What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

^ nagis aw skill is once per map and i do believe paralyze wears off tldr sakis better

so we got skill aw thats super good but what was all the wait for if its in its original blacks only form?

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why is Black Karma up for consideration? Her SAW is terrible.

You're trading stats for four extra seconds that she can be killed before her skill is ready.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Literally me.

I have a CC74 Nagi waiting to be awakened that I hope will be the deal breaker.
Just need to farm some more gold in today's daily.

Is her AW skill even worth it? The description on English DMM wiki seems to be misleading. By "usable once per sortie" does it mean she can't use any other skill after 45 seconds, or does it revert back to the pre-skill AW form?
That's weird. My CC6X Nagi did good enough job to get that last raijin or whatever it's called down, well he was almost too far behind to engage my unit, but still engaged so no big deal.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That's weird. My CC6X Nagi did good enough job to get that last raijin or whatever it's called down, well he was almost too far behind to engage my unit, but still engaged so no big deal.
Probably because you had something good to tank him with longer.
I run out of units to deploy by the end either because some crucial melee dies randomly, or I need them to stop a leak somewhere else.

I need to AW Anya already, she is way too useful to be left in her normal form this long.
But then again I also need to AW some healers already.
And Cellia.
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh...

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sybilla's SAW seems a bit bad. A bit more damage and her passive covers the second part of the skill, unless I have missed something.

Would Clissa be worth doing? I don't use her much but with a buff skill she might be good, I'm just not sure about it because of the time it takes to ramp it up.

I need to AW Anya already, she is way too useful to be left in her normal form this long.
I struggled to get the 1k kills until I used AW Anya, she made it so much easier.

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably because you had something good to tank him with longer.
I run out of units to deploy by the end either because some crucial melee dies randomly, or I need them to stop a leak somewhere else.

But then again I also need to AW some healers already.
And Cellia.
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh...
So that's the problem. Yeah, this acc got Flamel and she makes it much much easier. I have yet to try doing this on other acc. Main is stuck on 999 because Nagi was just too weak at that time to take it down.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sybilla's SAW seems a bit bad. A bit more damage and her passive covers the second part of the skill, unless I have missed something.

Would Clissa be worth doing? I don't use her much but with a buff skill she might be good, I'm just not sure about it because of the time it takes to ramp it up.
.2 more multiplyer and an extra 80 range in exchange for assasination, I'm doing it since I don't need need since 95% of what she hits the proc is wasted on.

As for Clissa, she becomes top tier with it, she becomes much more usable with SAW and even ramping it up isn't as bad as she still buffs herself up while prepping the last version of the skill.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I was confused at first when I first read it awhile ago, her SAW increases the range by 80 so it bumps up from 200 to 280 making her range higher than a Mage or a Bishop.

Hrm, it'll probably take awhile but since SAW gonna finally become a thing I should probably start working to getting Rika to 10/10 on the Main for that ranged true damage action. Uru too I suppose, haven't even put any RFs into her, heck she isn't even CC'd.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uru too I suppose, haven't even put any RFs into her, heck she isn't even CC'd.
Put some Dans into her while we still have the bonus exp for silvers, two birds one stone.
Just did it myself to get her from 30 to 44 and now at 3/5 skill after eating 4 of him with some fairys.

Last edited:

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wonder which version of SAW we will get.

e.g. Olivie and Clissa's relatively recent buff strengthens SAW skills for each activation up to 3 times.

Hopefully devs go full lazy and make everything the current DMM version :D

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Put some Dans into her while we still have the bonus exp for silvers, two birds one stone.
Just did it myself to get her from 30 to 44 and now at 3/5 skill after eating 4 of him with some fairys.
I actually completely forgot I even had Dans, thanks. :V Had 4 of him as well, just laying around doing nothing, and same as you she's now at 3/5.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i was not ready for this on my awakening.

skill awakening. and i only have 6 sc. with a gold rush coming up. and im broke. both in game and out.

fuuuuu

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder which version of SAW we will get.

e.g. Olivie and Clissa's relatively recent buff strengthens SAW skills for each activation up to 3 times.

Hopefully devs go full lazy and make everything the current DMM version :D
i think oliver always had ramping the recent buff just made the ramp larger if not what was her original skill aw ?

Last edited:

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i think oliver always had ramping the recent buff just made the ramp larger if not what was her original skill aw ?
Olivie's initial SAW didn't give her any stacks on duration or stat.

It was just atk spd buff with no other stat bonus.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I always wondered from where that version of her name came from? OlivieR?

Scoun

Reputation score

I always wondered from where that version of her name came from? OlivieR?
Yes, it comes from Olivier, the friend of Roland in the Song of Roland (poetrie from 11th century), and holder of Hauteclaire, his sword...

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i guess i get to eat my words about not needing aw orbs.

realized i dont have enough to SAW my olivie or minerva.

i put a lot of levels into most of my characters this week so im not too mad. their SAWs are nice but still come with hefty drawbacks

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, it comes from Olivier, the friend of Roland in the Song of Roland (poetrie from 11th century), and holder of Hauteclaire, his sword...
Oh, so that's why she's Olivier even though it's not coming directly from her japanese name.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow just atk spd is kinda bad for her in retrospect atleast its great she got buffs but i bet for the sake of time saving they just put the most recent versions in

i didnt know any of that just i call her olivier cause thats what ive always called her and it just sounds better imo

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow just atk spd is kinda bad for her in retrospect atleast its great she got buffs but i bet for the sake of time saving they just put the most recent versions in

i didnt know any of that just i call her olivier cause thats what ive always called her and it just sounds better imo

skip to 3:08. it's a little hard to see but you can see the difference between her SAW spd and normal speed. it's not exactly a small boost ;)