What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

with how the gatcha is now you only have a increased chance of the plat you want so theres no guarantee that you get her or a plat even if you roll but with 150 you will get 1 plat for sure along with whatever you roll from the 150

singling out unit now is nigh impossible but at some point it will change so my advice is to wait till then to go after specific units and just go after tickets now but thats me what you do is your call

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dang, whenever the 65 Stam Magic City map comes Deine can just straight up tank (albeit just barely. :V) the Mithril Golem. I think my range can take him down before the 30 seconds is up, but it'll at least give me a bit of time until if/when I use the Spooky Skeleton + Eden stall. Of course, there's still the 69 and the 71 map which is probably still gonna be an issue for me. Or maybe not if the other SAWs are out before those drop.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

9 runs with my stamina this morning, still missing the gold quality drop. Such is the life of gold rush.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

with how the gatcha is now you only have a increased chance of the plat you want so theres no guarantee that you get her or a plat even if you roll but with 150 you will get 1 plat for sure along with whatever you roll from the 150

singling out unit now is nigh impossible but at some point it will change so my advice is to wait till then to go after specific units and just go after tickets now but thats me what you do is your call
Theoretically it is better to wait and get that guaranteed plat+, I know. Gonna use those SCs mostly on gacha anyway (probably gonna get some more unit space, already got a bit problems with it). Well I can and think a couple days, if I should use SCs it would be better to do this in the next month anyway.

Did I ever mentioned how I hate GRs? One alt, only one alt once got black spirit, other than that only bouquets. For now main acc is dropping out of GR. I need orbs and need to finish subjugation too.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

6 runs for completion.

this GR is very light for stuff i need.

1. a Colin for "just in case" maps
2. mehlis
3. a couple Ritas to combine for CR
4. niel farming

i finally get to farm niel. at a time where i can't AW sophie so all the exp would be wasted. rip my barracks space

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Allright, got 1k kills on main. Wasn't too hard, but still glad it went so quick. Now I can just slowly get to that 10k kills overall. Maybe doing it once a day? Now I just need to wait for thursday and get some rune fencer orbs.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Saw Altia, couldn't resist myself from doing one yolo roll.

Got a silver.

Not even mad at all because i have jeanne d'arc on f/go XD

Excuse me as I go back to spamming buster attack on skeletons lol

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You'll have to wait until Friday (Rika) and Saturday (Azami).

Reputation score

wonderful, and todays fedora dupe just mincosted my fedora

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

She just did bugger-all for mine.
I was a little disappointed to get her though, as I was hoping we'd get one of the guest units that're automatically deployed this battle.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 copies of Shiho, no copies of the gold drop from the first map. Hopefully those extra copies can get me to 5/5 from 4/5.

Between Elyse or Aisha, which should be my first SAW? Its definitely a tough call but I feel like Elyse's gains a lot more overall power.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 copies of Shiho, no copies of the gold drop from the first map. Hopefully those extra copies can get me to 5/5 from 4/5.

Between Elyse or Aisha, which should be my first SAW? Its definitely a tough call but I feel like Elyse's gains a lot more overall power.
do you have someone who can tank a mithril golem with elyse's normal skill?

if yes, aisha
if no, elyse.

realized this GR only lasts a week compared to the last one that lasted 2 weeks. feelsbadman.

Attachments

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm so envious of your Sophie...

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm so envious of your Sophie...
she's the only one of my blacks i wouldnt consider trading away for deine if given the chance

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

if yes, aisha
if no, elyse.

realized this GR only lasts a week compared to the last one that lasted 2 weeks. feelsbadman.
Remember that they are using the GR as fillers, besides that's the normal span for a a GR.

Also Aisha and B.Iris are salt in a wound, their s.aw are so broken that makes 0 sense as to why they are allow to be so freely exist.
-------------

On that note, after lvling and AW Pipin, AW Pupuru and s.aw B.Iris my gold drop by a large margin... But still have more than 4mill so my hoarding continues.

Alt saw Berna's s.aw and loved it, she murders everything in her range, after lvling Grace I'll take them both to a spin in the sub to unleash hell on the Fuujin twins mujajajaja (Kind of glad about dmm recent event, It a allows some "payback" :3)

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cooool, so the update finally happened. Haven't got many orbs right now, but I guess Nanaly is up first for an upgrade. Berna seems pretty crazy with hers, tho. Got Cornelia and Saki maxed and ready to go as well, but not as sure about Sybilla. Tempting to just let Berna handle assassinations, while my queen dishes out pure magic damage to anything else.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if yes, aisha
if no, elyse.

Bernice and Gelius should work. Anya too I imagine.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Holy crap Dark Knight skill AW is awesome.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3 runs now the Main hasn't gotten one drop, not even a Silver Fairy (with Cellia), while the Alt (without a Cellia) has gotten a Silver Fairy each time (the first run it even got both Silver Fairy drops). ....It's the usual Alt absurd luck, but I'm also starting to feel that Cellia's passive is a dirty, dirty lie. This kinda thing also happened a few times in the past as well, but only now am I starting to fully acknowledge it.

Edit: ...okay, kinda creepy. Like yesterday as soon as I complain about it the Silver Fairy finally drops on the next run; complaining strats continue to be too real.

Edit 2: and now the Main is suddenly getting Plat Armors before the Alt, what is even going on with you RNG.....

Last edited: