What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

wow just atk spd is kinda bad for her in retrospect atleast its great she got buffs but i bet for the sake of time saving they just put the most recent versions in
Twice the attack speed is a good enough upgrade in my opinion. A lot better than quite a few other units. Still, her new version is even better, that's for sure.

Why is Black Karma up for consideration? Her SAW is terrible.

You're trading stats for four extra seconds that she can be killed before her skill is ready.
Nah, it's not terrible. Most of the time she will survive 5 s with how many HP she has.
More attack is always good. Two more seconds of invulnerability are awesome. And reducing her def to zero is good as well due to her AW ability.
So it is a good SAW, just not as awesome and a no-brainer like some others. She is an event unit after all.

That being said she is not very high on my priority list either.
Same goes for Grace. More stats... good, but lame.
Which leaves me with Anya and Saki. One makes me lose a tank, the other could use the zero block ninja update... Still like them both, so I'll see spontaneously which one I'll pick first.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i use her frequently on dmm i know the difference just that in her current state 3rd use onwards she has 35s of 100% dodge with 1.2 atk aswell as the atk spd not saying just atk spd was bad just in retrospect to what she has now its not so great ergo "in retrospect atleast"

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Oh these are some good news! Definitely gonna SAW Despara and Saki to prepare her for future updates... Anya is the biggest question mark here, although I do have a fully evolved (max lvl/skill/aw'd) Bernice and Imelia (and preparing Alicia on top of that) I'm not so sure it's safe to SAW Anya just yet.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On my end I have Cornelia ready for SAW, and considering that her SAW makes her go from "meh, alright" to and pretty much insurmountable wall, it's an easy decision.

Xion

Reputation score

Oh these are some good news! Definitely gonna SAW Despara and Saki to prepare her for future updates... Anya is the biggest question mark here, although I do have a fully evolved (max lvl/skill/aw'd) Bernice and Imelia (and preparing Alicia on top of that) I'm not so sure it's safe to SAW Anya just yet.
The way i see it is that we are soon to get the 2016 events, some of those bring several good units that turn taking into an outdated form of defense, so turning her into a atk unit might not be a bad idea, of course not as a first choice, you could wait a while and see.

In dmm I did so after getting Cornelia (waifu) from the black ticket, the difference is notorious but since other units where also added is a matter of whether you pick her for the job or no.

-----------------

I have mentioned before but we are in the threshold of the 2016 events, i don't know of any event before October but i recall that when Liselotte was add she had her s.aw was implemented with her.

So this could be the reason as to why we are getting s.aw this week.

(Though it would have been better if it was implemented during the increase drop week :p)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, any speculation on which GR we're getting?

we've already had the one with cuterie, right?

so if we've had 1 and 6, maybe it's GR 2. which units did that one have

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

If I had to guess I'd say we will get Gold Rush 8. We just recently had Pippin's event and GR 8 drops Mithra, the gold unit introduced during that event. I personally hope it's any other GR with more interesting units though.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

last one was the 6th so the 7th with raichi or one we skipped is what id place bets on but im bias against boob monsters and all for cute elfs/dwarfs so theres that

Last edited:

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It'll be whatever they've already decided come tomorrow, but still would rather see 7th GR so that everybody can at least have a mage armor of sorts in Raichi.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My biggest concern is that if we are getting black SAW for starters, how often will we get class SAW updates?

On DMM, it was updated weekly or biweekly:

Someone like me already benefits from just black SAWs, but many will be left out for very long time if the class SAW patches lag.

In fact, since we were so much slower to get the patch in the first place, the updates should be faster. Hopefully they don't apply the awful example that is TP.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't regular awakening updates come pretty quickly? I imagine this should follow suit.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They did. The initial update had a big chunk - like half of all classes iirc.

Guess we will just have to see what comes after one week.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

raichi is here and who gets skill aw first grace or saki hmmm decisions decisions

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Base exp for gold or higher units is finally here. I'm so happy :D

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems that the SAWs are somewhat updated, maybe 1 update behind or so? Olivie has her ramping in duration, but not the offensive buff and the reuse is 5 seconds more. In addition to that her SAW duration for the first use is the same as the original skill while the updated SAW with the offensive buff is 25 the first time.

Minerva's is somewhat also like that, her reuse is 10 seconds lower as posted on the english DMM wiki page.

Edit:
Deine has her defensive buff looks like (I think I recall that when she first got SAW she didn't have it at first, just the offensive buff), but the duration is 10 seconds lower from the updated one.

I have no idea who to saw first....kinda leaning towards Deine, then waiting on SAWing Cornelia until the weekend, though I'm still like 90% sure I'm not ready for the SAW map.

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Grr, usually gold exp is several weeks off silver exp on dmm so I used all my gold fairies. I just hope I can get the gold healer quick, her range is exactly what I need to 1000 the youkai parade.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll always hate you Alt account, but thank you for letting me experience the nonsense that is .

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The key to winning the SAW map will be having proper response to Aisha and Sybilla. Aisha's meteor blast radius is huge so would need a decent duelist (either with or without healing) to engage. Deine is the first to move, but a mage plus 1-2 witches should make easy work of her. Once Sybilla starts moving she will likely murder everything in her path, there is only a small window in which to range her down, because ranged units will keep attacking Deine until she is out of range. A solid tank like Bernice or anyone with decent defense would be able to handle Saki and her shuriken ninjas. The Prince is pretty useless in this fight so just have him kill the initial mobs.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Also, this looks to be the 7th Gold Rush, so they gonna replace Chloe again?

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, this looks to be the 7th Gold Rush, so they gonna replace Chloe again?
Yes, with Azami.

Atleast those who want her just for her skill can farm Niel from that map for the first time in forever.

Last edited: