What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I'd disagree with your statements.

Team configuration is important, one of the most important things about the game is using the options available to you. However, if you have an improperly built team, you'll likely fail a lot. Building a team with just 3 types of units isn't gonna be good for clearing maps. Having a team with just only one type of unit also will not be optimal. Having an all ranged team wont be optimal, and likely wont be able to clear much at all once multipl heavy armors show up.

Maybe you consider it bragging, but people who see them are often given a bit more insight for teams even if the sigs are showing units they dont have. With all the varioations people post here it also shows what is possible based on the different likes and tastes, but also what is successful.

As to the latter people do talk strategies. Specific maps like castle retake, challenge maps like war of magic, and of course event maps as we get them. Some discussions about strats actually have come up several times as a number of people wont read from page 1. One of the reasons guides have been made as it does get tiresome being asked the same questions over and over for the same thing.

As to the EXP boost, i used it quite often until recently but only when i wanted to farm a lot, as i do get annoyed being forced to wait so long, though at my current level it makes no difference. I'm working to get the last prince boost so thats been my goal for awhile, just taking forever to get there.
I will withdraw all my statements if you can tell me in all honesty that you never intended to show off your units in signature, but put them there only for newbies to look and build strategies based on that = )

I know that there a lot of things this signature or whatever may serve, but it also tool to show what you got, (btw all this started from my statement why i want those rare units.. why we keep this going?)

Also if you think that i am just showing off - i helped a decent amount of new players with Ryujin king, team comps and similar stuff, but sometimes i need to think about myself to, i am not totally selfless.

Also there may be a point that my statements may sound strange or may be not exactly what i meant. thats due my English being self studied, so i may not use proper words at times.

sabere22

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys,
Just wanting to know if someone can help me to find the best way to consume gold & silver units

My objective is the CR (Cost reduction) of Kerry and Valerie

I have more than one card of them, so I'm planning to consume for CR.

What do you think that is the best level to do that?

Level up the cards that I will consume until 20?

Kerry is already CC'ed, it's better to CC the new kerry and after that consume her to get the CR + the Skill level up?

Thanks !!!
*Sorry for my English again, it's not my principal language

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just to chime in, that the discussion of strategy in ULMF has been greatly helpful in getting me started and through the events.

But also remember that there are probably lurkers reading that can't beat Immortal Beast or haven't finished their teams.

I myself haven't even gotten story missions up that far though I may be able to beat a quite a few more now.

Personally I like seeing rare rolls and such, its nice to see people getting lucky and knowing that however small I might still one day roll a lucky black myself.

On teams in signatures, most game forums I've been on have something similar whether its the character you play or WN8 rating in world of tanks. I like seeing those, whether or checking what the senior players use in their team.

On to gameplay stuff: How is Spirit Rescue H, have many people beat it? Didn't see any videos for it on youtube, and I looked really carefully for it in the initial post this time I promise :)

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I will withdraw all my statements if you can tell me in all honesty that you never intended to show off your units in signature, but put them there only for newbies to look and build strategies based on that = )

I know that there a lot of things this signature or whatever may serve, but it also tool to show what you got,
What would be the point? "Ohh look at me i spent money"? Umm no, pointless.
As stated before, my team will not be an optimal team. Yes i can complete current content outside of specific challenge maps with it, but i do not expect it to stay this way, however my goal is to try and have my team be able to take on all the maps as is. Remains to be seen if it can actually do it once we get the rest of the mission maps.

Also if you think that i am just showing off - i helped a decent amount of new players with Ryujin king, team comps and similar stuff, but sometimes i need to think about myself to, i am not totally selfless.

Also there may be a point that my statements may sound strange or may be not exactly what i meant. thats due my English being self studied, so i may not use proper words at times.
Think your english is fine. :)
As to the other, I've never aimed anything negative at you or tried to say you are doing something. I'm simply pointing out i disagreed and why.

On to gameplay stuff: How is Spirit Rescue H, have many people beat it? Didn't see any videos for it on youtube, and I looked really carefully for it in the initial post this time I promise :)
Not sure I'd be much help for this. On my free account doesn't do that map yet, and my current team on main tends to "cheat" as some other players put it, so wont be ale to give limited unit info for this one.

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Think your english is fine. :)
As to th other, I've never aimed anything negative at you or tried to say you are doing something. I'm simply pointing out i disagreed and why.
Well, we all have our opinions=)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Did my daily premium summon (I bought up the $100 gold package and just spent it all on Crystals earlier in the week), and managed to pull a 2nd Hina. I still want to get the Naginata warrior but I guess getting to CR Hina isn't that bad...

I haven't used her a lot still though. A ranged melee unit doesn't seem bad, but I'm not really sure in the long run. She can't evade attacks like a Rogue, and she's fairly pricey.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Regarding teams my guess is that people that are playing from the start can easily, or at the very least with little chance of failure, 3 star immortal beast.
I only started mid february and one of the reasons i can't do it is my lack of mages. My precious luck awarded me with Deine on Belinda event but from then on not a single gold or better mage (although 3 extra Valeries poped up) was seen from premium/2k rolls (freemium player so very limited rolls).

Regarding CC question from last page:
I'm not the expert around here but my guess is since their skill changes on CC you should wait until your main units are 50CC. Then 30CC the fodders and you'll get the chance to both CR and SU.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

And 3 Starred Immortal Beast. Hurrah!

Haunter7

Reputation score

Hey guys,
Just wanting to know if someone can help me to find the best way to consume gold & silver units

My objective is the CR (Cost reduction) of Kerry and Valerie

I have more than one card of them, so I'm planning to consume for CR.

What do you think that is the best level to do that?

Level up the cards that I will consume until 20?

Kerry is already CC'ed, it's better to CC the new kerry and after that consume her to get the CR + the Skill level up?

Thanks !!!
*Sorry for my English again, it's not my principal language
As for Kerry, u can of course CC the copy at 30 and feed then, which will provide some nice exp boost as well, but as u probably know some of the current event's maps drop silver dragons with the Increase Attack III skill, so if u don't wanna lose a silver valk required for CCing Kerry (not like Elaine is very precious though), u can just feed the copy anytime then use the dragons for Skill Up instead. Either way u're losing a silver unit, but at least dragons are farmable :) Ah and btw, if u after all decide to CC the copy before feeding it, make sure u raise it to lvl 20 after CC and use it with 4 gold fairies to get the most use of the extra exp.

You may want to reconsider using an extra Valerie as a fodder though, mages are often used for CC. Also usually by the time u deploy the mage u don't rly care if it costs 32 or 33.

In order to beat it u'll need 1 low cost CCed soldier (Aria will be perfect if u have her) and a few low cost bronze or cost reduced silver ones. , the guy's using 3 min-cost 40 lvl bronze soldiers, but u should be ok even if they are like lvl 20 and cost 1 more since he's having some spare unit points all the time (but note he's using a min-cost Phyllis too). if u don't have Aria and are gonna use Katie instead, then u'll strictly need min-cost bronzes. After u've used ur Call For Reinforcements III, u're all set.

Last edited:

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

In order to beat it u'll need 1 low cost CCed soldier (Aria will be perfect if u have her) and a few low cost bronze or cost reduced silver ones. , the guy's using 3 min-cost 40 lvl bronze soldiers, but u should be ok even if they are like lvl 20 and cost 1 more since he's having some spare unit points all the time (but note he's using a min-cost Phyllis too). if u don't have Aria and are gonna use Katie instead, then u'll strictly need min-cost bronzes. After u've used ur Call For Reinforcements III, u're all set.
If you have the resources to get a couple bronze low cost soldiers, 's easier imo:

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you have the resources to get a couple bronze low cost soldiers, 's easier imo:

Thanks for the help, I do have a couple min-cost bronze class soldiers, and it should be easy to work with those strategies.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks for the help, I do have a couple min-cost bronze class soldiers, and it should be easy to work with those strategies.
The point in my linked video is just to make sure you gank the black wolf with the valkyrie

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm a bit late to the conversation, but more stamina lets you run important dailies more often.

I have 14 max stamina available (level 120-139). On Thursdays if I save 14 stamina and am awake at both resets, I have 37 stamina available (almost 38, but you get that last stamina just after the daily reset). I can run hard 4 times, and almost have enough for a normal run.

Lets say you had to leave for work an hour after the daily started and 14 stamina max. You could run hard once and would have to run a normal, or waste stamina regen time because you would probably be gone for more than 8 hours.

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Okayz... need another advice:

I now have 11 silver dragons stored. What's the best way to use them?

The only unit in my team that could somehow benefit from eating them for skill-up is daniella. She, however, is 50CC50 silver unit that has no awakening (reserved for golds and higher from what i understand), so feeding her Gadorases is sort of.... bitter (no exp gain, and no use in the future).

Are there any golds or higher that have increase attack I skill?

On the sidenote: will i ever need calliopes except than for war of magic? If yes, than perhaps I could feed those dragons to her...

Prototype909

Reputation score

Okayz... need another advice:

I now have 11 silver dragons stored. What's the best way to use them?

The only unit in my team that could somehow benefit from eating them for skill-up is daniella. She, however, is 50CC50 silver unit that has no awakening (reserved for golds and higher from what i understand), so feeding her Gadorases is sort of.... bitter (no exp gain, and no use in the future).

Are there any golds or higher that have increase attack I skill?

On the sidenote: will i ever need calliopes except than for war of magic? If yes, than perhaps I could feed those dragons to her...
CC some of them and use them for Cloris of other Attack III units

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

CC some of them and use them for Cloris of other Attack III units
ohhh. so after CC their skill changes to attack III???

WOW. That's a totally different story!

Thanks.

One more thing:

I have two blacks (Clissa and Liana), and while Clissa is indeed a moster mage-crushing duelist with a totally justified high cost, Liana seems to be... mediocre at best.

At 50CC45 max affection she is only a tad better in attack than 50CC50 max affection Alissa, while her cost is just horrendous (24 unit points). Even if I max her out to 50CC80 (which is going to cost TONS and TONS of money) she won't be much better as the healer. Her "heal status effects" is abosultely useless atm, as we do not have any monsters affecting any statuses as of now.

So... What do you think of Liana guys?

Should I start feeling sorry that I got her as black, or will she be useful later on?

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ohhh. so after CC their skill changes to attack III???

WOW. That's a totally different story!

Thanks.

One more thing:

I have two blacks (Clissa and Liana), and while Clissa is indeed a moster mage-crushing duelist with a totally justified high cost, Liana seems to be... mediocre at best.

At 50CC45 max affection she is only a tad better in attack than 50CC50 max affection Alissa, while her cost is just horrendous (24 unit points). Even if I max her out to 50CC80 (which is going to cost TONS and TONS of money) she won't be much better as the healer. Her "heal status effects" is abosultely useless atm, as we do not have any monsters affecting any statuses as of now.

So... What do you think of Liana guys?

Should I start feeling sorry that I got her as black, or will she be useful later on?
Default ability of silver dragon troops is Atk Up III; So feed to Cloris and Kerry if you use her as is, no need to CC. If you have Thetis, Despara, Victoria, Hina, Sakuya, or Garrett and plan to use them, CC the dragon first to get them to skill change to Atk up IV, then feed.

And Liana's niche is being one of very few healing classes that can remove bad statuses. She was an event unit in JP version, but a Gacha unit in EN, making her be +5 cost over her limit rather than +3. I'd keep her around just in case Nutaku talks some sense into the JP devs and they reduce her cost by two to bring her in line with the other black units, but until then, Chydis is probably the way to go.

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Lolz... just checked silver dragons screen and they indeed are attack III.

I'm such an idiot - farmed them all that time being absolutely certain it was attack I

:D:D:D

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

And Liana's niche is being one of very few healing classes that can remove bad statuses.
you seem to be very knowledgeable.

Any idea if we ever get new maps with bad status inflicting monsters?