What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

yeah, i suppose at that point you would stop using the iron units. 540 for 4 of the iron archers. thankfully i only have to worry about getting katie to 60 (and then like 30 more levels after awakening to fix the stat loss but that's easy)
I still use Irons. Experience points is experience points xD

Reputation score

Just got Fairy Bishop Marius with my plat ticket, I now own all bishops currently in our version.

So whats the point of bishops anyway? They seem interchangeable with mages.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice, my plat ticket gave me the black advance guard Matsuri, I don't have Uzume so I should probably level her, not that I know where to put her and have always used perfect Aria and -1 5/5 Jerome.

She's more important/useful than Olivie/Farne/Despara right? (considering that I have Sybilla/Mikoto maxed and Adele/Belinda/Yuyu near max).

Just got Fairy Bishop Marius with my plat ticket, I now own all bishops currently in our version.

So whats the point of bishops anyway? They seem interchangeable with mages.
I'm replacing my AW90 Odette with the Marius I recently got, that 275 range is so good compared to her 240. 54 attack vs 35 range, and his skill is slightly more useful too. If you have any of the gacha plat+ mages then you might not want him, but he is really good.

Bishops are basically a mage that have more useful skills and more range, exceptions apply but thats to be expected.
This changes later on when we get mages boost to attack making her almost 200 stronger.

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Again, this only advice so you can take it or leave it. But I would suggest that you save the SCs for the next month or so and buy the main barrack unit expansions. Each SC will give 4 slots, and you can buy around 35 of them, this will get your main barracks to over 200 spots. After the main barrack is maxed there is the option to purchase a 2nd and 3rd barrack, each with 250 space.

Having to use up or combine or sell things just for the sake of freeing up space is the worst thing to do. We are probably a few months away from getting 100% drops on first attempt of event missions, by then you will need even more storage space than you do now. So be proactive and plan ahead.
I concur. At first I thought I didn't need the extra space, even started to consider the Second Barracks a waste when I first got it, but then....

I didn't buy the Third right away though, took me a bit of pondering until I went and bought it, and boy am I still glad I did. Second barracks is pretty much where Silvers/Event units I don't use go, and Third is Fairy Barracks until we get the actual Fairy Barracks.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't believe how many bloody attempts it took me to 3-star that Guidance of the Holy Knight mission(or whatever's it's called. It's the one where the 2 guest characters spend the entire battle clobbering each other).
I 1-starred it on my first attempt, but it seemed like any time I covered one gap, another one sprung up where I'd previously had no trouble.
It didn't help that I didn't realize that Gloria's special hits flying enemies.

Now onto the snow mission, hooray!

Also, did I misread, or did someone say a page or 2 back that Awakening lowers your stats? Obviously it'd be worth it in the long run as you get a higher level cap, but I didn't notice before as I only Awakened one unit.

Sockbox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Most units, when awakened, will have their initial AW1 stats reduced below their CC-cap stats. I think they catch up around AW30 to AW40 depending on their rarity and the unit itself. Beyond that point they're straight up better and of course the new ability the unit gains also goes a long way to compensating for the temporary loss of stats~

Last edited:

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Good news:
Finally 3* all the maps and I can now go back to BSII/Gigantic Enemy farm.

Bad news:
Legend card black ticket just gave me Liana...

Also, are Cornelia, Sue, Agnes, Uzume, Sabinne, Daisy and Flamel good units to train asap?
Currently I'm just leveling my non main units in a somewhat random order but I could divert some focused attention if its worth it.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

She's more important/useful than Olivie/Farne/Despara right? (considering that I have Sybilla/Mikoto maxed and Adele/Belinda/Yuyu near max).
Matsuri is mostly used for her passive buff while relying on lower cost advance guard tacticians (Uzume >>> Helena; or recently added Leora for afk setups) on the field. Most of the time Matsuri is placed only later on as a melee ranged support with her SAW. That's also the reason why most people chose Brave Warrior (20 % 1.9x damage) instead of Great Military Strategist (-3 cost) as her 2AW.

Farne is considered to be one of the worst black units.
Despara is quite good, but you have more than enough witches and Mikoto. She is noticeably better than any of your witches, but nothing you will need at any cost in the close future.
Olivie is great, because of her skill. Can't negate magic damage, but other than that she is a healable Karma. Her SAW with twice the attack speed is great as well.

Therefore I'd say for you it's probably indeed:
Matsuri (solely for the passive buff) > Olivie (as I guess you have black Karma) > Despara (since you already have lots of leveled witches and Mikoto) >>> Farne (because Farne)

Also, are Cornelia, Sue, Agnes, Uzume, Sabinne, Daisy and Flamel good units to train asap?
Moste noteable: Cornelia is considered OP bracket, since she is the best tank in the game. Only after SAW though, so it can wait.
Uzume is considered SS platinum rank: A definite first deploy, best support due to her AW ability and her skill. Level her asap.

Sue, Flamel and Sabinne are rather good (in decreasing order) and depending on what other compareable units you have may be worth leveling.

You can ignore Agnes and Daisy.

Last edited:

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, I'll shift my focus to Uzume and Cornelia while putting the remaining units on the "when I don't have anything else to do" list.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sooo.. this is what my plat ticket gave me.

LOL

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sooo.. this is what my plat ticket gave me.

LOL
Congratz. She is, in my opinion, one of the most useful blacks.

On the side note, I wonder how it is that RNG exactly knows what I need... and gives me everything else that can be dropped from map -_- 4 soldiers 0 healers yet...

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Congratz. She is, in my opinion, one of the most useful blacks.

On the side note, I wonder how it is that RNG exactly knows what I need... and gives me everything else that can be dropped from map -_- 4 soldiers 0 healers yet...
i am also having bad luck on that map. 10 runs of demon vanguard and still nothing but wine

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Why you gotta hate on wine bro

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why you gotta hate on wine bro
because fran doesn't drink wine

therefore, fuck wine.

12th attempt, not even a wine

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Snow tribe for thief but nooooo just that crystal and only 1 out of 4 per mission.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and on my 13th attempt (lmfao 13th)

i finally got the christopher i was trying for. and i have a shitload of booze to bribe him with too

using my rainbow spirits on olivie is probably the best thing i can use them for isn't it?

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and on my 13th attempt (lmfao 13th)

i finally got the christopher i was trying for. and i have a shitload of booze to bribe him with too

using my rainbow spirits on olivie is probably the best thing i can use them for isn't it?
her skill aw is huge to have later on and for now she starts at 80% avoid and at 5 skill it goes to 100%
i love my oliver she goes well with my max yuyu and dorothy along with many others i dont use

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been bussy for last week (Mostly becoz GranBlueFantasy) , and want to drop this Aigis Nutaku ver
Have 71 SC , maybe I'll hiatus for a while if no good pull ♡→ܫ←♡

So yeah , let's pull~ ヽ(^Д^)ノ
1'st Pull = C***** (Yes , it's a sign. I'll hiatus allright!!!) Ψ(≧ω≦)Ψ
2'nd Pull = Loli Plat Monk (Sheesh....) (;; @益@)
3'rd Pull = Elaine
4'rd Pull = Fudou something(?)
5'th Pull = Monica
6'th Pull = .................

1 of Black I want the most ever since!!!!!

As if RNG mocking at My decision...... (>﹏<)

Oh shit... now I need another game to hiatus~

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, she's one of the few who requires a 5/5 skill, 100% dodge beats 80% dodge when a single hit will do 5x her health. I've had her a long time and never bothered with her much due to her other units that do her role mostly the same.

Last edited: