What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

you mean id actually think. So ironic. I love the false accusation that I call people who disagree with me names.
Correct. You don't blame people who disagree with you, you blame "many if not all" players. Wait, that's the same!

Judging from what I've seen in this thread, I doubt many if any players even think at all. It seems like when you guys are handed shit you eat it and call it caviar.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-----------------------------------
Maintenance Details
-----------------------------------
Limited Time Event
- The Item Drop Rate for Story Missions is x1.5 ends
- The Item Drop Rate for Daily Missions is x1.5 ends
- The Item Drop Rate for Awakening Orb is x2 ends
- Basic EXP x3 for Silver female units ends
- Basic EXP x1.5 for Silver male units ends
- The Urgent Mission "Gold Rush" begins

G'bye once again awesome drop rates...oh hey it's Gold Rush, probably the next one in line or maybe one of the ones we skipped over....huh that's a whole lot of stuff down th....

Addition of new system "Skill Awakening"
 The Awakening Unit can change the Skill by meeting the conditions.
 First of all, we add Skill Awakening of Rarity Black Units.

<Conditions for Skill Awakening>
 - Unit is already awaken
 - The skill level is at its maximum

<Required Units and Items>
 - Spirit of Awakening Skill "Naiad"
 - Gold
 - Awakening Orb

Dang, it's finally happening.

<Gift>
 We will distribute 1 "Naiad" to all the users
 who has registered before June 27(Tue) 3:00(EST).
 Also, 1 "Christia" will be given everyday
 when you log-in as a presents from June 28(Wed) till July 4(Tue).

Free SAW Fairy and one Rainbow Fairy for 7 days, neat.

About daily missions
- Add New Saturday/Sunday Mission "The Battlefield of Warriors"
 In this mission "Naiad" drops

90% sure I ain't ready for the SAW map......

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

Apologies for Failures
- After the maintenance of the 6th of June,
 when a Gold or above rarity unit was retired,
 the number of Rainbow Crystals which is gained was erroneous.
 This issue has now been fixed.

And for compensation of due to this failure,
 we will distribute 2 Sacred Crystal to all the users
 who has registered before 20th June 2017 3:00(EST).

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Neat.

Last edited:

0nymous

Reputation score

SKILL AW

GOLD RUSH

2 (T W O ) SACRED CRYSTALS FOR A BUG GUYS, NEXT TIME THEY FUCK UP WE MIGHT GET THREE

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

At least the SAW mission is on the weekends just like DMM.

For those unfamiliar, you can only bring AW units to the fight, and have to take on AW Diene, Sybilla, Saki, and Aisha. Running it can get anywhere from 0 to 4 SAW spirits.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

SAW is alright I guess, if the gold rush is the next one in line then it'll be only Raichi as the new unit, and Chloe will be replaced with someone else on the angel map.

Xion

Reputation score

So a GR can't really say I didn't see it coming, now I wonder how many units have their s.aw available? "This is" gonna break my gold stash, just from the get go:

B.Iris, Saki, B.Karma, Liddy, Shiho, Solano (that true dmg) Rika, Kanon, Fedora

Considering: Echidna, Anya, Inari, Monica, Sherry/Lilia

Not worth considering: Sybilla...

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The notes say Blacks are only getting SAWs for now, think that's how it was DMM side when SAW first dropped.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Skill Awakening, finally! Blacks first, so Elyse or Nanaly or Berna first. Hm, with only one SAW spirit till next weekend, which one to SAW first?..
Then there's Minerva and her tradeoff (really dislike the loss of attack speed, but dat multipliers...) or Saki whit her tri-target hits or Grace's better boosts...
Now, If Deine and Diina would get their updated SAWs, ones with doubled defense, unlikely as it is, that also would be stuff to consider...

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

At least the SAW mission is on the weekends just like DMM.

For those unfamiliar, you can only bring AW units to the fight, and have to take on AW Diene, Sybilla, Saki, and Aisha. Running it can get anywhere from 0 to 4 SAW spirits.
So only Marr, Bernice and Sybilla? Lol.

Xion

Reputation score

The notes say Blacks are only getting SAWs for now, think that's how it was DMM side when SAW first dropped.
I just read the complete note, damn that's a sham, way to play with an "innocent young boy" feelings.

I guess this makes things easier, only have 5 AW blacks and Sybilla is not an option, I suppose B.Iris and Anya are the chosen, I'll hold B.Karma and Saki till the next sub comes around.

Still i would love to s.aw the true damage dealers sooner :/

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is some big news. At last we got SAW... now let's see who I should SAW first... blacks... so Olivie and Minerva or Depsara and Nanaly I think are gonna be first to SAW. Now the question is, is it expensive? No idea if I should just do G map or X map for gold.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

While some skill awaking merely powers up the current one, some of them do change drastically. Take Anya, for example, which currently have a defensive type skill that reduces all physical damages received by half during activation; her SAW would become 2 X to attacks and she attacks all ground enemies within range. Therefore it may not be for everybody.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is some big news. At last we got SAW... now let's see who I should SAW first... blacks... so Olivie and Minerva or Depsara and Nanaly I think are gonna be first to SAW. Now the question is, is it expensive? No idea if I should just do G map or X map for gold.
SAW uses the same amount of Gold (and Orbs) as Awakening, so yup gonna be a bit expensive (unless you've been hoarding like crazy :V) if you're gonna SAW a lot of Blacks.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

SAW uses the same amount of Gold (and Orbs) as Awakening, so yup gonna be a bit expensive (unless you've been hoarding like crazy :V) if you're gonna SAW a lot of Blacks.
Well I was trying to keep somewhere around 1.6kk to 2kk gold so... I can afford a bit. Well gonna do today's X map anyway. More gold and it shouldn't be less tin cans or at least not much less.

Uh, I forgot that Minerva loses assassination on SAW :/ That sucks... iirc there's a way to turn back to normal skill from SAW, am I right?

Edit: Yup, I do lack orbs. I did farm them a bit, but of course, not the ones I need now... Irony. Now, when there won't be increased drop rates I'm going to try and get orbs. GR... well never liked them anyway.

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just rolled Berna, Damn. Wish i got a better black like elyse or diina who actually i would use. I swear i never have used a rogue. rip.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

iirc there's a way to turn back to normal skill from SAW, am I right?
Yup, but it requires the same amount of Gold, Orbs, plus the SAW Fairy again.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just rolled Berna, Damn. Wish i got a better black like elyse or diina who actually i would use. I swear i never have used a rogue. rip.
Berna is totally different in that regard from other rogues. Mainly because like all blacks, she has instant skill and can assassinate from the start. She is good because of that. In the event with golem she saved me a lot of time against that bastard + with her AW passive you don't have to care if she dies or not.

@Orion, thanks. So that's gonna be quite costly. And again with those orbs... I had a feeling that I should get some orbs since we got drops boosted... but I'm not sure if I got those that I'll need now... especially rune fencer and unicorn knight... Should have thought that SAW might be coming... damn.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

GOOD MORNING

Now the real question: who gets it?

I'm sure all the blacks will get it. But which classes?

Guess we will wait and see. Even for just blacks, I'll have my hands full anyway.

Edit: Oh the note says blacks only. Oh well. Still gonna be busy.

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wonder if I can use any SAW's to enable to me to 1000 clear the current domination map. Still haven't been able to full clear it yet. Best attempt was 999. Having problems with the final rush of blue ogres/slimes. Something either slips or my priest healer gets shut down early.

0nymous

Reputation score

Wonder if I can use any SAW's to enable to me to 1000 clear the current domination map. Still haven't been able to full clear it yet. Best attempt was 999. Having problems with the final rush of blue ogres/slimes. Something either slips or my priest healer gets shut down early.
Literally me.

I have a CC74 Nagi waiting to be awakened that I hope will be the deal breaker.
Just need to farm some more gold in today's daily.

Is her AW skill even worth it? The description on English DMM wiki seems to be misleading. By "usable once per sortie" does it mean she can't use any other skill after 45 seconds, or does it revert back to the pre-skill AW form?