What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I don't see a SAW for phyllis, on the DMM wiki - unless you count the gold yukata ver.
The new black yukata is the AW ver. Like with New year Soma and Leeanne, Phyllis also got a reskin. Another is expected for Paula a swimsuit ver, now Anna isn't the only one with a change of wardrobe.

Like most golds she is good after s.aw, the problem is the initial timer, after that she works wonders. She is a pretty good alternative if you don't have Totone.
-------------

My love is min cost since day 2 but her skill (.-.) that surely is taking some time, I've been stuck at 6/10 for the past 3 days.... I know she drops in those other angel events but still having her ready now means more farming time later.

All this talk about barracs makes me remember that I need at least 1, is getting annoying to manage the space with just 240. Selling golds and AW units is good and all but I'm starting to loose thing to AW and buying Danchou doesn't seem like a smart move for now (not enough faires).

Seriously getting SC in this ver is close to insane, I'm not saying we should get the same amount as dmm but, Come throw us a bone every now and then!! Even FKG gets more freebies and that game is more simple :/

I'm glad that I stacked on gold and aff items when I could, can't even imagine being broke and having no space. Next move is to consider getting that second barrack.
------------

Regarding the future:

Next event should be Ricola or Anna right? That means 2 weeks for gold and DC. As long as Eterna doesn't show(she should appear by halloween hopefully)there still time to get everything in order. Really as soon as all 2016 events start to roll with plats getting their AW I need at least 10m ready. (Really glad that dmm works as our guiney pig so that we can know where to invest and not bleed to much resourses).

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Surprise, surprise (not really)....the Alt got Chole min-costed. And with only 7 copies needed...mrgh...
This event unit is definitely being weird with luck. I'm now at CR-2 and 8/10 skill (4 skill-ups are from 5 Niels), but I did use more than a few refills. I mostly just want to get the max CR and get the rest of the skill with Rainbow fairies (or Niels).

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anybody else having terrible luck with Chloe? I feel like im having a <30% chance to get her from the 7 stam mission and I still have her at only 5/10 skill and CR-1.
Yep. Apart from using some to beat the other missions(with only the G map taking 2 or 3 tries), I've put every point of stamina I had into beating the 7 sta map, and I've only gotten 3 of her.
And the second merging didn't affect her Skill or Cost at all.
To think, I went into this event hoping to mini-cost her then use the spares to skill-up my other angels!

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't much like gold Phyllis skill. At least over the other gold soldiers options. She seems more collectible to me.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Regarding the future:

Next event should be Ricola or Anna right? That means 2 weeks for gold and DC. As long as Eterna doesn't show(she should appear by halloween hopefully)there still time to get everything in order. Really as soon as all 2016 events start to roll with plats getting their AW I need at least 10m ready. (Really glad that dmm works as our guiney pig so that we can know where to invest and not bleed to much resourses).
they like to space farms out it seems so im fully expecting ricola if not its reanbell or len

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm... was talking with a few people. Since I came back they asked me to actually updated my old 'army stages' list. You know the one in which you start with a small handful of units to start being able to do events, and have it grow into this massive thing that should theoretically be able to beat any mission easily.

Is such a thing needed anymore? and if so should I still have it be class based instead of an individual base. Seeing as Aigis' classes aren't as straight forward as they use to be, and quite a few units simply go outside of their classes generalization entirely.

Xion

Reputation score

I don't much like gold Phyllis skill. At least over the other gold soldiers options. She seems more collectible to me.
All in all the numbers have been shown She's not a game changer but get the work done. I have to say that the auto activation makes ramping easier since you don't have to focus there. I can't say much for now since i use Uzume + Amy to get my UP now, I'll wait till the next sub to test her efficency. Maybe then she'll shine brighter than the sun xD

they like to space farms out it seems so im fully expecting ricola if not its reanbell or len
Next event is bound to be a Star trial, that it could be in accompany of a revival is debatable till week 2, but a ST haven't been around in ages (the last one was Verdinath back in May) Before Reanbell they'll most likely plan to clear the list of unimplemented content that we have in the wiki (or most of those) meaning that before our explosive sailor gets here we could see Anna and Eliza first.

If things go like this we should get all 2016 events without a single skip. It has been a long road so far.

-------------------

In regards to Ricola unless they throw Majin Furfur* at us every during a year i don't see myself raising her, sure her traps seem useful but she has the same skill has Rita who is already bench. Is sad she isn't as usefull as other rangers, maybe if she was like Roza(White Empire Ranger)or Supura (Elven Ranger)There ARE some ways to make use of her but I'm not that bored yet, well lets wait and see when she'll come.

*Majins, i have forgotten about those, maybe we'll see Amon soon too.

Hmm... was talking with a few people. Since I came back they asked me to actually updated my old 'army stages' list. You know the one in which you start with a small handful of units to start being able to do events, and have it grow into this massive thing that should theoretically be able to beat any mission easily.

Is such a thing needed anymore? and if so should I still have it be class based instead of an individual base. Seeing as Aigis' classes aren't as straight forward as they use to be, and quite a few units simply go outside of their classes generalization entirely.
Nop. You still need a base team in order to complete your first events, the thing that has change are the options.

We now have Misha for Valkyries she is able to do the job even better than a gold Valkyrie like Kerry, the previous option due to her being silver hence her min cost coming at a cheaper price.

Healing options also are more ample now thanks to units like Erthel that heal from a melee spot.

Long story short, the list is needed but some changes are of escence to consider the new classes and their perks.

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My bet for tuesday will be more story maps and some more SAW, though I'm probably wrong and it turns out to be Ricola.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ricola vs Aida... hmmm

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of the future, I've noticed we have quite a bit of UFs left to go through.

Unit Farm - 5 (Reanbell, Isabelle, Yuno, Lieselotte, Sarasa)

And for everything else,

Item Collection - 1 (Eterna)
Star Rush - 2 (Ricola, Irene)
GR - 2 (8, 9)
GR-style - The Holy Spirit of Light and Darkness

Then there's still the missing 2014 DMM events
Anna GR style
Eliza UF
Happy (Subjugation)
GR 2, 3, 4

As it's already been said, Ricola could likely be next as we haven't had a SR in awhile (plus, there's only 2 left anyway) and it wouldn't be likely we'd get Eterna after having Pippin not too long ago.

Somewhat interesting, aside from Sera (and of course ignoring you know who) they've been releasing the 2015 DMM events in the same release order as they dropped in DMM, ignoring the missing 2014 DMM UF's we've been getting of course. For example, Emillia was dropped, then Lolonee, Corin, Miranda, and lastly Kanon. This goes the same for SRs, GRs (though, well we've only gotten 2 for this year, but they kept the order from last New Year's GR, as that was GR5), and Subjugations as well have been dropped in the same release order as they did in DMM.

Knowing this we could get something like: Ricola, Reanbell, GR8, Isabelle, Anna (or Irene), Yuno, Irene (or Anna), Eliza, The Holy Spirit of Light and Darkness, Lieselotte, GR9, Sarasa.

This is just one variation of course and I could be very well off. They also seem to not be dropping the same type of Events in a row anymore, as the last time they did that was earlier in the year where they dropped Eden and Sandra after one another, but they could very well drop 2 UFs one after another, especially since we have so much UFs left to go. But I feel that it's likely we'll just get a Boosted Drop Rate (which I didn't account for, but we'll probably get a few of them) event to mask dropping the same type in a row, and I think they have done something like that in the past IIRC.

I also didn't account the 2014 DMM GRs mostly because I feel like they're gonna drop those after Anna and Eliza are dropped. (though, who knows what could happen! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Subjugations and Revivals were ignored because, of course, they don't interfere with new events and it seems that they're not treating Revivals as stand-alone events anymore (but of course, who knows they could go back).

Speaking of Subjugations, the next one'll be interesting (if they keep the release order correct and/or not skip it) as that could be the first time we'll get a copy of Katie. As the next one is the first of two Subjugations where you can get a copy of Katie. Anna is of course technically the first time you could get a Katie copy, but we're probably gonna get Katie's Sub before Anna. And the only other event aside from Anna is actually The Holy Spirit of Light and Darkness.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmmm, a question for discussion. Is there a difference between a unit you'd call a duelist and one you'd call a boss fighting/killer?

In terms of tanking it... as opposed to like a Nanaly with true damage.

=====EDIT=====

On that same note.... progress has begone... breaking down of roles to fit individual units as opposed to classes.

Duelist
Quick Response Duelist*
Burst Healer
Multi-Healer
Damage Healer
Physical Rear
Magical Rear
AoE Physical Rear
AoE Magical Rear
Assist (melee slot ranged units) *
Anti-Rush
Anti-Swarm
Offensive Tanks
Defensive Tanks
Staller
Ramp
Armor Breakers
Buffers
Debuffers

Ones marked with a * I'm looking for another name to fit them.

=====EDIT2=====

Advance Ranged for assist? Playing off the Advance and Rear Guard classes and the Rear roles I have here.

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

hmmm, a question for discussion. Is there a difference between a unit you'd call a duelist and one you'd call a boss fighting/killer?

In terms of tanking it... as opposed to like a Nanaly with true damage.
I don't i get your question, in general your duelist should be able to kill any boss, since that is his main job, what variates are the stats which said duelist have a focus on.

Lets take the Princesses as example: Lilia's stats are focus in HP an def making her fit to engage agaisnt hard hitting bosses. On the other hand we have Sherry who focus on atk to kill the enemy faster. Claudia helps deal with m.dmg while Olivia is for phs.

If we add some other classes we have Bandits for example that focus only on atk while forgetting def. Or Dark knights that gain def while loosing HP. We also have Avengers.

What I'm trying to say is that each type of duelist focus on a different stat but to fill the rol the have to withstand the dmg and dish it back at the same time.
----------

Of course after having some experince in dmm this can get confusing since the amount of monster units that are yet to come can make this line blurry.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hm, I haven't really thought about it.
Guess my definition of "Duelist" would be:

-Melee unit
-that does more than minimum damage to mid~end boss
-while blocking the said boss
-without having to cheat with buffs from other units.

This isn't very important to me tho since I like killing things even without blocking and enjoy cheating with buffs.

Boss fighter/killer seems like a more general term.
I would put any units that can kill bosses fast there, without any of the limitations listed above.

Quick Response Duelist*
Drop-in Duelist, maybe?

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't i get your question, in general your duelist should be able to kill any boss, since that is his main job, what variates are the stats which said duelist have a focus on.

Lets take the Princesses as example: Lilia's stats are focus in HP an def making her fit to engage agaisnt hard hitting bosses. On the other hand we have Sherry who focus on atk to kill the enemy faster. Claudia helps deal with m.dmg while Olivia is for phs.

If we add some other classes we have Bandits for example that focus only on atk while forgetting def. Or Dark knights that gain def while loosing HP. We also have Avengers.

What I'm trying to say is that each type of duelist focus on a different stat but to fill the rol the have to withstand the dmg and dish it back at the same time.
----------

Of course after having some experince in dmm this can get confusing since the amount of monster units that are yet to come can make this line blurry.
Well I have been gone more then a year. So I was completely unsure if there was some break between a duelist who could handle a boss and a duelist who could only handle a large threat.

Drop-in Duelist, maybe?
Sounds good.

and it just completely reminded me there was a term used for this type of unit. A ganker I believe it was. A duelist who could be dropped in quick and pulled out just as quick with little loss. A Valkyrie being the figure class for that I think...

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dahlia with risk life III for hot valkyrie on lich action?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The hell o.0 where did this come from?
Saw you asking about gankers. I recommended one and suggested an optimal use of a ganker xD

her saw/aw2 makes it hot valkyrie on dracolich action
That sounds interesting. And I Just looked her up on AW2/SAW and it looks nice o.o

Edit: Dear Diary,
Today I beat Spirit Rescue X and recently H, 3* clear on both first tries.
All thanks to Meteor Storm from Aisha.
Oh and the drops sucked.

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Saw you asking about gankers. I recommended one and suggested an optimal use of a ganker xD

That sounds interesting. And I Just looked her up on AW2/SAW and it looks nice o.o

Edit: Dear Diary,
Today I beat Spirit Rescue X and recently H, 3* clear on both first tries.
All thanks to Meteor Storm from Aisha.
Oh and the drops sucked.
You mean G? X & H are easy, and i think i have seen you around b4 i joined lol..

also - mincosted chloe yeeee boi, only 4/10 tho reep. can always farm neils 4 her tho.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You mean G? X & H are easy, and i think i have seen you around b4 i joined lol..

also - mincosted chloe yeeee boi, only 4/10 tho reep. can always farm neils 4 her tho.
Nah I do mean X and H XD

I suck at speedy deployment maps.

And with hefty stamina cost attached to spirit rescue maps i wasn't too eager to practice too many times so I didn't bother until i got aisha.