What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Today I beat Spirit Rescue X and recently H, 3* clear on both first tries.
All thanks to Meteor Storm from Aisha.
Oh and the drops sucked.
X has the best drops for us, better than DMM version too as they've gave us 95% droprate for the 2 plat fairies for the last year or so, 6 months atleast. DMM has G being the best with the guaranteed gladys and slightly better rates in general I believe.

Is there a difference between a unit you'd call a duelist and one you'd call a boss fighting/killer?
I'd say a duelist takes most bosses on but a tank takes the hardest stuff like mythril golems. So Cornelia, Gellius and Cellia would be tanks while bandits like Conrad and Imelia would be duelists and Bernice would be a defensive blocker or something. A bit confusing but it fits.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Tank is someone that can take some serious beating and so can keep enemy from advancing to your base, but lack attack power to really kill things in reasonable time.

Duelist is someone who can take beating and dish out one of its own in return.

But yes, Corny, Jealous and Cellia are tanks (Bernice and Alicia too, but not on the same tier for now), while mainstream Bandits and top Valkyries and Princesses are Duelists

And then Gankers (Drop-in Duelists) are used to parachute on top of the major threat to take care of it / stall it to separate from the rest and then be withdrawn afterwards. Rogues, Bandits, Valks

It is a Good thing that units can fulfil many different roles :D

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

trading post rotation fucking when

Attachments

Last edited:

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

trading post rotation fucking when
How long has it been between the first and second rotation?
There's your answer.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I honestly never understood the lack of TP rotations on the Nutaku version. There is just no excuse for it. If I was actually a dev it would've been set up as a set of toggles to flip from one set to the next, such that even a child can rotate it. Perhaps in reality it's not as easy as that, but it still should've been minimal efforts to rotate from one set of TP units to the next, each month.

Therefore, it has to be another reason for the no TP rotations over here. It's either pure laziness or some sick experiment to see how long it takes before the people really start to complain about it. Regardless, it benefits no one and just drags the game down.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

7 combines, 5/10 skill and -4 skill. Going well for me. Hoping to get the final cr before the end of the event, not too bothered where the skill ends up.

I would also like to see the TP rotate a bit more, but I would be surprised if it rotated before the end of the year.

0nymous

Reputation score

I would also like to see the TP rotate a bit more, but I would be surprised if it rotated before the end of the year.
Aaand that's part of the reason why it doesn't rotate in the first place. The fanbase got used to shitty, unfair schedules and updates. How often does it rotate on DMM? Once per month?

Also, why is there such a drastic change in Chloe's sprite after CE?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The likely reason it doesn't rotate to often. Is probably due to a choice to allow someone to mincost and maxskill a unit each time it is rotated in.

Though if that is the reason the unit should start rotating separately since it wouldn't take as long to do it with a gold. That is unless the time is based off doing all the units available in which case fuck that.

EDIT:

Hmm... what is Elva? I mean yeah Dark Fighters are generally supposed to be magic tanks. Her defense is extremely low for any type of unit meant to tank those heavy hits. Her skills are completely offensive. Her class won't tank a lot at once(max of 2 block right now). So what does this regulate her to? A duelist? I mean Yurina also skirts this border, but she is far more defensive allowing to be a viable choice as a defensive tank if you don't have better. Maybe I'm just really over thinking this and she is just an earlier game offensive tank. She is also very strange as with every other Dark Fighter you have the option to debuff the enemy. Elva doesn't provide that.

Her Skill, Ability, and Stats
Skill: For 25 seconds, attack increases by 1.5x, and attack speed is increased. Upon expiry, HP is halved. (Speed is slightly faster than Hack to Pieces.)

Ability: Normal attacks will very rarely(3%) kill in one hit.

HP: 3126
Atk:649
Def: 497
MR:10
Block: 2
Cost: 26

EDIT2: Nevermind I completely forgot about the 50% def boost they get when lower than 50% HP

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The likely reason it doesn't rotate to often. Is probably due to a choice to allow someone to mincost and maxskill a unit each time it is rotated in.

Though if that is the reason the unit should start rotating separately since it wouldn't take as long to do it with a gold. That is unless the time is based off doing all the units available in which case fuck that.

EDIT:

Hmm... what is Elva? I mean yeah Dark Fighters are generally supposed to be magic tanks. Her defense is extremely low for any type of unit meant to tank those heavy hits. Her skills are completely offensive. Her class won't tank a lot at once(max of 2 block right now). So what does this regulate her to? A duelist? I mean Yurina also skirts this border, but she is far more defensive allowing to be a viable choice as a defensive tank if you don't have better. Maybe I'm just really over thinking this and she is just an earlier game offensive tank. She is also very strange as with every other Dark Fighter you have the option to debuff the enemy. Elva doesn't provide that.

Skill: For 25 seconds, attack increases by 1.5x, and attack speed is increased. Upon expiry, HP is halved. (Speed is slightly faster than Hack to Pieces.)

EDIT2: Nevermind I completely forgot about the 50% def boost they get when lower than 50% HP
Poor reason imho, if that were the case. On a monthly basis you could save up DC and wait till it rotates till the unit you need and go nuts, then wait next month if you miss your windows, and try again?

Xion

Reputation score

I think she more like a counter part of Yurina, skill wise I mean. While Yurina AW ability and skill are meant for longer tanking making a good sinergy with her class perk, Elva goes for a more offensive and luck reliant aproach. It's obvious that Yurina is a better choice for tanking, but Elva is better clearing mobs.

Dark knights are a tricky class since you have to hybrid healers to keep them alive, since full heal just doesn't work for them.

Also, why is there such a drastic change in Chloe's sprite after CE?
On the same topic, have you seen Yurina's?? Thats a huge change in sprites.

kleem

Reputation score

The only thing I can guess as to why they don't do trading rotations very often is cause they are lazy and don't wanna mess with the old code untill we get the new UI. :/

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Elva is an dark fighter that when awakened, they turn into poor man's paladin that is inferior to cornelia.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nah, is poor man's . is offense-focused approach to defensive class, like, for heavies, to Yurina's .

0nymous

Reputation score

I like Elva for being a feisty, sex-haired redhead myself, but have not gotten a SINGLE chance to figure out where to even use her in the game... not tanky enough for a duelist, her AW assassination is mostly useless because she can't tank assassination-priority targets, such as golems, and she's way too expensive to be a trash mob mincer... seriously, 25/26 UP on mincost???

It's like she's a hybrid between a rogue and a heavy armor...

Tesseract

Reputation score

Hmmm... didn't know she was even in the game:

0nymous

Reputation score

Hmmm... didn't know she was even in the game:

You get her for 3* one of the newest missions, the one that you need a SOLID tank/healer setup for the golem, right? I haven't even attempted it, I need to AW Chydis first.

How does she compare to good ol' Ricardo?

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

9 Chloes, only -2cr. :(

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I...I don't even. I somehow got through the 5% SU barrier over getting the final cost reduction.