What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Ehhh, they're not THAT big. Too small for my tastes, and too much abdominal muscle. I like my women a bit softer. :p
What about Esther?

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just decided to do a roll to get a bit closer to the stampcard, got a plat bow rider so I did another and got a dupe Gellius. I guess he's getting that first CR though he doesn't really need it, rainbow crystals can wait.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

how does it work anyway

does having the feng shui placed at the time halve the duration or will placing a feng shui in the middle of a blizzard cause it to time out twice as fast
Yes, all reduction effects need feng-shuists to be placed on the map to work.
Hard cold numbers regarding their abilities can be found on any random

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

After a "meager" 5 fucking attempts I 3-starred the Yeti mission. Sandra is actually really useful aside from Crystal Keeper.
Still, even though I got a Barrad and Percis out of 5 runs, that's 30 stamina total. Not the most optimal way of clearing things, considering I still have 2 more missions to clear.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At long long last I AWed Bashira. Took long time, especially considering that she was my first or second CCed unit. I love her sprite!

Done with the event. Quite easy, even those two Greater Demons were killed... just because. Didn't even plan on dealing with them, but there was enough DPS to get both of them on all accs.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

After a "meager" 5 fucking attempts I 3-starred the Yeti mission. Sandra is actually really useful aside from Crystal Keeper.
Still, even though I got a Barrad and Percis out of 5 runs, that's 30 stamina total. Not the most optimal way of clearing things, considering I still have 2 more missions to clear.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who hated the fuck out of that snow mission. I went with some online strategies first but kept having a unit die so i decided to just say fuck it and strongarm it with a really offensive approach.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I went full retard on this event...

3 tries for threat of deadly sword. needed 2 tries to notice I was leaking 2 armors on the right side because i thought I wouldn't need the mage there.
6 tries on the snow map. kept missing the timing on Sandra or forgot to add an extra damage dealer on final part of the left side...
2 tries on holy knight. Placed Spicca on front lines just to speed up things and got her nuked down by goblin shamans/archers before i remembered to retreat her.

There's just no way someone can fuck up so much in a single event..

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

FUCK YES

now i have a rainbow spirit and don't know who to use it on
If you use your Inari I might suggest spending it on her though its only a small time boost which isn't amazing, otherwise hold onto it unless you've gotten any more decent units recently. Your Sophie needs silver angel/event plat angel (which is one of the remaining 4 skipped over events) to level up with a couple of rainbow fairys at the end. Zola, Krile and Iris are all possibilitys far later on when you're low on ideas, I wouldn't do them now though.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you use your Inari I might suggest spending it on her though its only a small time boost which isn't amazing, otherwise hold onto it unless you've gotten any more decent units recently. Your Sophie needs silver angel/event plat angel (which is one of the remaining 4 skipped over events) to level up with a couple of rainbow fairys at the end. Zola, Krile and Iris are all possibilitys far later on when you're low on ideas, I wouldn't do them now though.
i have no problems holding onto it.

also: i ain't even mad.

Attachments

Last edited:

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So all the guides I've seen for Demons and Hellhounds are made specifically to avoid fatass demons, but are there any for killing them? I assume they drop 2 DC each in this mission? That event would be a nice DC farm off-Thursday with some extra silvers on top, IF I figure out how to deal with it properly.
Also I didn't bring my fucking Sandra for the only Crystal Keeper G run I squeezed in today, fml, RIP 8 stamina.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So all the guides I've seen for Demons and Hellhounds are made specifically to avoid fatass demons, but are there any for killing them? I assume they drop 2 DC each in this mission? That event would be a nice DC farm off-Thursday with some extra silvers on top, IF I figure out how to deal with it properly.
Also I didn't bring my fucking Sandra for the only Crystal Keeper G run I squeezed in today, fml, RIP 8 stamina.
Strat to kill them, strong ranged damage. Lots of it. I used Bashira, Elizabeth, and Fran stacked under a dancer. Prince can be dropped north of the circle after the 2nd pass of the demons i believe it is.

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

IIRC they do not drop anything. Well if you want to get them.. I can just advice strong DPS. I killed them by chance, didn't even plan on killing them, but they were dead. Like there is suggested in previous post you can try with dancer in the middle of all ranged units (but it is well possible without). If you use good healer, one should be enough so on places left you can put your dps. Archers, pirates, witches. Well one or maybe even two strong witches would be good, other than that I think archers and pirates. Just need dps.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

FUCK YES

now i have a rainbow spirit and don't know who to use it on
Your sophie obviously. Its not likely that you'll be able to pull second of her?

Sockbox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Your sophie obviously. Its not likely that you'll be able to pull second of her?
All Angels share the same skill*, so its better to skill up Sophie with Niel copies.

*afaik
**definitely all the ones currently implemented

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All Angels share the same skill*, so its better to skill up Sophie with Niel copies.

*afaik
**definitely all the ones currently implemented
yeah, this is basically what i was thinking. it's not impossible that the next event won't have farmable niel (even if it's unlikely) if nothing else, i have 7 spare valkyries to trading post a few niels

so, i farmed the daily for the rest of the DC i needed for chydis.

i have an extra iroha for sophie awakening down the line.

from this event i need: a christopher, a couple more phyllis for CR attempts (and maybe a lucky plat armor), and completing battle to defend the orphanage for the plat armor. is there anything im missing?

Attachments

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh i see! Well, u could save your rainbow fairy for a good platinum unit like Gellius for example. Mine's at 4/5 skill now thanks to rainbow fairies.