high, you capture everything and then... What? What then? As for those who just REALLY have to capture EVERYTHING, Nutaku should (hopefully) bring back old events. This would allow them to, not only let newer players catch up on content they missed, but allow old players another shot at getting that rare mon they wanted.

Or you could pay money. Some of those monetary items are truly ridiculous, and someone will have to become a victim to warn the rest of us when an item is just horribly priced so we don't fall into that money sink. Kinda unavoidable when there's no such thing as "Try before you buy."

The only thing that really bothers me, is when the game localization isn't faithful to the original content. Mistranslations (unavoidable in life, so I got used to it), and adding boobs cause the people who will be giving you money will not if you don't do so, are more or less okay to me. But then there are thing's that are changed for fairly arbitrary reasons, like face shrinking. Yes, I will never be able to come to terms with this one. Anyway, that's my 2 cents on the matter with my venting on the mind grating "artistic" edits.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

they have THREE EP reward Eromon. The highest one being at 500,000 EP!

Christ.
I noticed on the wiki A LOT of the events have 3 eromon as rewards with the final one being 500k. Seeing as they kept our rewards on the first event the same as the jp one, hopefully that will remain the case for all future events.

@coolgy, honestly you are being pretty chill about that whole situation, I'd be very pissed off to be spending 50$ for the exact same thing that is 20$ less PLUS 10 canisters. To make things worse they even named it USDD instead of USD even though it's the exact same item, just more days. Bad move on Nutaku's part, imo.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I noticed on the wiki A LOT of the events have 3 eromon as rewards with the final one being 500k. Seeing as they kept our rewards on the first event the same as the jp one, hopefully that will remain the case for all future events.

@coolgy, honestly you are being pretty chill about that whole situation, I'd be very pissed off to be spending 50$ for the exact same thing that is 20$ less PLUS 10 canisters. To make things worse they even named it USDD instead of USD even though it's the exact same item, just more days. Bad move on Nutaku's part, imo.
Good luck to him on doing anything about it.

It has been 3 days since I asked about their standing on the whole "rank up gatcha" issue and they are still ignoring me.

coolgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am upset, but what can i do? Support was less than sympathetic. More like, "Thanks for your purchase, everything is working OK. Bye now."

All i can really hope for is that no one else falls into the same trap that i fell into. And speak with my wallet.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nutaku's customer service has been pretty shitty lately. Communication with Osawari in particular is pretty hard to get. I see Saga's devs every now and then, but nothing from Osawari.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nutaku's customer service has been pretty shitty lately. Communication with Osawari in particular is pretty hard to get. I see Saga's devs every now and then, but nothing from Osawari.
Doesn't AS have it's own chat though? Or did they discontinue that?

VR-yan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, new guy here~

stumbled upon this website a few days ago and hopefully we could get along~

Progress with the event so far, always stuck between rank 180-200 tho hopefully the Nurse eromon I got yesterday would help me get out of there with her 20% EP boost~

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Isn't the offical one for Osawari Island?

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For those worried about the 500k EP reward Eromon in events that doesn't start till 5 more events down the line,and with our current event I should reach close to that by the end might be off 50k-10k.As right now I'm at 357k and I had to go back to get the 2nd area's boss(just got her this morning),and I'm almost lvl 50.

For the record the event that starts the 500k EP reward didn't start till 4 months after our current started in the JP version,and it hasn't been a month,and I'm lvl 49 so by the time that event starts I should be 80+ and the stamina will help earn the EP.

As far as EP reward Eromon I can't confirm but I think some from the previous event carry over to the next event,so don't quote me on that.

I'm just comparing how JP's last event carried to its current.There was 2 eromon that kept their EP bonus.

Also for ranking.YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BE RANKED EROMON LATER.I understand that system now that I looked more into it.Events will eventually give out event eromon tickets.That you can use to buy previously ranked event eromon.20 tickets per eromon.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Isn't the offical one for Osawari Island?
I don't recall there ever being a post on Nutaku's social media about an Osawari chat. I just remember the AS official chat had limited hours since it was only open when a member of Nutaku was present.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't recall there ever being a post on Nutaku's social media about an Osawari chat. I just remember the AS official chat had limited hours since it was only open when a member of Nutaku was present.
Well, there is this bot on the chat that keeps saying "If you have any questions PM NutakuGhost or NutakuBosho. For suggestions PM NutakuBosho. If you encounter an issue, please send a ticket to the Support team"

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I should be 80+ and the stamina will help earn the EP.
That's a misconception. Each stamina point is regained at a specific interval of time. And that means, without any way of refilling stamina other than waiting, everyone will get the same amount of stamina within the same specified time limit. So it's actually detrimental to be a high level for these kinds of events.

Myself for example, since I was a somewhat low level, the free stamina refill's at level up have net me a bunch of extra stam to waste on this event.

Course, this whole reasoning I presented falls apart if stamina regained in the same amount of time is proportional to the max stamina you have.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, Osawari's Chatango hasn't been advertised, for w/e reason. There are Nutaku devs on both, but only Saga's ones are actually somewhat active.

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finally ran into my first legendary. Failed miserably at capturing. =(
-This has been a random status report-

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh well. i finally got all the 1k alchemy mats. and i decided to use them to get kokoro.

yesh i got her. and since i wanted to see if i got another SL i reused the recipe!

and got myself gems (L)

yeah....

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Still no luck with the legendaries. Trying to fill out as much of the Encyclopedia as I can, starting with the "rare" HR Eromons in the main 5 areas.

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That's a misconception. Each stamina point is regained at a specific interval of time. And that means, without any way of refilling stamina other than waiting, everyone will get the same amount of stamina within the same specified time limit. So it's actually detrimental to be a high level for these kinds of events.

Myself for example, since I was a somewhat low level, the free stamina refill's at level up have net me a bunch of extra stam to waste on this event.

Course, this whole reasoning I presented falls apart if stamina regained in the same amount of time is proportional to the max stamina you have.
I'm sorry I just have a feeling that people that started in the beginning will have no problem getting 500k EP.If you don't feel that way you could always just start saving up faries and tickets for EP eromon.

Last edited: