What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

No all three dancers are platinum. Two are event units though.
So basically, pick one of the 2 event dancers or never use dancers. :D

Now for the most important question, which event dancer has more oppai?

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, basically to summarize, the sc summon dancer is clearly the best in terms of oppai. Time to pray to Aigis sama. :(

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So basically, pick one of the 2 event dancers or never use dancers. :D
Thats when it gets tricky, you see Hana's event is not a normal kind, is not a Farm nor Collection neither is a Star Rush. She appear at random in some maps of the Story, which map change every day, also the probability for it to drop was bad at best and to know in which mission she was dropping you had to check the twitter acc of the game.

So the best choice is to farm Waltz unless you can Marnie and even then is a bad choice since you can't CR Marnie that easy.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, I've been having some pretty great luck on getting Dorca.

kleem

Reputation score

hmmm I just went over my material and if I get one more soldier,and Valk I can awaken Aria,Sherry,and Imelia all this week.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh damn fuck.....
Want to CC Waltz at 50
Look at material...
Lack 1 Silver Healer , spent few SC trying to get Silver Healer on Waltz 25% drop chance
Ended up getting 5 more Waltz in I dunno how many ran that was.....
Damn it!!!

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not had a single drop yet... No silvers or Waltz. Good start to the event.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got a response from the devs regarding the apology crystal, they said to clear the cache and check the presents box. No go here. I recommend putting in a ticket if you did not receive your apology SC. Did anyone here get theirs?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i didn't receive mine either.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So.......
Am I the only one here with some problem after maint?

Downloading data on the beginning take too long -> Error occurred -> Repeat data downloading -> error occurred -> Repeat data downloading.....

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There was supposed to be an apology crystal?

How much should I go in for this event? I mean, I will probably get the unit up to 5-6/10 and mincost, usually natural regen is enough for that. I kinda want to spare my SCs, since I won't be able to spend much, if any money on the game until about September, and I'm fairly sure that we'll have collection events in the meanwhile...

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got a response from the devs regarding the apology crystal, they said to clear the cache and check the presents box. No go here. I recommend putting in a ticket if you did not receive your apology SC. Did anyone here get theirs?
Actually I read that answer on other forum hours before Yours
And I already clear cache , log in using either FireFox , Opera , Chrome
Nope , no dice~

That sure is a great TROLL from Dev. And they are success!!

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I feel I need to ask. I have Marnie.

How does she stack up to Waltz? Equal? Better? Worse? Assuming a max CR/SU Waltz and a no CR Marnie with max SU.

kleem

Reputation score

How does she stack up to Waltz? Equal? Better? Worse? Assuming a max CR/SU Waltz and a no CR Marnie with max SU.
Marine has less atk,and hp than waltz at lvl 80AW

Marine's Ability tho is really good -1UC to all melee units for being in the sortie.

Her SAW is well worth getting it powers up each time you use it.1st time is the normal 100% stats given,2nd is 120%,and 3rd time is 130% no disadvantage from what I'm seeing using Google translate on the wiki.

Overall I would say Marine is better.

topshekels

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Marine has less atk,and hp than waltz at lvl 80AW

Marine's Ability tho is really good -1UC to all melee units for being in the sortie.

Her SAW is well worth getting it powers up each time you use it.1st time is the normal 100% stats given,2nd is 120%,and 3rd time is 130% no disadvantage from what I'm seeing using Google translate on the wiki.

Overall I would say Marine is better.

Read this after spending 2 SC's on event :(

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There was supposed to be an apology crystal?

How much should I go in for this event? I mean, I will probably get the unit up to 5-6/10 and mincost, usually natural regen is enough for that. I kinda want to spare my SCs, since I won't be able to spend much, if any money on the game until about September, and I'm fairly sure that we'll have collection events in the meanwhile...
Dancers are extremely good, but we have another possible Dancer event. While Hana is probably the worst Dancer, it is another chance to get CR'd an SU'd Dancer.

Next collection is Liana. Even if we get her and somehow everything works out, we still have six or seven events before she comes up.

Although warning, the time between Liana and the collection after her, Nagi, is surprisingly low.

Generally, the gacha unit of a class will always be better than any event units of the same class.

Stats for them both are about the same. Marnie's base skill is slightly better because of better up-time/cooldown ratios. And Marnie's AW skill is probably better, giving more stats the more you use it while Waltz's AW skill is a lower-than-normal-for-Dancers stat boost, but permanent for the map after use. Marnie's AW ability is much better, giving melee units -1 cost while she is deployed and all Waltz gets is 50% dodge.

Marnie is just slightly better at everything. Up to you if Waltz's potentially lower cost is worth it. But... just use both!

Xion

Reputation score

I don't think we'll get Liana, the next collection has to be Nagi or Serra, Liana has been in the PS for a while now and even been chance up a couple of times already it would be a miracle if we get a original unit for our version with the same ability. I don't even know why in F they did that to Liana if they needed a black healer they could have created a new unit from the get go.

For now i just hope they start put in revival even with AW the game is starting to get boring again, i don't remember who said it but he was right. Without real challenges AW is not good.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

0/1 on Waltz drops in the first four maps.
1/4 on the fifth map.

Friggin' old Aigis is unplayable after trying DMM. I'd have had five Waltzes minimum by now. In fact, since the only one I had came on the second try of the fifth map, I should have had six Waltz drops by now. Instead I have one. I don't want to skip events, but I can't wait until we move onto events that don't suck for drops.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't think we'll get Liana, the next collection has to be Nagi or Serra, Liana has been in the PS for a while now and even been chance up a couple of times already it would be a miracle if we get a original unit for our version with the same ability. I don't even know why in F they did that to Liana if they needed a black healer they could have created a new unit from the get go.

For now i just hope they start put in revival even with AW the game is starting to get boring again, i don't remember who said it but he was right. Without real challenges AW is not good.
Everything is still difficult enough for me. I still only have 3 units AW'd.

Boring? True, maybe. Although I'd argue the game is always boring. But things can be entertaining and boring at the same time.

0/1 on Waltz drops in the first four maps.
1/4 on the fifth map.

Friggin' old Aigis is unplayable after trying DMM. I'd have had five Waltzes minimum by now. In fact, since the only one I had came on the second try of the fifth map, I should have had six Waltz drops by now. Instead I have one. I don't want to skip events, but I can't wait until we move onto events that don't suck for drops.
Never underestimate the power of 50% chance events to fail you. Be like everyone else who, regardless of what they do with 50% chances, can hit 10% and 3% chances.

Keep in mind that all farms always have the same drop rates. The only thing that will change from what we have right now will be the inclusion of twelve stamina maps with 100% drop rate.