What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Naughty Fox

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I've been pretty lucky with the DC so far on H.

1e run; 4.
2e run; 5.
3e run; 6.

Also, Pero Pero is being released at the end of May. For those that haven't checked the announcement yet on Facebook.

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I still don't know if i should give it a try, PeroPero is very time consuming because Stamina? refills every 30 minutes and some events are a pain in the ass.
Checking Bosses every 5 minutes all day isn't fun on both versions at the same time.
But it's still awesome with tons of content!

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So the final results of this weeks' thursday daily:

Main acc: 4xH map, 24 crystals for 180 charisma/32 stamina (drops: 3, 0, 3, 2)
Alt acc: 8xE map, 40 crystals for 120 cha/32 stam (6, 5, 4, 5, 4, 6, 5, 5)

I also did the E map once on the main account and got 5 drops. Actually I think there was only 1 thursday so far where my main acc got more crystals doing the H map than my alt one doing the E one. 6x70% means u're almost guaranteed to get at least 4 drops, I never got less than 2 and it only happened maybe 3 times that I got 2-3 drops.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the final results of this weeks' thursday daily:

Main acc: 4xH map, 24 crystals for 180 charisma/32 stamina (drops: 3, 0, 3, 2)
Alt acc: 8xE map, 40 crystals for 120 cha/32 stam (6, 5, 4, 5, 4, 6, 5, 5)

I also did the E map once on the main account and got 5 drops. Actually I think there was only 1 thursday so far where my main acc got more crystals doing the H map than my alt one doing the E one. 6x70% means u're almost guaranteed to get at least 4 drops, I never got less than 2 and it only happened maybe 3 times that I got 2-3 drops.
Something hates you... I've never gotten less then 2 on H, and normally get 4.

dagonlies88

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure i can agee with you here for one reason:

The events still occur, the events are still repeated.
Total result, we get the events in a different order.
Free players/accounts still get free units every few weeks.
The more total events & units put in the faster this can be done.
We start seeing the week long events, weekened events and other special events like revival events at the same time as DMM, then we are actually getting units faster per time spent then DMM did. In fact we'll see an influx of units compared to DMM with in the same time frame.

I'm not really seeing a negative here other than we are not getting X unit in comparison to when DMM got X unit.

If the first 4 months DMM got 4-5 units, we are still on track as we have done the same, our difference is what units those were.

Sure, missing units we know came earlier for DMM might be a bit disheartening, but I'd hardley say it is affecting free players more. Think of it this way, Anya has come early, we got a very powerful unit faster then DMM did. DMM players could easily say we are trivilizing the game because we have more powerful units for events then what they had.

Two sides to every story, try to see both sides (the pros and cons) before we complain.
There is a big difference between same rate and same amount.

Sure, once we catch up we will get whatever units DMM does. However, we are still lacking in terms of our pool of units. We may not even be able to complete these maps assuming you are freemium.

There is no perfect solution, but brushing over this pretty big handicap isn't the way either.

Haunter7

Reputation score

Btw, I'm level 139 and gonna hit 140 today, I'm freemium but have bought the exp boost 2 times (the first one at like 35, when I could no longer level up non-stop, the second one after the first ended). Premium gatcha sucks anyway, 6 crystals is only enough for 1 roll, so I figured I'd be better off spending them to progress faster so I could get stronger, complete more event missions and get my crystals back. Sadly the events have been so easy that the boosts didn't matter, but I'm pretty sure I'd be like lvl 100 or lower if I hadn't bought it so I'd have 2-3 less max stamina, hopefully that will pay off sooner or later. At least the faster progress let me start doing the monday daily H sooner, I also got to 101 and 120 during mondays so that was helpful :D

Gromelon

Reputation score

Something hates you... I've never gotten less then 2 on H, and normally get 4.
To be fair, it really starts to get unpleasant. Last few weeks I usually get 3 or less from H, got 0 2 times, usually it's 2 or 3. This coming from a man with absurd luck @ daily quests.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Here's the thing, if you expect to have units that no one but current players have, you're going to be disappointed. All the events will come around again, nothing is going to be "sacred" in our version. The only question is how long before revival events start making frequent appearances in our version.

Here's the thing about an event unit. If you miss it, you've missed it for awhile, that we all know. If you missed getting Dorian last event, guess what, you are not seeing Anya for probably a year maybe longer. You already have a unit that fits your criteria if you have Dorian. A unit new players can't get with money. You got Aria? Guess what, meets that criteria. People starting the game will always be behind those that started before them. This is an endless cycle that will repeat for as long as the game remains released outside of Japan.

I think it's actually a good thing that after enough time, they can actually get those units. The game has no competitive nature in it (no pvp, no competition for event resources), so what purpose does it serve to have units no one else can get? I don't get why some people have this desire. I have some great units, few will question that. I'm not upset or holding a grudge because you have Sybilla, and I assure you for what I spent for her ass, some might think I have reason to. I don't begrudge people getting Nanaly, in fact I'm glad when they do. I hope all players are able to eventually get all the units they want, and experience the interactions of the endless combinations of teams that are available when you have so many units. It's that element of strategy that should be shared, because it brings more discussion and options to the table, especially among the forum users here.
I know about revival events and such. So i specified "ideal" units, since even with revival events i doubt they will be able to farm up enough copies. and yes we do have some of those. but if half units we want to get from events will go to gatcha - i will be disappointed. (speculations speculations)

And purpose of having those units - is to brag, this game is not competitive but we still post our teams on forums and such, so it's good to show something that others cant get easily by throwing a lot of money into game.
I am also not a jealous type and i can congratulate anyone whop gets a good unit, but i still want to show up a little, since otherwise all we doing are just repeatedly farming same maps without any reason to do so. Yea, its maybe not a very good reason, but it still exists

Oh yea - about exp boosts- never bought those even once. and i started playing at feb 18. By now i probably wasted about 2-3 days worth of Charisma and got to level 119 - so not sure if it worth buying those. why you even want to get those high levels? for stamina refills? you get more refills by spending those Crystals on refill rather on booster.

Also daily report 12+9+12+6=39

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And purpose of having those units - is to brag, this game is not competitive but we still post our teams on forums and such, so it's good to show something that others cant get easily by throwing a lot of money into game.
I am also not a jealous type and i can congratulate anyone whop gets a good unit, but i still want to show up a little, since otherwise all we doing are just repeatedly farming same maps without any reason to do so. Yea, its maybe not a very good reason, but it still exists
Lol purpose is to brag...... sound like ppl here love to pick a fight.
Actualy that only happen in here, you notice in the JP thread none of the ppl showing off their unit.
We help showing which strat is good to clear event specialy for new people and comparing if its doable with our unit, there are multiple strat out there after all.
There also trick i learn from this strat like what i mention before on mage class enemy if you withdraw the unit before the impact. You can waste their 1 hit explosion. Ok this help new player, and just to remind you this will defenetly your life saver trick to survive pharaoh (combination of mage + avenger *lower hp = atk multiplied*)
There also other think we discuss like, what the new event unit. What their role can be used at (here when we dicuss like alchemist purpose of debuff, but most ppl agree the low atk can be used just with mage, but at same time it *might be great on some map* although still havent find the place where we really need her / another discusion is eden that she super great with her paralyze at and help ppl to clear sorano map *showing with video as well*)
None about showing off their unit for sure :p

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Lol purpose is to brag...... sound like ppl here love to pick a fight.
Actualy that only happen in here, you notice in the JP thread none of the ppl showing off their unit.
We help showing which strat is good to clear event specialy for new people and comparing if its doable with our unit, there are multiple strat out there after all.
There also trick i learn from this strat like what i mention before on mage class enemy if you withdraw the unit before the impact. You can waste their 1 hit explosion. Ok this help new player, and just to remind you this will defenetly your life saver trick to survive pharaoh (combination of mage + avenger *lower hp = atk multiplied*)
There also other think we discuss like, what the new event unit. What their role can be used at, etc etc...
None about showing off their unit for sure :p

Yep, thats true too. Brag is not the only reason, but still we posting our lucky rolls here=)
And i am not trying to pick a fight or anything, just showing off a little. also look how many people have their team in their signature. Again it's not helping anyone, it's here to brag. right now there no reason for us to discuss strategies or something, most of players here can beat immortal beast, or at least close to that. so what are we going to discuss? we can only speculate about whats going to be next. and that not endless topic too. So it's still comes to comparing teams, CCed units and rolls. people cant play without such motivations(there some but those are rare bred) so thats how i see it.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep, thats true too. Brag is not the only reason, but still we posting our lucky rolls here=)
And i am not trying to pick a fight or anything, just showing off a little. also look how many people have their team in their signature. Again it's not helping anyone, it's here to brag. right now there no reason for us to discuss strategies or something, most of players here can beat immortal beast, or at least close to that. so what are we going to discuss? we can only speculate about whats going to be next. and that not endless topic too. So it's still comes to comparing teams, CCed units and rolls. people cant play without such motivations(there some but those are rare bred) so thats how i see it.
yup understandable, well most of the ppl already picking up the new info from JP wiki, although no offense but there just some view it in theory only not in practical use.
The info here itself its useful, i been helping quite a few new ppl here who PM me regarding what strategy they use and what need to be CC and so on for new player.
There are still few players who still only have 1-2 CC unit only and having trouble to clear the event since they started late.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh yea - about exp boosts- never bought those even once. and i started playing at feb 18. By now i probably wasted about 2-3 days worth of Charisma and got to level 119 - so not sure if it worth buying those. why you even want to get those high levels? for stamina refills? you get more refills by spending those Crystals on refill rather on booster.
The sooner you increase your max stamina, the better your refills get. Seems simple enough.

And it's worth plowing through the first 100 levels to get:
-Level 99 Prince for duelist
-Savior title
-Getting all the +3 charisma boosts before it slows to +1 after level 100

But again, the exp boost loses its effectiveness afterwards.

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Question:

is hunter stray (after CC + max level + max affection) actually better than silver archers (Daniella, Soma, also after everything maxed)?

got one from Premium summon and I wonder if those 5 SC are wasted or not...

Asking cuz earlier on some guys referred to hunter stray as the "worst possible gold unit".

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hope they don't skip a bunch of events in taimanin asagi to catch up once that comes out, and I have to agree, I'm getting bored of so much downtime myself

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question:

is hunter stray (after CC + max level + max affection) actually better than silver archers (Daniella, Soma, also after everything maxed)?

Asking cuz earlier on some guys referred to hunter stray as the "worst possible gold unit".
Stray main problem is his low atk.
He is great at killing low def enemy, but whe enemy start having def his atk is just not enuff even with using his skill double shoot. (I'm sure ppl experience this enuff when their archer keep hiting the high def unit in the back instead of new unit incoming, because target priorty for ranged is always aimed enemy closest to exit)
Most ppl prefer the silver archer is because they are alot easier to CR to hadle the starting rush specialy plenty of cost tight map.
His awakening ability increase his range atk (+60), but lower atk speed which can be problem as archer fast atk speed is important.

In pratical use i find he is great at killing a low def flyer, but if there a high def flyer unit he will have major problem (this problem solved from his awakening skill, but at same time most ppl just prefer other archer)

Gromelon

Reputation score

Question:

I condider him worse, yes. His skill is ok-ish, but atk is terrible, and unlike silvers he'll be hella harder to CR. Silvers at 9-10 cost looks much better than Stray at 14, who outside of his skill performs worse than Daniella.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

The sooner you increase your max stamina, the better your refills get. Seems simple enough.

And it's worth plowing through the first 100 levels to get:
-Level 99 Prince for duelist
-Savior title
-Getting all the +3 charisma boosts before it slows to +1 after level 100

But again, the exp boost loses its effectiveness afterwards.
Better refills apply only if you planing to send crystals on refills, and for freemium players its not a very good way to spend their crystals.

Also if you rush through things you will hit the same wall we at right now - nothing to do.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Woohoo, 1 star skipped ryujin king 2 on the alt account! 0 CR Level 1 Echidna, here I come!

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Again it's not helping anyone, it's here to brag. right now there no reason for us to discuss strategies or something, most of players here can beat immortal beast,.
I'd disagree with your statements.

Team configuration is important, one of the most important things about the game is using the options available to you. However, if you have an improperly built team, you'll likely fail a lot. Building a team with just 3 types of units isn't gonna be good for clearing maps. Having a team with just only one type of unit also will not be optimal. Having an all ranged team wont be optimal, and likely wont be able to clear much at all once multipl heavy armors show up.

Maybe you consider it bragging, but people who see them are often given a bit more insight for teams even if the sigs are showing units they dont have. With all the varioations people post here it also shows what is possible based on the different likes and tastes, but also what is successful.

As to the latter people do talk strategies. Specific maps like castle retake, challenge maps like war of magic, and of course event maps as we get them. Some discussions about strats actually have come up several times as a number of people wont read from page 1. One of the reasons guides have been made as it does get tiresome being asked the same questions over and over for the same thing.

As to the EXP boost, i used it quite often until recently but only when i wanted to farm a lot, as i do get annoyed being forced to wait so long, though at my current level it makes no difference. I'm working to get the last prince boost so thats been my goal for awhile, just taking forever to get there.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't think it has been mentioned yet, but I like that the 'Lives' count in this event was more generous than in the previous event. It allows newer players to at least progress through the event without making it any easier to actually 3-star any particular map.