What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

using my rainbow spirits on olivie is probably the best thing i can use them for isn't it?
Yes, 100% dodge is really great thing to have. Like someone wrote earlier - she's healable Karma. I used both of them against that Demon King last map, however Olivie was better because she has really high DPS too (only unit I use on Phalanx 2 right now). Very good and useful unit. Especially if you have some elves or dwarves on your team, because her AW ability gives bonus to them. The only bad thing about her is, like in case of every elf, low hp. But her skill and power compensates for that.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, 100% dodge is really great thing to have. Like someone wrote earlier - she's healable Karma. I used both of them against that Demon King last map, however Olivie was better because she has really high DPS too (only unit I use on Phalanx 2 right now). Very good and useful unit. Especially if you have some elves or dwarves on your team, because her AW ability gives bonus to them. The only bad thing about her is, like in case of every elf, low hp. But her skill and power compensates for that.
3/3 on the rainbows i used on her :D

i know the last skill level is the hardest but 95% evasion is pretty damn reliable in the meanwhile

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok. Complain magic doesn't work anymore :\ I complained and now I only get wine... not even soldiers anymore.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok. Complain magic doesn't work anymore :\ I complained and now I only get wine... not even soldiers anymore.
means you're not using enough of it

im actually in need of soldiers. realized i dont have any to CC for katie's awakening.

also, i need to stop browsing the dmm aigis wiki. so many characters i want. and that new year's leeanne so sexy

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

means you're not using enough of it

im actually in need of soldiers. realized i dont have any to CC for katie's awakening.

also, i need to stop browsing the dmm aigis wiki. so many characters i want. and that new year's leeanne so sexy
Got an order for AWing units. Right now I have more than enough soldiers for a lot of CCing and AWing, but I'm stuck anyway, because I need healers for three units that are ready for AW.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fairly recently I was very low on heavys, now I'm sitting on 28 of them, 1 is from gacha as its level 30 and the rest are from various events where the game decided to just throw them at me. Now I'm at just 5 soldiers which is low for me so I was hoping to farm some on this weekend and got nothing.

Dissapointed I've gotten none and now am likely to get none from this event but I've no real need for them right now.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So, Sherry done, Lilia done, Sybilla done, i guess next is Claudia > B.Karma > Anya > P.Karma. I'm running out of princess to AW, i guess i'll go back to my plan to AW Liddy and Sabine for the next sub.

Even with all my hype about Imelia i still haven't AW her, i guess untill magic city rolls around i'm gonna keep posponing her and Lucille... Latelly this game is all about what's to come rather than what its here :/

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

15-20 runs of snow tribes and only 1 giovanni and crystals and nothing else. I wasted my level up refill on something I can get doing phalanxes 2 and more at that.

They really need to update the unit requirement structure. I need to many thiefs, at this rate I'll be lucky to have enough to cc one thief to aw something.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

15-20 runs of snow tribes and only 1 giovanni and crystals and nothing else. I wasted my level up refill on something I can get doing phalanxes 2 and more at that.

They really need to update the unit requirement structure. I need to many thiefs, at this rate I'll be lucky to have enough to cc one thief to aw something.
thieves for what

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

CC and aw. Too many need thieves or barbs.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There are currently NO in our side's version of Aigis. There are, however, quite a number of :p

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are currently NO in our side's version of Aigis. There are, however, quite a number of :p
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

tfw you have no silver to do anything and chydis is 240 away from cc

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rowanna revival in the news. Nice. I did not get a good shot at a perfect Rowanna and mine has a pretty high cost and low skill. She served me well ages ago, so I will definitely work on getting her cost down and skill up.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rowanna revival in the news. Nice. I did not get a good shot at a perfect Rowanna and mine has a pretty high cost and low skill. She served me well ages ago, so I will definitely work on getting her cost down and skill up.
farm event?

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh good, I can continue affection/exp farming. Never used Rowanna much, I think there was like two times where I kind of needed her, but I never really found much use for her niche duelist role. I liked the concept of it, her ATK increasing when her HP decreases at certain thresholds, but I couldn't find a time where I really needed it.

farm event?
Nah, this time you have to collect the Revival version of Demon Crystals for the Event units, which you of course collect from the revived event maps. In the Trading Post you'll notice there's these yellow crystals called Moment Crystals, you use these to buy the Revived Event Units. These kinds of Revivals are only done for Star Rushes, like Paula's or Item Collections, like Nagi's. Otherwise Unit Farms, like Fran's, are pretty much left the same. Oh almost forgot, unfortunately the event unit you buy is a base version, meaning max cost and level 1 skill, so you'll have to keep collecting, buying, and combining for a perfect unit. I believe the combine rates are higher, but only for like the second and third combine, I think.

Last edited:

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's a revival, of which the original event could be either star trial or item collection (Rowanna was ST).

Ironically, when I started playing on Nutaku and then later the DMM Aigis, both times were during Rowanna's original/revival event. I was simply too new/weak to even get anything back in the day. I will most likely just get one copy for collection purposes and that'll be it.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, she's a hottie so i want her, but she won't have a spot in my main team.

why is the mwa wiki displaying russian for me all of a sudden?

новый комментарий от Achura 21 минута назад

????

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, she's a hottie so i want her, but she won't have a spot in my main team.

why is the mwa wiki displaying russian for me all of a sudden?

новый комментарий от Achura 21 минута назад

????
Its showing it for me too, must be a problem on their end.

This revival will be safely skipped by me, gonna carry on farming.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

irrc other then that mage we may or may not get shes the only free status immune character we get and that is what makes her worth farming

not to mention its another dual event which is fantastic but means yurinas possibly skipped a second time a shame really its a perfect time to throw her event in

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't doubt that Yurina won't be in the cards for awhile, but what does Rowanna getting her Revival have anything to do with Yurina?