What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I see, I see thank you guys.

Hibari is a black so she can't even be considered at all, maybe if i get lucky and pull her randomly one year later. I do have both Shizuka and Ayane too but they're unleveled like Sanosuke and Kojuro.

I also has Chizuru at CC60 but she's hella squishy which makes it difficult to use her, she was one of the first units I brought to maxCC level early on. And then been benched ever since.

Well I guess I'll just start on samurais after I'm done leveling the units I need leveled first.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hibari is a black so she can't even be considered at all, maybe if i get lucky and pull her randomly one year later.
Hibari is an Event black like Nagi was.

You can't pull her from gacha even if you wanted to, but you should consider maxing her by completing event.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hibari is a black so she can't even be considered at all, maybe if i get lucky and pull her randomly one year later.
she's an event unit. everyone gets her. but it is an item collection event so prepare your wallet.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hibari is a black so she can't even be considered at all, maybe if i get lucky and pull her randomly one year later. I do have both Shizuka and Ayane too but they're unleveled like Sanosuke and Kojuro.

I also has Chizuru at CC60 but she's hella squishy which makes it difficult to use her, she was one of the first units I brought to maxCC level early on. And then been benched ever since.

Well I guess I'll just start on samurais after I'm done leveling the units I need leveled first.
Hibari is an item collection unit, so everyone should consider her. Yeah, level your main team to a decent AW level before picking up a samurai unless you know you can pull it off.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As mentioned is a Item Collection Event unit, wouldn't have really brought her up otherwise. She's one of the most essential event units considered among DMM players.

she's an event unit. everyone gets her. but it is an item collection event so prepare your wallet.
She's waaaayyyy far off from where we are (she dropped in August of 2016 DMM and we still have a bit to go through 2015 DMM), so there's plenty of time to save up SCs. We might also get Chocolates and Eggs again next year, so there's also that too.

Last edited:

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Imo Kojuro is pretty good for his gold rank.

He's not amazing but he's surprisingly durable and attacking 3 targets at once is quite neat sometimes.

Also this thread needs less discussions and more lewds. :p

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

More lewds you say?

Xion

Reputation score

I was here for Memento... or at the very least I have her.15 cost as well so... yeah.

I also have Nagi and Sera... not sure how I got those two as I wasn't here for either.
Wait.... How come you got those two but no loli vampire?? I mean Sera sure maybe you log last week, Nagi came in April i think? Still that was a while ago.

Talking about good units they should start appering soon, not saying that the ones we've got so far are bad, but some events from the 2016 list are bringing a mayor power creap for our teams.

Be advise we are still missing 1 Item trial from the 2015 list so save some SC for when that black bishop comes.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait.... How come you got those two but no loli vampire?? I mean Sera sure maybe you log last week, Nagi came in April i think? Still that was a while ago.

Talking about good units they should start appering soon, not saying that the ones we've got so far are bad, but some events from the 2016 list are bringing a mayor power creap for our teams.

Be advise we are still missing 1 Item trial from the 2015 list so save some SC for when that black bishop comes.
I've no idea. I didn't even know Eden's even came until I was told here. Also yes, that black bishop.

Unfortunately though.... I won't be able to raise everything like I was before heh.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She's an event unit? Huh nice. And on top of that, she also tokenizes the samurais too. Now I want to level up all my samurais should I end up using her too xD That'll have to wait until Aisha is at least AW50.

0nymous

Reputation score

Nice, I copied Sennen War's setup for the current domination, replacing units with better versions only and STILL LEAKED SOME OF THOSE FUCKING BATS HOLY FUCK WHAT IS GOING ON

EDIT: YEAH IT HAPPENED AGAIN NAGI JUST IGNORED THEM BECAUSE SHE'S A RETARD HARDWIRED TO PRIORITIZE MELEE UNITS I CAN'T FUCKING DEAL WITH THESE BATS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyway to get off this pointless topic. What key units did I happen to miss? I know Mama Yurina finally came (crying).
I vaguely recalled that someone liked Yurina, but didn't recall who. When she arrived, everyone just seemed to talk about how much she sucked.
Why are you calling her "Mama", by the way?

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To get all the bats, you are gonna need 3 archers, or a mage/cannoneer at the lower left corner.

0nymous

Reputation score

To get all the bats, you are gonna need 3 archers, or a mage/cannoneer at the lower left corner.
YES HELLO NOT WORKING

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Good God, Chloe's drop-rate is terrible. I've pretty much just run her mission over and over after beating all the others(admittedly, it took me 2 or 3 goes to beat the 100charisma one) and I've only got 1 copy of her.
Damn, I was looking to mini-cost her, and maybe get a few spares to skill-up my other angels, but things are looking kind of grim.

0nymous

Reputation score

Good God, Chloe's drop-rate is terrible.
Isn't it the standard 50% on the final mission? I got a total of 5 Chloes I think up to today.

EDIT: Also I did a 500 clear of the domination. Anelia fucked those fucking bats up. Just gotta improvise sometimes!

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On the topic of Hibari... does she reduce her own cost? Making her the cost of a platinum Samurai or....

I vaguely recalled that someone liked Yurina, but didn't recall who. When she arrived, everyone just seemed to talk about how much she sucked.
Why are you calling her "Mama", by the way?
Earlier in the thread... like over a year ago earlier. There was a conversation of who was the best milf. Dorca or Cloris. Someone brought up about Yurina being a mother figure and I found a picture of her doing Laundry thus Mama Yurina was born.

Good God, Chloe's drop-rate is terrible. I've pretty much just run her mission over and over after beating all the others(admittedly, it took me 2 or 3 goes to beat the 100charisma one) and I've only got 1 copy of her.
Damn, I was looking to mini-cost her, and maybe get a few spares to skill-up my other angels, but things are looking kind of grim.
I'm 2 cost from being done with her so...

Isn't it the standard 50% on the final mission? I got a total of 5 Chloes I think up to today.

EDIT: Also I did a 500 clear of the domination. Anelia fucked those fucking bats up. Just gotta improvise sometimes!
Is there a reason to do this domination?