What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Yeah and the fairy barracks don't cost any SC they come with the 2nd barracks....so do the silver barracks that eventually gets added.

Also welcome back Lafate!
Thanks!

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Money issue is why I always level up on Mondays. I was mad broke after the initial SAW patch.

Now I should have enough for platinu.....actually I might be still short if I consider units that become viable only after SAW. FFFFFFs

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah and the fairy barracks don't cost any SC they come with the 2nd barracks....so do the silver barracks that eventually gets added.

I like the sound of that.

And damn Lafate, I don't even make a plan other than better get Lucille to AW50 so I"ll be ready for Magic City lol.

I have second plan now though, Level Thetis to CC50 before starting on samurais. >.>

Annddd that's it for my long term planning.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anybody else having terrible luck with Chloe? I feel like im having a <30% chance to get her from the 7 stam mission and I still have her at only 5/10 skill and CR-1.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes. And those 2 Chloes on the Main are from Tuesday....

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anybody else having terrible luck with Chloe? I feel like im having a <30% chance to get her from the 7 stam mission and I still have her at only 5/10 skill and CR-1.
She drops often enough... too bad her skills still only 2/10, CR-2

In other news, just got 500/500 using that pupuru tip. Woo.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im something like 6/8 for chloe on the 70/7 map.

this map having both healers and plat armor drops in addition to the event unit is so nice

if the samurai was a niel it'd be the holy grail of maps i've been searching for

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there any benefit to combining more then one unit at a time? Got her down -3 and 2/10 rip rainbow fairies

Are you trollin or is there a legit fairy barracks i have no noticed and i have just been storin all muh fairies in one of my two extra barracks for no reason?

Well, AngelicBesrserker finally got banned, kinda been having it coming for awhile. Not that I had any issue with them, but it was pretty noticeable how aggressive they were. ShinyAfro's stuff was deleted as well or most of it anyway there's still some of the previous stuff still up, but seems like they're not banned so they probably just got a warning.
I got no warning or message what-so ever, not suprising considering i was just making a point and trying to be as respectful as i could. Given there were times a few childish remarks slipped through, but aren't we all like that on the internet?

And if you read my reply to Mr. Banned i was not happy with what he said either. Anyway time to move on i guess.
EDIT: i think it was just my posts that referenced him were removed as so no one could see his messages.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nope it treats it as one at a time but they do give a sizable amount of exp so 3 plus a fairy would speed leveling along

and yes there is a fairy barracks we dont have it yet but it stores all types of units up to 99 except Gold Armor, Bonbori, Yakumo, and Senko

Last edited:

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is there any benefit to combining more then one unit at a time? Got her down -3 and 2/10 rip rainbow fairies
1xCopy+3xPlatSptrits yields same big chunk of exp as 2xCopy+2xPlatSpirits, and going 2x2 saves you one spirit if you are low on them. OTOH, if you can consistently spend SCs to farm Spirit X daily alongside the event unit farm, 1x3 will bring you farther into CC or even AW levels for the same event unit copies yield.

Some people don't care about quick leveling tho (or have their spirit stashes run dry and can't spare SCs to farm dailies) and then 4xCopy saves you some gold.

Are you trollin or is there a legit fairy barracks i have no noticed and i have just been storin all muh fairies in one of my two extra barracks for no reason?
No trolling, there's a legit additional barrack for all your fodder units (spirits and tin cans). AND there's another barrack specifically for storing silvers. ...On the dark side, that's it. :p

It's a current year addition on DMM side AFAIRK, so don't expect it to come to our shores anytime soon.

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

1xCopy+3xPlatSptrits yields same exp as 2xCopy+2xPlatSpirits and going 2x2 saves you one spirit. OTOH, if you can consistently spend SCs to farm Spirit X daily alongside the event unit farm, 1x3 will bring you farther into CC or even AW levels for the same event unit copies yield.

Some people don't care about quick leveling tho (or have their spirit stashes run dry and can't spare SCs to farm dailies) and then 4xCopy saves you some gold.
yeah nah i fucked up though and forgot i didn't have any non-CC soldiers so shes 50/50 reeep, i could use a CC soldier (i think?) But that'd be a waste, right? haha.

Also 3x spirit 1x plat and 2/2 are yeah, technically the same exp but you lost some potential exp - end of the day i guess it would only matter how hard you farm plat spirits, yeah?

I should probably save her up till i can try get a soldier before the event ends or whatnot from crystal summons, yeah?

Last edited:

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow, people get banned here? Damn.

Futa is still fucking gay. :cool::cool::cool:

On another note, my Chloe's doing fine with a whooping +4 skill on the first 4 copies fed (which never happened before as far as I remember) with -2 cost.
Ironically enough, this is one the units where mincost is more important, because you can skill her up with silver copies (Niel).

kleem

Reputation score

Nope I don't troll.Here:

All Barracks:

Fairy Barracks:

Silver Barracks:

Sorry for the crappy paint writing in the first picture.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy cow, look at all that storage space o.o

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All Barracks:
Your gold makes me sad....though my gold isn't any better, then again it's not like I seriously play on my DMM account. Though with the current event that's going on, I'm somewhat regretting I didn't invest into my garbage team.

kleem

Reputation score

Your gold makes me sad....though my gold isn't any better, then again it's not like I seriously play on my DMM account. Though with the current event that's going on, I'm somewhat regretting I didn't invest into my garbage team.
I just 2nd awakened Pippin,Awakened Phyllis,and skill awakened Phyllis I used a lot of gold last night @_@

Btw skill awakening Phyllis was really good idea.I basiclly have 2 perma huge UP generators now.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awakened Phyllis
aka the reason I'm somewhat regretting not investing into my garbage team. :V Ah well, I'll just wait (for a very, very, very long time) until that version of her comes around this side. I actually do have her, but only from the second map via the 100% first time drop. Anything else above that I can't even do.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

soldier aw2 comes next month im waiting till then to even think about phyllis
also on soldiers lieses within reach 4 farm events out is not awful atleast i cant wait well actually i have no spot for her i got ramen lord uzume and jerome still amazing either way

so far so good with chloe here -3 5 skill like 7-10 copies

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Surprise, surprise (not really)....the Alt got Chole min-costed. And with only 7 copies needed...mrgh...

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

soldier aw2 comes next month im waiting till then to even think about phyllis
also on soldiers lieses within reach 4 farm events out is not awful atleast i cant wait well actually i have no spot for her i got ramen lord uzume and jerome still amazing either way

so far so good with chloe here -3 5 skill like 7-10 copies
I don't see a SAW for phyllis, on the DMM wiki - unless you count the gold yukata ver.